Sign in to follow this  
SaucyJack

Seeking further explaination: Simon says

The rules say...

- Simon Says

Simon Says is any game in which Terrorist have to do exactly as a Counter-Terrorist says in voice chat if the prefix it with "Simon Says" or any specified phrase, but not if the prefix isn't added. Any Terrorist not completing the prefixed order will be killed, the same goes for any Terrorist who completes the non-prefixed order.

A basic game; it's played a thousand times a day. Then again, it's rarely played in such a way that causes a problem. I would like further clarification about commands like "don't jump" or "flashlights off." The rules say T's must do what a CT says if it follows "Simon says" and must not do the command if it does not follow "Simon says," but it also says T's will be killed for completing the non-prefixed order.

What happens when a CT gives a command without "Simon says" that tells the T's to do something they are already doing? To many or most it means to do nothing, because T's don't have to do as the CT says "if the prefix isn't added," and to others it means to do the opposite, so they are not completing a "non-prefixed order."

sounds like when they say simon says crouch and then very soon after say stand because they know people are going to be standing back up automaticly

If there isn't "SIMON SAYS" before the CT Simon's command, you need to listen for the word "NOT , DON'T ", or something like that to be sure you don't have to do anything

It usually is a legal way to get terrorists killed, after a simon says command the simon would say ok now terrorists come over here to the so and so, and those who moved an inch would die.

Same thing with the "Don't jump." They should have been listening more carefully. It only gets obnoxious when someone says "don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't don't jump."

An example would be.

"Simon says jump"

T's Jump

"Don't jump"

T's who did nothing because Simon didn't tell them to do anything die (usually 90% of T's), T's who did something because they are told not to complete tasks Simon doesn't say survive (usually 10%, half get killed by CT's who think the same way 90% of T's did though)

I'm not saying it shouldn't be this way, I just want it in the rules one way or the other.

Eh. Nahhhhh not really imo. I play when we have the smart terrorists online.

Damn, wish the CT's got smart.

Then again, I do apparently ask for too much at times...

Anyway, yeah. We need a real answer to this question sometime. :P

Guest Waffle

Actually it's allowed until it's put into UltimateOreo's rulebook.

Just if you kill someone who does follow a "don't jump" order by jumping, you free killed and can/will be slain.

Side-note. A lot of admins are to slay cautious... grow a pair so people don't free kill as much.

Just if you kill someone who does follow a "don't jump" order by jumping, you free killed and can/will be slain.

Side-note. A lot of admins are to slay cautious... grow a pair so people don't free kill as much.

It's not illegal so it's not freekilling?

Personally I have not witnessed hardly any freekilling due to "simon" giving out 2 quick commands that are opposites of eachother. Are you sure this wasnt just a bad warden in which normally the admins would restrict?