Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Heres a suggestion: Repel the tyranny

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fox.Bios @ Aug 7 2007, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Stop acting immature and giving wise ass responses and I will not delete your post. Until you change, I will continue to delete your posts because you have a piss poor attitude and you think your special. You're pushing your limits Longcat. I advise you to stay away from the forums for a few days if you can't hold your tongue.

I am the sole freedom fighter left in this clan. I seem to be the only person who is able to see past the BS to see they Tyranny that you and P2 are slowly Imposing. If my humor doesnt tickle your funny bone then I am soooooooooo sorry. In the Immortal words of Patrick Henry: "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH"

This post will likely be deleted and I will be banned but if those of you out there that Hear my words and see the truth, Don't stand for this. Take action and create Change!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Aug 7 2007, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I am the sole freedom fighter left in this clan. I seem to be the only person who is able to see past the BS to see they Tyranny that you and P2 are slowly Imposing. If my humor doesnt tickle your funny bone then I am soooooooooo sorry. In the Immortal words of Patrick Henry: "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH"

This post will likely be deleted and I will be banned but if those of you out there that Hear my words and see the truth, Don't stand for this. Take action and create Change!

You heard him.

I vote death smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Aug 7 2007, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ha-Ha-Ha

Guest Phoenix2

You've made identical topics and posts on the issue.

Locking this one.