Sign in to follow this  
_ToASTeR_

How come...

when i try to play new maps on the jailbreak server it doesnt let me download them it says cant CRC map and disconecting crap like that...

can anyone help me out?

thanks

If you need to fix this problem without waiting you could always look for the map on fpsbanana or google, then extract the BSP file(s) into

"C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<steam acct name>\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps" (by default)

Guest Horny©at

Mimic , I don't think that's the problem because Im able to download maps I have never seen before.

I think it may have to do with the fact some people have cl_downloadfilter turned off.

Toaster , try putting this in console "cl_downloadfilter all"

Mimic , I don't think that's the problem because Im able to download maps I have never seen before.

I think it may have to do with the fact some people have cl_downloadfilter turned off.

Toaster , try putting this in console "cl_downloadfilter all"

That wouldn't be the reason, it would say "Cannot find map file ..., disconnecting."

If you need to fix this problem without waiting you could always look for the map on fpsbanana or google, then extract the BSP file(s) into

"C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<steam acct name>\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps" (by default)

This would probably fix it.

Sign in to follow this