Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Sammy, Chaos, Amber...

You really didn't do anything besides the way you hold yourself.

You portray yourself as some useless /b/tard who has nothing better to do than hold useless conversations, listen to emo crap music(granted very little is decent). You make me think of that annoying little myspace whore who takes pictures of every retarded little thing and posts it hoping for attention because mommy and daddy don't give her enough/buy her enough useless crap.

That is basically it... in a nut shell... there is more, but I'll get B& for the detailed version of what I think of you.

You portray yourself as some useless /b/tard who has nothing better to do than hold useless conversations, listen to emo crap music(granted very little is decent). You make me think of that annoying little myspace whore who takes pictures of every retarded little thing and posts it hoping for attention because mommy and daddy don't give her enough/buy her enough useless crap.

That is basically it... in a nut shell... there is more, but I'll get B& for the detailed version of what I think of you.

If you feel its more important to troll someone on the forums and attempt to hurt their feelings on purpose, perhaps you do deserve a ban. That speaks about your character.

If you don't get a serious infraction or ban for this and all of your childish behavior, then maybe Jared was right. If I do get an infraction for this, I did it with style <3

Quote:

=(UV)= Contract_Killer: =(UV)= Emerican |DJ|: fuck chaos, kill Amber, marry sammy for more sex

=(UV)= Cheesecake Q_Q: thats what i was thinking

=(UV)= Cheesecake Q_Q: o-o

this :P

Quote:

=(UV)= Contract_Killer: =(UV)= Emerican |DJ|: fuck chaos, kill Amber, marry sammy for more sex

=(UV)= Cheesecake Q_Q: thats what i was thinking

=(UV)= Cheesecake Q_Q: o-o

this :P

Haha <333

I was simply giving my opinion about another forum member. As far as I know, giving one's opinion is free game. I even stated that is was my opinion with the final line stating that was the nutshell version of "what I think of you" making it my simple opinion.

On a side note, I've said maybe 3 posts toward you, I highly doubt that's even remotely "troll worthy." Now, if I had done 10-20 posts like the afore, I would say "yea, I'm trollin' her" but the simple fact is, I'm not. I'm just stating my severe disliking of how she holds herself. Sorry if you don't like the blunt truth, its just how I prefer to serve it.

Guest Waffle

Well.. If I marry any of them, I would kill myself at the alter..

Marry Sammy

Fuck Chaos

Kill Amber

I was simply giving my opinion about another forum member. As far as I know, giving one's opinion is free game. I even stated that is was my opinion with the final line stating that was the nutshell version of "what I think of you" making it my simple opinion.

On a side note, I've said maybe 3 posts toward you, I highly doubt that's even remotely "troll worthy." Now, if I had done 10-20 posts like the afore, I would say "yea, I'm trollin' her" but the simple fact is, I'm not. I'm just stating my severe disliking of how she holds herself. Sorry if you don't like the blunt truth, its just how I prefer to serve it.

How I hold myself? You Don't even know me. I've never talked to you. So how would you know?