Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Greetings!

Sup guys, my name is Greg but you can call me ChosenOne or Chosen. I've been playing CS since my Sophomore year of Undergrad (2002, yeah I'm old). I've been playing on your server for about a month.

My job is hard to explain, but I'll try. I'm a Captain in the US Army Medical Department. I specialize in Clinical Informatics and Behavioral Medicine. I use my knowledge and experience of medicine and technology to improve healthcare. I'm currently enroute to Ft Sam Houston, TX (San Antonio) to complete my clinical rotations then Ft Campbell, KY to complete my residency for my Masters in Clinical Social Work and my Doctor of Behavioral Medicine.

On the tech side of the house I hold a Masters in Information Technology Management from Webster University. I just completed a 2 year position as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Ft Stewart, GA Hospital.

That's about it. If you have any healthcare, IT, or Army questions feel free to ask.

Guest Waffle

No I mean Captain Jack from the gay song. Lol.

GREG. first off, welcome!

Question, are there men in the army that like other men...? cuz that's 1 reason from keeping me to think anything about the army actually.. I don't hate homosexuals or anything, but it's just disturbing watching men kissing another men. It's hard for me :(