Sign in to follow this  
xGotRicex

New Race - Needs a name!

Hey im working on coding this race but can't think of a suitable name for it. Ima give u the skills/skill names and u can comment on it so i know what to fix.

Name_____________ (knife-only race)

5 skills/5 levels

Skills:

1. Eat Rice: Yum Rice!: Player gains health (100 health bonus total when maxed)

2. Asian Reflexes: Super fast reflexes allow you to dodge bullets: Dodge 30% of bullets (when maxed)

3. Chopsticks of Doom: Nothing can survive your chopsticks: Extra knife damage

4. Asian Agility: As fast as a rickshaw: Gains speed boost

5. Ultimate; Rice Famine: Steals rice from a random player: Same as locust swarm but will read; Your rice has been stolen by _______, GO GET IT BACK!

hahah tell me what u think so i can fix it b4 i finish the coding... and beauutifulchaos said she'd use it if i made it =] (p.s if u think its stupid, do say so.)

this race has some potential... but as for the name it should be chop stix

but i think the hp should be at 150, with the other knife races on the server.

I dunno, the "Asian..." skills could be taken to be a little racist. It's similar to saying all Asians know kung-fu and are good at math.

I'd call him Paddy Farmer, as Rice Paddies are where all the rice is grown. Chop suey is noodles is it not? On a side topic; I had the noodle dream last night.

I dunno, the "Asian..." skills could be taken to be a little racist. It's similar to saying all Asians know kung-fu and are good at math.

Technically speaking, the people of Russia and Indonesia count as Asians, not just people of the Orient. That's quite a bit of diversity.

Technically speaking, the people of Russia and Indonesia count as Asians, not just people of the Orient. That's quite a bit of diversity.

Yeah, but eh, they don't count. ;)

Russia has it's own martial arts, as does Indonesia, but no rice paddys in the motherland, or rickshaws, that place is colder than our highlands :s It nothing big just wondering if anyone takes it as racism cause UV needs to bear it's reputation in mind before harbouring a race.

I think rice famine should steal money as well though just to piss your target off more :P

Oh and it will require more... interesting skillnames / race title to fit into the theme of WCS1, a lot of stuff is fantasy or military based. I looked at your fav server and thought it was for WCS#2 ... forgetting this is the #1 forum :P

yes it is wcs2 lol. cuz i started it first but i've switched to wcs1 cuz jennifer wanted me to play server 1 =] so i started up... which i play the most atm but isn't my fav cuz i like server 2's races better. and i'll work on the names of the skills.... feel free to contribute...

Russia has it's own martial arts, as does Indonesia, but no rice paddys in the motherland, or rickshaws, that place is colder than our highlands :s It nothing big just wondering if anyone takes it as racism cause UV needs to bear it's reputation in mind before harbouring a race.

I think rice famine should steal money as well though just to piss your target off more :P

Oh and it will require more... interesting skillnames / race title to fit into the theme of WCS1, a lot of stuff is fantasy or military based. I looked at your fav server and thought it was for WCS#2 ... forgetting this is the #1 forum :P

Maybe someone should make a knife race called Spetsnaz because seriously. . .

Spetsnaz.jpg

/hijack

How about "Overplayed stereotypical bullshit"?

How about "Not funny"?

How about "Nothing original AT ALL"?

I'm not acting like this because I am offended, I am all for racial humor. It's because this is just plain stupid and not funny.

How about "Not funny"?

I'm not acting like this because I am offended, I am all for racial humor. It's because this is just plain stupid and not funny.

However, it's better than all of the other names suggested.

How about "Not funny"?

He's got a point. This is a very typical race. Also, we don't need anymore knife races unless one is very original and not OP.

If anyone can come up with an "original" knife race I'll try my hardest to code it. Even just brainstorming skills that would fit a knife race would do then we can pick and mix a race out of them.

Sign in to follow this