Sign in to follow this  
Felicity

Give back 'slay' feature to Basic Admins

I'd say that the ability to slay someone is pretty damn essential to running various servers, such as Jailbreak and ZE.

If someone is running around being a douche on CT on Jailbreak, the admin should be able to slay them before resorting to a kick or ban. If someone has glitched out of the map on ZE, or has made it to a secret spot immune to the nuke/bomb/gas/whatever, then we should be able to slay them instead of having to kick them and risk losing a player.

Basically the tools currently available to Basic admins are too crude and heavy-handed. I'm not asking for Basics to get noclip, burn, freeze, teleport, or any of the other nifty perks that come with Premium admin. That's what the extra $5 in cost is for. Instead I'm asking for a small concession so that admins don't have to resort to drastic measures to end a round or remove a troublemaker.

We had slay this morning on JB when I played before work. Did it change or something?

Also, the slay option on ZE has been gone for a few weeks... kinda annoying when zombies/humans are glitching/stalling the game on various maps when a kick does nothing if it's a zombie you're dealing with.

I noticed slay was removed from ZE. I agree that we need it on that server, for the reason stated above. I also agree that slay in general should be part of the basic admin package.

Slay wasn't working on the ZE server anyway, due to preventing people who turn into the zombie from committing suicide.

Nope, Basically you can spam !burn <name> 1 until he dies.

that will make a full burn duration in 1 second, doing 100 damage. :/

Bump because slay is really, really helpful on ZE.

Besides, aren't zombies that slay themselves able to be kicked/banned as is? We could keep it in check as admins, I'm sure.

Bump because slay is really, really helpful on ZE.

Besides, aren't zombies that slay themselves able to be kicked/banned as is? We could keep it in check as admins, I'm sure.

Any half decent Zombie server has suicide disabled.

Mani + ZM + Slay spam = lulz.

Sign in to follow this