Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

-|#Additional Rules to Server#|-

yiyas, all my levels were reset, not just human.....

plus ive been on server 1 alot more lately than server 2 just because server 1 will have people playing, a good decent amount, compared to server 2's constant below 10 players.

...server 2's constant below 10 players.

Get Polis to stop playing WoW?

I really do not see the point of the 4-1 ratio rule. Honestly, if people were smart enough to switch races to go against a guy that went 4-1, he wouldn't have a 4:1 ratio. But since people are simply simple minded about things, admins are needed to step in to regulate this rule when it gets out of hand, not everyone know how to use the simple changerace strategy. Its a two way street.

If your still revising the rules, you can delete the Health Restriction and Wards rule from this server. No wards on this server and there is shopmenu restriction.

well....i deleted those rules.... but now its not listed like before....I swear all i did was erase a few lines.

can anyone fix this small error?

Onion26.gif

Hah I haven't a clue Noire. You can remove: god defusing, invis defusing, shopmenu (LJ+speed too) rules. So it's not much to just type out :P

Plus we been missing tip1/bind1 for ages if you worrying about that.

EDIT: And yeah Polis plays WoW too much to work on server :\ And Bios is a douche in that case, if you want some levels I'll give ya some.

So since I have the backing of the ENGINEER of the server, I'd say it's fair that I'm not really gonna follow the 'racewhoring' rule. I completely agree with what Yiyas says. Just let the admins balance the teams and not worry about what races people play. (:

Until this "racewhoring rule is removed by ADV/MGS/Leaders" I will enforce it.

When i first got admin i was told to follow the rules as displayed in the server rules

And guess what, its still there. Follow the rules. Nuf Said.

lol Pebbz, just do what i do...

start on orc general, get a 3.5 KD and piss EVERYBODY off :D

No you're wrong....

What you pull off is the Kai move.

and I'm already hating having to play with a few certain players who bug me to death for cash, evening teams, and all that crap. I don't try evening teams because on certain maps, no matter how much you swap people around, teams are going to be stacked because of how the map is set-up.

Cs_assault will always have Ts winning more often than CTs will because of how it is set-up

De_westwood CTs will win more often because of how map is stacked in their favor.

So while I rage about some maps being horrible, I'm going to suggest it in the map removal/add thread.

So since I have the backing of the ENGINEER of the server, I'd say it's fair that I'm not really gonna follow the 'racewhoring' rule. I completely agree with what Yiyas says. Just let the admins balance the teams and not worry about what races people play. (:
However, for the mean time: if teams are not balanced racewhoring rule should be applied in place to create a level of fairness.

Sounds to me pebbz like yiyas is saying to follow the race whoring rule.

just follow the damn rule guys, its not that hard to switch to another race you like

lol, do you realize how many ppl don't even care about the rules?

Sounds to me pebbz like yiyas is saying to follow the race whoring rule.

Sounds like you don't know the difference between a person supporting a rule and reluctantly following it. Yiyas said to follow the rule until something else is implemented. He never said he agrees with it. So all in all, the rule is garbage.

I'm starting to become irritated with a few certain binds that I see get spammed when I start playing on the server. I won't point fingers at anyone, but binds that subtly troll at a certain person is irritating.

This one however is definitely directed at me, implying that I should be avoided. It was started shortly after I had tried enforcing do the objectives when certain players refused to go anywhere near the objective. While it probably doesn't mean much, it's annoying when ppl start griping about you as soon as you join the server.

"I roll at the sight of glaceon."

Then they should make sure that they know them. Or ask if they are uncertain about a rule. :)

Damn, was so busy reading that I did not realize that the topic died long ago... :(

no, it's a bind, not a script. Scripts aren't allowed, but most binds are.

Just like some people use mouse scroll to bhop, binding to spam fire is also allowed.

Sign in to follow this