Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

UV Weekly Digest vol. 7½ [8.17.09]

Guest Fohacidal
QFT. I have risen.

As I alluded in my response, this isn't a fad. It was a big fucking hint as to what was about to happen. Ocean's 11 was a movie all about conning Andy Garcia's character, Terry Benedict. We gave P2 Andy Garcia, and the rest of us were all in on the plan to depose him.

Couldve picked some more interesting movies, its not like Im going to take all the mental effort to put all the pieces together.

Edit: Also, last words I got from P2 on steam before he loggedofftoneverreturnonlineagain

It was nice knowin ya...

so, did he died?

Guest NeverEndingXsin

in regards to the P2 stuff...

0220.jpg

From what I hear, He is playing eve, But I also hear some people are paying 1 billion gold for a bounty on p2's head for about 5000 ships to grief him all day long

WUTTTTT

Guest Fohacidal

Id like to confirm that but Im not even sure what P2s main is called in EvE

Guest some fag
in regards to the P2 stuff...

0220.jpg

Yo', if I can find a picture of Junzou, can you photoshop his chin and shit? I think I saw a picture of him with some heavy asian woman.

Id like to confirm that but Im not even sure what P2s main is called in EvE

Apparently Ponch and someone else said they're going to troll him in EvE.

Yo', if I can find a picture of Junzou, can you photoshop his chin and shit? I think I saw a picture of him with some heavy asian woman.

...be nice.

btw everyone, keep an eye out for Coin's newest announcement going a bit more in-depth for our reasoning to finally oust P2.

Guest some fag

I was mimicking P2 in his conversation with NEXS... NEXS was more than willing to help P2 and Shooop some pictures of Junzou for him.

Couldve picked some more interesting movies, its not like Im going to take all the mental effort to put all the pieces together.

You're such a fucking troll.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
I was mimicking P2 in his conversation with NEXS... NEXS was more than willing to help P2 and Shooop some pictures of Junzou for him.

no actually i wasnt willing to do that. which really explains why i gave the conversation to chaos and the rest of the staff. if i wanted to actually shoop some pictures of junzou then i wouldnt have given chaos the convos.

Guest Waffle

What the fuck is EVE? No I won't use google.

Guest some fag
no actually i wasnt willing to do that. which really explains why i gave the conversation to chaos and the rest of the staff. if i wanted to actually shoop some pictures of junzou then i wouldnt have given chaos the convos.

Don't know about that, but I wouldn't be surprised. That and it wasn't Chaos who put the file in the pastebin, so I didn't know she was involved. I also figured that it was Crothers to begin with. Didn't Crothers have a conversation with you on P2's Xfire? 900 people removed from his Xfire list. Epic.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Don't know about that, but I wouldn't be surprised. That and it wasn't Chaos who put the file in the pastebin, so I didn't know she was involved. I also figured that it was Crothers to begin with. Didn't Crothers have a conversation with you on P2's Xfire? 900 people removed from his Xfire list. Epic.

***As an aside, I would like to thank NEXS for sharing this conversation. Nothing of mine was ever released, and Sin only talked with him about this to get more leverage against him.

:D