Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

-|#Additional Rules to Server#|-

I loled.... And to quote from Empires sig.

WCS1 - You play the race. The race will only be as good as you.

WCS2 - The race plays you. You will only be as good as the race.

Team stacking is much worse in #2 as it is usually the high level people on 1 team vs. low lvled/newbies on the other team. And what I mean by lvl is total race levels and newbies are classified as having 0 levels. More often than not, the winning team has more higher lvled ppl, very little low lvled ppl and vice versa on the losing team.

So don't go bashing #1 for having horrible team stacking as it is usually of skill level than it is of race levels. Shoot, I've had a high death ratio cause some lvl 80 guy was just doing well that day using human alliance/orcish horde. It's all about evening skill level in #1 rather than keeping an eye on racewhorers though I will point out that a rather annoying player that refuses to change from holy juggernaut is Christian (with some fancy details in that name.) My grief against him is that he refuses to change race to lvl up other races and he only has 600 levels total and is using a lvl 116 holy juggernaut.

Now I will go ahead and say this, I'm going to play #2 again to find what it is that Noire is soooo in love with and show that it's all just false to him. I will go and screenshot when a decent amount is there and screenshot the players on the teams along with their playerinfos.

Then compare it to how it is on #1

First off, server 2 is not anything like it used to be. Most of the good players dont play there anymore, or I havent seen them on in forever. You also say all the high levle players play on one side? That's fucking bullshit. You just pull these remarks out of thin air or something? It's already been decided that server 1 and server 2 both have op races and are both balanced. Obviously you missed the point I was trying to make.

Server 2, people will switch races, even to non max race.

Server 1, people whore the same races over and over then say its because of hteir skill that they are soo good (because they REFUSED to switch to a non max race)

So pretty much if someone on server 2 who has a good score can switch to a non max race without bitching, then obviously their gameplay isng going to change much from changing races.

Now look at server 1. You make someone go to a non max race, its completely changes their gameplay and instead of a 10-1 ratio, they go down to a 4-1 ratio. I had spy change off a race where he was 30-3. A few rounds later he was something like 46-11. Are you guys really saying thats its all based on skil and not race?

I had the understanding the spy was one of the best players on the server. Now if his score can change so dramatically from changing races, why shouldnt he play a non max race? I mean if he kept switching form one of his fav to another fav race, his score would stay the same.

Also if you look at the majority of the complaints, its against server 1 for team stacking. HOw often do you see complaints about server 2 team stacking? Rarely right? You know why? Because people there balance themselves out better and there WERE so many admins on before the race whoring rule was always enforced and NO ONE had a problem with it except new people from cal who thinks they are the best can the rules dont apply to them.

So please, pull up as many complaints as you can about server 2 team stacking then tell me server 2 has a bigger problem team stacking than server 1.

I will say this, most People pick their races that will complement their existing skill. The ratio they get on every race will always be different. Also, the longer you play, the quicker your current ratio will return to your average kdr. I have seen people start off with 15:1 ratio and slowly go down to a 4:1 ratio by the time the map ends, unless the person rage quits.

You have to add in the fact that the enemy are able to grasp the current situation and begin formulating a plan to counter it. A zombie goes 20-1. A few people on the opposite team goes Night elf/judge and the zombie score is now 20-10. [if this guy is not smart enough to switch off zombie to counter the counter race]

Noire is right, people are consistency team staking on server 1 and there isn't anyone that gives a damn. No one has the balls to fully enforce the written rules of Server 1. Hence, disobedient server 1 regulars.

Noire, may I ask you to keep your criticism of server 1 to a minimum because of the obvious fact that there really aren't any half decent admins on server 1?

I will also say this, If there are admins who are currently consistently playing on server 1 that are not enforcing the rules, I will personally write a auto-slaying, race switching script for ratio-breaking,abusive players and push for its implementation to a point where I will be annoying and hated.

for wcs2 players reading this thread, i'm not saying infected is a bad race. if used effectively, it can be very devastating (as with the other knife races). however, there are a couple counters that can be used to kill it extremely easily. one way is just $3k: the orb of frost.

edit: GO FOR IT KAI... MAKE EM HATE YOU

I was on server 2 all morning, which held consistantly at 6-8 players. I almost always saw 3 people go to the same side every map change and always the same side. The low leveled ppl just left cause of the races that the higher lvled ppl were using. I eventually played as flame pred and pretty much made it where objectives were mandatory...

AND I HATE YOUR SHOPMENU!!!!! Too many unneccessary shop items that need to be taken off. Seriously, the 100xp and 1kxp is more than enough.

But aside from that, the players themselves are really governed by how good the race is..... Like with the knife race that can burrow into the ground, I could get at least one kill before dieing while with flame pred, I could easily get 2-4 kills per round. If i could use the better gun races, I'm pretty sure I'd kill the whole team fairly easy.

I wouldn't be able to kill AS easy on WCS #1 because flame predator isn't as good as it is on #2

Comparison between the two exact races.

1.45 speed + 40 hp at max

40% invisibility at max

60% gravity at max

claws of attack disarms 30-40ish % i don't really know the %.

Burning lasts 2 secs at some % chance

Ultimate is at like 5% chance to activate at death.

1.60 Speed + 50 HP + free kevlar and helm at max. 1.45 and all the other stuff at lvl 1

60% gravity at max

84% invisibility at max

at least 50% chance to disarm primary at max

5 second burn at 50+% chance to activate at max

ultimate always work as long as you have 1 point in it.

I don't know much of Warcraft crap, but #2 does have majorly race OP differences cause on some races, I can't even kill jack unless I already have that race maxed WHICH ONLY serves to REINFORCE racewhoring.

In #1, while you will get access to many of the races and get most of your races maxed fairly quickly, it provides more options and which races to use without giving the neccessary urge to racewhore it just to get lvls needed.

Seriously, half the claims I made about team stacking was true when I check consistantly at the playerinfos and what teams they were on. I always join the losing team and I found that only 1 lvl 1500+ was on my team. The rest were below 300 like me. I check the other team and they have 2-3 people over lvl 1500 and one other person that was in the 700+ range.

And the only way I could make my team win was to whore Flame pred, dodge their bullets, knife if I can, and DO OBJECTIVE!!! If objective can't be done, then team always lose as it's always set-up in their favor to make sure we can't leave spawn.

Black mage. ....

Honestly I told you server 2 has changed. A lot of the better players that did balance the server are gone because they lagged too much and moved on (a lot moving to server 1). When the server had 32 ppl playing in it almost 24/7, the regulars tehre would switch and balance it out. Now you are dealing with a WHOLE DIFFERENT CROWD OF PLAYERS since the people that go in now are used to haveing 10 people at most.

Also I agree a lot of the BUFFS that a lot of the races receieved after polis became eng has been a bit overboard. Almost all the races got buffed but not matter what you say, there are still races that ar e a lot stronger than flame pred in server 1. Like KJ. Kj KJ KJ lets not forget about the 100% invis race that makes you drop your weapon at what seems to be at least 70%. Also has low grav, and is COMPLETELY INVIS at a dist. That means if htey get long jump + their low grav its easy for them to long jump behind you because they dont see you coming from far away like flame pred. So please enough with the bull shit that one server is more op than the other seeing how the thread with this has ALREADY determined that the races are balanced on both servers, just in different ways.

I guess the players on server 1 are better now, since all the good players left server 2 to go to 1. I know I dont play on 2 anymore, mostly because of the amount of players (I like to play with the most amount of ppl possible, so ya 10 ppl versus 20....is it a surprise most good players from server 2 moved to 1?)

This still doesnt change the fact that when the server was populated, team stacking wasnt an issuse as much since ppl would move themselves or change off their races when they are whoring (because SOMEONE in the server woul dbring it up and the person would listen to them, admin or not). Not the same for server 1.

It's already been said server 2 is dying. So i guess if you want to compare to a dying server, than go ahead and be my guests, but it still doesnt excuse team stacking and race whoring on server 1.

As for your comment about ppl going on the same side, I see that happen ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN SERVER 1. So many times Ill move someone and they will say, I dont play well on ct. I can only play on t. I never got that comment on server 2, yet I get it A LOT on server 1. So really sounds like the SAME THING is going on in server 1.

Well server 2 used to be twice the rank of server 1. It -was- a good server just went downhill lately. If it could be revamped I'm sure it'd regain it's previous popularity.

Ghoul really can only play T though, I wouldn't move him :P

i think some of the maps on the rotation need to be removed b/c they're already stacked to one side before the WCS gameplay factors in. Like Dust1, and Assault.

Black mage. ....

Honestly I told you server 2 has changed. A lot of the better players that did balance the server are gone because they lagged too much and moved on (a lot moving to server 1). When the server had 32 ppl playing in it almost 24/7, the regulars tehre would switch and balance it out. Now you are dealing with a WHOLE DIFFERENT CROWD OF PLAYERS since the people that go in now are used to haveing 10 people at most.

Also I agree a lot of the BUFFS that a lot of the races receieved after polis became eng has been a bit overboard. Almost all the races got buffed but not matter what you say, there are still races that ar e a lot stronger than flame pred in server 1. Like KJ. Kj KJ KJ lets not forget about the 100% invis race that makes you drop your weapon at what seems to be at least 70%. Also has low grav, and is COMPLETELY INVIS at a dist. That means if htey get long jump + their low grav its easy for them to long jump behind you because they dont see you coming from far away like flame pred. So please enough with the bull shit that one server is more op than the other seeing how the thread with this has ALREADY determined that the races are balanced on both servers, just in different ways.

I guess the players on server 1 are better now, since all the good players left server 2 to go to 1. I know I dont play on 2 anymore, mostly because of the amount of players (I like to play with the most amount of ppl possible, so ya 10 ppl versus 20....is it a surprise most good players from server 2 moved to 1?)

This still doesnt change the fact that when the server was populated, team stacking wasnt an issuse as much since ppl would move themselves or change off their races when they are whoring (because SOMEONE in the server woul dbring it up and the person would listen to them, admin or not). Not the same for server 1.

It's already been said server 2 is dying. So i guess if you want to compare to a dying server, than go ahead and be my guests, but it still doesnt excuse team stacking and race whoring on server 1.

As for your comment about ppl going on the same side, I see that happen ALL THE FUCKING TIME IN SERVER 1. So many times Ill move someone and they will say, I dont play well on ct. I can only play on t. I never got that comment on server 2, yet I get it A LOT on server 1. So really sounds like the SAME THING is going on in server 1.

I lol at how you bring KJ into this. KJ is soooo underpowered that I laugh at it. If it had immunity to guns that could zoom in, that be a different story. It is sooo easy for me to see a KJ because of weapon skins, but regardless of that, KJ is nothing compared to Savage. Savage is more OP in the evasion since and I have done this before. I have went and took over 1k of damage and still live with less than 20 hp. I have also killed an entire team with Savage. It is almost impossible to knife an entire team with KJ as there is no damage bonus.

And that excuse that people use is bs when they say it. If i heard that I would pretty much warn them about switching back over. That comment is a borderline douche comment without being insulting. Meh I'm going to stop ranting about this, this is pretty much borderline for flame war.

I'll add something later if a rule is changed, but I'm not going to post again about which server is better and actually population was more populated on #2 than it was on #1 in the morning so I would be happy Noire. #1 had 0 till 11:00 am while #2 had 7 ppl already playing when it was just past 9:00 am.

Ok, so you find a time when server 1 is less ppl than server 2, but server 2 is STILL EMPTY. 7 people compared to 32...hmm...you dont think gameplay would be different just based on that? I mean even when I would wake up server 2 used to ahve about 20 ppl in it.

ALso you brough up the flame pred was op. I just brought up that KJ is the same thing but more op. Than you said that there was an even more OP race on server 1. So really, what is your point that you are trying to make? I can tell you which race is more op than kj, but that's not the issue. Issue was you said flame pred was op. Well, we dont have KJ on the server, so if anything flame pred is just flame pred and KJ mixed together. Plus you dont evne know the exact ratio so how can you be giving out % ont he skills activations? I mean, did you ask the eng is this is what the values are, or are you just guessing, in which case your bias opinion might effect the value you give?

Also you bring up the fact KJ is easy to kill to you because of your weapon skins. Does this mean at a long dist the KJ isnt invis? If so, how is that even fair to have since you negate one of the kj's ability. Ill stop here incase this isnt the case and continue on later how wrong this is to have if it indeed shows the kj at a dist.

Yes, you have to level all the races. If you have a non max race you MUST switch to it. If you want you can bitch and complain about it, but server 2 people have no problem with this rule, why should you? Unless of course it's really the races that are good and not the players on server 1.

Um, no. People are not obligated to level all the races on the server. I'm not going to hinder myself to a race that I do not enjoy just because you feel you need to control what people play. So no, I will DEFINITELY rotate through my 5 favorite races than play something I do not like.

So you have two options. Keep whoring races and prove that players on server 2 are better than players on server 1, or just max the races you havent yet. Seeing how it's SUPER easy to level on server 1, it shouldnt even take that long.

I don't see how whoring races has ANYTHING to do with skill level. It's called having a preference and excel at the races that suit you. For instance, I cannot play knife races like Troll, but can perform well with Infected. Since you made it a WCS1 vs WCS2 pissing contest, I'd like to point out that WCS2 was DEFINITELY easier for me. I can't judge it currently because WCS2 it is in the shit hole because of the instability of the server.

Server 2, people will switch races, even to non max race.

Server 1, people whore the same races over and over then say its because of hteir skill that they are soo good (because they REFUSED to switch to a non max race)

If they play the race repetitively then of course they're going to get better at it or become adjusted to that play style. I don't see how that shows skill (or lack of).

Now look at server 1. You make someone go to a non max race, its completely changes their gameplay and instead of a 10-1 ratio, they go down to a 4-1 ratio. I had spy change off a race where he was 30-3. A few rounds later he was something like 46-11. Are you guys really saying thats its all based on skil and not race?

That's just ignorant. Are you saying the ONLY factor was the race? Seriously? There are numerous variables that could have affected his gameplay, but you persist to pursue the fact that having a preference makes you dependent on that specific race.

Also if you look at the majority of the complaints, its against server 1 for team stacking. HOw often do you see complaints about server 2 team stacking? Rarely right? You know why? Because people there balance themselves out better and there WERE so many admins on before the race whoring rule was always enforced and NO ONE had a problem with it except new people from cal who thinks they are the best can the rules dont apply to them.

You're right. The servers have different issues. How many times do you see complaints about the stability of WCS1 compared to WCS2? Rarely right? They're individual servers and you relating one problem that the other server doesn't have. I don't see how that is proving that one server is worse than the other. It's just pointing out that each server has their own issues they have to fix.

So please, pull up as many complaints as you can about server 2 team stacking then tell me server 2 has a bigger problem team stacking than server 1.

So please, pull more shit to create a server rivalry.

Pretty much will always be a rivalry. I like both of them (wcs servers), each for there own reason.

Back to the new server rules, I really do like them. Good work to whomever was involved.;)

Happy Fraggin.\

W o W i just read the rest of the posts. huge war going on here.

I mean you diehard wcs1 fans, can you not give any credit to wcs2 at all? I mean it WAS pulling in huge amounts of cash for the clan from admin subscriptions.

As well wcs1 was bringing in a lil bit (2 active admin for a while) But it did keep regulars constantly coming back (no crashes) Which is a + + +

I think we should start a topic NOIRE, put it in debate @ serious Talk .

Discuss: Say something nice about the OTHER wcs server (ya know the one you dont play in as much)

lol Link, did u see the HUGE stinkup by Foh and Chosenone about how WCS races aren't a serious/debate topic?

@ link's discussion

i think wcs2 had more variety as there were tons of races (but the problem was i didn't like that)

Oh btw why are people complaining and arguing in the additional rules forum D: If it's all so bad then make a "suggested changes" thread or "suggested additions/removal" thread, that goes for anyone btw. If you want to see a new type or race or new shopitem or new plugin just say and I'll have it precoded to put on server when Mario is all done. ATM I won't take complaints as I have a crate-tonne of shit lined up and ready to update.

Personally though I'd say the majority of server one are adapted to the races that are on there. Whoring KJ against regulars is nearly impossible. An effective succubus with 20+ skulls is more powerful using knife only and roots > all. Roots and orc's poison and human's ammokiller are probably the most op skills on the server.

actually you're missing one thing Yiyas....

Achmed Jihadist has the most OP ultimate, Suicide explosion that does 90+ dmg and more often over 100 at the beckoning of ultimate binded key :D

I have a stupid race thought up and will post it soon :P

Pebbz, I never started the rivalary, I just stated the rule should be the same on both servers, and you go on about how server 1 people are better so they dont have to change to a non max race. How does that prove your point? The two as you said have nothing to do with each other. If they are so good, then going to a non max race shouldnt be a problem for him.

As for stability issues, it was never been said that server 2 was more stable than server 1, just had more people.

IT DOESNT TAKE LONG TO MAX ALL THE RACES

so why make such a big deal about doing it? If you try, you can get all the races you ahvent maxed, maxed in one day, so why bitch so much about it? Just level your races and get it over with and dont be such a baby about it. All I hear is wah wah wah I want to whore my fav races all the time non stop.

Pebbz, you also completely missed the point I was trying to make. You go on and on about how its the players that are sooo good in server 1, and its not he races. Yet at the same time you point out how you will only play certain races. So are you saying you can't play on the other races at all? If that's the case, wouldn't your statement of it being based on the players be contradicted? This is the point I was trying to make. If you want to keep whoring the same classes, dont say your skills has nothing to do with the race, seeing how you will refuse to play on certain races ( I would assume its because you are no good on those races and don't like to have a bad score, which is understandable).

The thing I get out your arguement pebbz, is that you are upset with the race whoring rule and you feel like you dont have to follow it. Quit trying to make this about server 1 vs server 2. It was simply about the race whoring rule.

I guess I should just download a scout skin like all the other players on server 1 that has some super obvious scout I can see so it wouldnt be a problem huh? Sounds kind of gay that you would have to do that...

Pebbz, I never started the rivalary, I just stated the rule should be the same on both servers, and you go on about how server 1 people are better so they dont have to change to a non max race. How does that prove your point? The two as you said have nothing to do with each other. If they are so good, then going to a non max race shouldnt be a problem for him.

I never said you started it. Also, I briefly mentioned that I personally experienced that WCS2 is easier. What you think from that is up to you. I said that not playing a maxed race doesn't make you better or worse.

As for stability issues, it was never been said that server 2 was more stable than server 1, just had more people.

That's the whole point. I don't recall people saying that WCS1's teams are more balanced than WCS2s. Perhaps races, but that's completely different.

IT DOESNT TAKE LONG TO MAX ALL THE RACES

Regardless of how long it takes, you can't force people to play races they don't want to play.

All I hear is wah wah wah I want to whore my fav races all the time non stop.

That just makes you ignorant, no? If you can't stop to think that there might be some other motive, then I can't explain myself to you.

Pebbz, you also completely missed the point I was trying to make. You go on and on about how its the players that are sooo good in server 1, and its not he races.

Where did you get that from? I only stated my personal experience and that was it. I do think that WCS1 tends to have an overall balance between races and their counters. There's a good mix of roots, bash, invisbility, etc. There's probably not one race that doesn't have a weakness and that weakness can be exploited by the skills of other races. I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer WCS1, but I don't mind playing WCS2.

Yet at the same time you point out how you will only play certain races. So are you saying you can't play on the other races at all? If that's the case, wouldn't your statement of it being based on the players be contradicted? This is the point I was trying to make. If you want to keep whoring the same classes, dont say your skills has nothing to do with the race, seeing how you will refuse to play on certain races ( I would assume its because you are no good on those races and don't like to have a bad score, which is understandable).

First off, your assumption is wrong meaning that your statements based on that is also wrong. I said I PREFERED races over others. No, I am not saying that I can't play the other races. Do you want to eat food that you think tastes bad? Same scenario. You seem to force players to play what they don't like, and I play this game to have fun. I don't play CSS to listen to stupid reasoning of some stupid idea like racewhoring. For my own scenario, I'll admit I'm not good with some races. An example would be troll. I'd say I'm average at best, but it's not really my goal to be amazing at every race. That's why I have a preference because usually people are GOOD at what they ENJOY.

The thing I get out your arguement pebbz, is that you are upset with the race whoring rule and you feel like you dont have to follow it. Quit trying to make this about server 1 vs server 2. It was simply about the race whoring rule.

I'm not really upset with it. I find it irrelevant and pointless. I don't play WCS to hinder myself or anyone else that is doing good. I could care less for team balancing if it were the same scenario, but balanced teams causes competition, which I find enjoyable.

I guess I should just download a scout skin like all the other players on server 1 that has some super obvious scout I can see so it wouldnt be a problem huh? Sounds kind of gay that you would have to do that...

If you want to. I personally don't use any skins for CSS, but Master Sniper isn't that great of a race anyways. I don't have a problem with a scout skin. What would be the difference between a scout skin and a piece of paper in the center of your screen? Nothing. If anything, you trying to 'insult' me is basically a confession that you have nothing better to say. Nice try, though.

Edit:

Rules are there for a purpose. If the purpose of a rule doesn't make sense or irrelevant, then of course I'd challenge it. Rules can be adjusted and are not definite.

Honestly there is no debating with you pebbz. You seem to forget half the shit you say.

the scout skin was for kj too. I guess when you take apart each sentence you forget what you read in the previously. Notice I never mentions master sniper...I was talking about KJ, which I dont think I ever mentioned master sniper. Plus someone already mentioned how KJ is easy because of the scout skin they have on. So really that had nothing to do with what you said. Not everything is about you pebbz.

Umm, I don't even know what a scout skin does other than the laser pointer. The only skin that I know that affects scouts is the laser pointer that aids in no scoping. So how does that show I'm not remembering of what I say? Seems like you blew up over a miscommunication about something I was never a part of. How is that the only thing you got from my post about the rules that you insist to regulate?

Edit: I mentioned Master Sniper because of the no scoping aspect of how the scout skin of a laser pointer worked. I don't see how a scout skin is good against a KJ. Would that negate the blur effect?

Edit 2: After rereading what Black Mage said about the scout skin, I definitely don't agree with weapon skins giving an unfair advantage. He is using a weapon skin that alters scouts, but I don't know how that affects the KJ's blur ability. The skin could just be really noticeable weapon when the KJ does appear in 25ft (or was it yards?). I'd have to know the details of that skin to exactly deem it unfair or whatever.

thats what im talking about, a skin for a scout that has a tripod and is longer so it is more noticable than the normal scout

Btw, I guess you were right Pebbz, I probably had you mixed up because of your stance on how balanced the races in server 2 are. My mistake and I apologize.

I probably got them mixed up because too often I hear from wcs 1 players that they are better in skill than players in server 2, which I always thought was a STUPID thing to claim.

I never meant to imply people in server 1 are not as good as server 2, or which rather which server has the more balanced races, I just wanted people to get off the whole server 1 is better because the players are more skilled (when honestly a lot of them just stack teams), and better balanced mentality. These are people who rarely if at all, play on server 2 for that long to really get a good feel for the server.

There were numours reasons I left server 1 at first, one was as simple as Evil Llama would only play on server 2. I would try to get him to go to server 1 but after many failed attempts, I played server 2 for awhile. At first I didn't like it as much as server 1 because server 1 has a lot more teleport races. After awihle though, the server grows on you and you start to like the small things that bothered you before (except rogue, I stlil hate that). I would have liked people on server 1 to feel the same, but it seemed like most of them couldnt get past the fact that some races are lame, and get cheap kills, but you have 15 other players on the team who are not using that race that you can still get kills off of.

As for the race whoring rule, Trust me Pebbz...you want the rule in. You know what it was like before? It was admin's discretion. Which means if you are on a race with a lot of levels, you better plan to get off taht race as soon as you get a kdr over 2:1. Before admins would just slay because they felt you were whoring. Ban because they felt you were whoring. Reset you levels because you were whoring. Now we have a SET rule so admins can't punish people who are not really whoring all that bad. So really if you want the 4:1 taken out and just let it be at admins discretions, then please keep trying to get rid of the 4:1 ratio rule.

Mmk then. I'm assuming that if you don't post anything else, you've come to the conclusion that what I say is plausible and reasonable. I'm glad we can reach a conclusion about the rules. (:

Ooh an edit.

As for the race whoring rule, Trust me Pebbz...you want the rule in. You know what it was like before? It was admin's discretion. Which means if you are on a race with a lot of levels, you better plan to get off taht race as soon as you get a kdr over 2:1.Before admins would just slay because they felt you were whoring. Ban because they felt you were whoring. Reset you levels because you were whoring. Now we have a SET rule so admins can't punish people who are not really whoring all that bad. So really if you want the 4:1 taken out and just let it be at admins discretions, then please keep trying to get rid of the 4:1 ratio rule.

That means it was admin discretion to enforce a rule of racewhoring. The rule still existed. So that doesn't really work. And no, I would not want one. The rule has no benefit if the teams were balanced. If the teams were balanced (that is a rule) then there would be no need to make players switch off of races. Of course, people could ask people to switch, but I'd say it's fair to let the person play whatever he/she wishes to play, unless it's breaking a limited race rule. The admins can't just slay or whatever just because a person was playing a race. It had to be first established that racewhoring was not allowed. So yeah, I still want no rules regarding racewhoring. (:

Regarding admin abuse you said Noire was only Bios resetting your human alliance levels. Don't say the rule is required just because one person reset your oh so precious levels for -one- race that is easily leveled. Mm lets see who has wcsadmin and plays on the server? Me only.

my 2cents:

Now admins have the right to slay you just because you're playing a race right. Where's the fairness in that? It's 100 percent pathetic that on a game you are punished for playing successfully.

Imagine if on CAL you were slayed cause you had a 4:1 ratio. Would suck wouldn't it? Or if you were forced to just use a USP cause you kick ass with the AK47? Would suck wouldn't it? Have to stop using flashbangs cause they're "cheap"? Would suck wouldn't it?

I will be binning this 4:1 rule crapshit when either we get some good admins, an automated balance system or some sort of K/D handicap which makes a player NOT have to change their favourite race. However, for the mean time: if teams are not balanced racewhoring rule should be applied in place to create a level of fairness.

EDIT: Call me a pussy but I am scared of playing a race too good. Not only due to the 4:1 ratio rule but a lot of people like to call hacker.

Meh since you are sooo curious on my scout skin, i'll post it here.

and this is what shows up at 25 ft and under on KJ

sadly since i've posted the picture and it shows a laser pointer, going to change it D: not that it really matters since I can no scope with an awp.

I'll post again later with screenshot of new scout when I find one that strikes my fancy.

The 2nd scout picture is the one I just changed it to.

Sign in to follow this