Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Battlefield 1942>BF2

It had better maps and Basically a better everything since it was all based on real events. It just owned harder than Battlefield 2. I know most of you were like 8 when it came out and the rest of you cant look past the graphics but I just wanted you all to know. Why do you think they imported Wake? It was the best map ever created. For the best game of the Series.

once again I really do love you longcat. No joke. lawl

That game was the best fukin 6 months of my fukin life. I bought it 6 months before bf2 came out and one word. FUKIN AMZING. 2 words but up yours. Man, I love those fukin days. the graphics where great for it's age and the mutlyplayer was unmatched. Never had I had a bitch lag like I would for BF2 or BF2142 (i only played demo which blew ass).

Fuk, those jets and bombers where the fukin shit. Compared to bf2 jets, no comparison. those things where the fukin shit. Omfg, I LOVE BOMBING THE FUKI OUT OF PEOPLE ON EL ALMEIN. LAWL. Yeah, I just wished I bought it the day it came out. fukin best game I have ever played. Those tanks are fukin monsters. OMFG. Fuk this, I tried instailling it like a year ago but there was so many patches that I just gave up. UV NEEDS A SERER. OMFG. I LOVE THAT GAME. LOL, THE JEEPS AND U RUN OVER PEOPLE. AHAHAHHA

EA UK SERVER ALL THE WAY BEACHES!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Aug 6 2007, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

once again I really do love you longcat. No joke. lawl

That game was the best fukin 6 months of my fukin life. I bought it 6 months before bf2 came out and one word. FUKIN AMZING. 2 words but up yours. Man, I love those fukin days. the graphics where great for it's age and the mutlyplayer was unmatched. Never had I had a bitch lag like I would for BF2 or BF2142 (i only played demo which blew ass).

Fuk, those jets and bombers where the fukin shit. Compared to bf2 jets, no comparison. those things where the fukin shit. Omfg, I LOVE BOMBING THE FUKI OUT OF PEOPLE ON EL ALMEIN. LAWL. Yeah, I just wished I bought it the day it came out. fukin best game I have ever played. Those tanks are fukin monsters. OMFG. Fuk this, I tried instailling it like a year ago but there was so many patches that I just gave up. UV NEEDS A SERER. OMFG. I LOVE THAT GAME. LOL, THE JEEPS AND U RUN OVER PEOPLE. AHAHAHHA

EA UK SERVER ALL THE WAY BEACHES!

Agreed. Since we got rid of the BF2 server we need to get a BF1942 server. If you have the game post here so we can amass enough players to show that we could actually have enough to play on it. And if you dont have it, get your parents to give you ten dollars and go buy it at Wal-Mart.

Guest HolyCloak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Aug 6 2007, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Agreed. Since we got rid of the BF2 server we need to get a BF1942 server. If you have the game post here so we can amass enough players to show that we could actually have enough to play on it. And if you dont have it, get your parents to give you ten dollars and go buy it at Wal-Mart.

She only gave me five. Now what?

Agreed, I got the game when I still had dial up, and even playing against the bots was awesome (hey come on, it was dial up what was I supposed to do?). Loose the BF2 server and get a BF1942, It'd make the world a better place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HolyCloak @ Aug 6 2007, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

She only gave me five. Now what?

Whore yourself out for the other 6. 6 because you have to total in tax. Go for the fat chicks. You could even earn 50 if you are good. I heard Zeus say he would give you 100 if you did you job well and then he winked. Not sure what that means.

Yea i agree bf1942 is a lot better, I just love ww2 based games, also you guys should look into MOHAA i played that soo much back in the day. BUt yea a server for bf1942 would be awesome. And Sparten I believe the newest patch is 1.6 and it is i think 400mb for the full patch DOWNLOAD IT!!!!! its totally worth the hour wait.

Guest cc90z

I had it installed a couple weeks ago and quickly uninstalled it due to boredom, its not as good as the first time you play it.