Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Worst JB Server ever

Guest Fohacidal

I swear to god it sucks major dick, and to make things worse we have asshole admins who originally bought admin for another server moving into JB or just asshole admins in general who dont know how to fucking play JB. They dont know any of the rules, frequently freekill and freeshot and believe since they have admin they are slightly above the rules. ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE are admins on that freaking server, its only when UV admins get on that shit gets done, otherwise the server is a pile of horseshit

[/rage]

We seriously need like a good modt or motd w/e it is or a new class of "free admin" on JB that will always dictate rules out to people in case some clarification is needed on something. Also there needs to be a no jackass rule for CTS, I ABSOLUTELY HATE when they start dicking around on top of where Ts are at just to attempt or gunplant, it should be an autokick or something.

Guest Waffle

Mrpiedish sucks ass at admin..ing.. He accused me of freekill several times because the Ts DIDN'T follow the orders. He makes me want to rage. Why can't we have more admins like Shippo who uses the same question during trivia.. :(

I've gone on JB server to admin, and people bitch WAY too much. If I admin right, I'm being a hardass, but if I don't do everything they want, they whine that I'm 'not doing my job right'.

Then when I spec and watch everything and see something legit happen they bitch saying that I'm 'playing favorites' or 'not looking well enough'.

Funny, if I'm that 'bad' at it, there sure aren't any complaints over me.

I think there should be a rule on whining/spamming. It's getting out of control, and the JB server is slowly becoming the BS server. I'm not wanting to admin on it at this rate cause people are too fucking nitpicky on shit, which in turn causes deaths, then causes whining. The "USE COMMON SENSE!" phrase from the rules should be applied to EVERY aspect of the server and enforced. I'm sick of babysitting kids thinking they can call BS on stuff that wasn't said, but should be known.

Guest Waffle

Meh it is in beta right? Who knows it might turn out to be good once it's finished.

I dont know what you people are talking about, Just be a bigger hardass use your banhammer alot and people will respect you and behave when your in the server.

<3

If im in there shit doesnt go down.

Guest Fohacidal
I've gone on JB server to admin, and people bitch WAY too much. If I admin right, I'm being a hardass, but if I don't do everything they want, they whine that I'm 'not doing my job right'.

Then when I spec and watch everything and see something legit happen they bitch saying that I'm 'playing favorites' or 'not looking well enough'.

Funny, if I'm that 'bad' at it, there sure aren't any complaints over me.

I think there should be a rule on whining/spamming. It's getting out of control, and the JB server is slowly becoming the BS server. I'm not wanting to admin on it at this rate cause people are too fucking nitpicky on shit, which in turn causes deaths, then causes whining. The "USE COMMON SENSE!" phrase from the rules should be applied to EVERY aspect of the server and enforced. I'm sick of babysitting kids thinking they can call BS on stuff that wasn't said, but should be known.

Basically you are the only good non-UV admin I saw on today

Yeah it sucks pretty bad people get free killed a lot.

Shippo's a good admin :]

Playing favorites. :P

Anyways, the rules are out there and I put a link to them in chat as much as possible. Until it gets put into an motd that is the best training for it.

If you are an admin off of other servers and come into jailbreak, please read our rules and understand them first. Last thing I need is someone admining off of jailbreak rules from another server.

Yeah. True there, Renji. I think I'm just gonna be a hardass, and if people have issues, they can take it here. Most of the time I see claims being made here from people being stupid, then wanting to get unbanned because they think it was 'alright to do'.

I dont know what you people are talking about, Just be a bigger hardass use your banhammer alot and people will respect you and behave when your in the server.

<3

If im in there shit doesnt go down.

Same. thisisSPRATA and Sam. get shit done.

i was a hardass in wcs2 and i got complaints all the time lol.

i was huge on race whoring and not doing objectives.. but hell, shit needs to get done.

That is exactly why I stay out of JB unless there are at least 2 other admins there. Not only do we have admins that don't know how to play the game, we have reg players who dono't know how to play JB. Put them together and you get a big mess.

Look guys, Come on it is not that hard to be a admin in JB it seems like im the father of all admins in JB except for JCS AND ADV's of course...All you have to do is use your mute, slay, and ban buttons wisely and dont take shit from anyone dont be afraid to ban someone.

WE need MOTD BAD AND REBEL MOD TO TELL WHO IS A REBEL SO THERE ISNT ANY CONFUSION ONCE A T SHOOTS A GUN PERIOD HE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED REBEL KILL ON SIGHT then and only then can people admin properly without another admin interjecting saying it was wrong thats the problem

THE ADMIN CLASHING THING IS KILLING THE SERVER they need to work together not talk shit to one another because the other one was wrong inform them nicely and go on your marry way dont argue with eachother

Look guys, Come on it is not that hard to be a admin in JB it seems like im the father of all admins in JB except for JCS AND ADV's of course...All you have to do is use your mute, slay, and ban buttons wisely and dont take shit from anyone dont be afraid to ban someone.

What about everyone whining about a freekill but you got no proof other then their word?

What about everyone whining about a freekill but you got no proof other then their word?

Confront as said player, If his awnser seems legit..Check him out for a few rounds make sure he is not doing anytihng wrong.

Generally I ignore "Everyone" whining its normally 1-2 people who just have sand in thier vagina