Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

lol, I know it's OP as crap. Sides, skills will be modified anyways. I'm just making things up. But I think the random dieing balances the noclip, which I say will be at the same speed as running with knife. So no advantages with it. It's just far enough so you don't get stuck on a wall.

you know that garage door near CT spawn that you can shoot through, thats the min, and the max is those walls on de_cbble, near T spawn, leading to Bombsite B.

Just an update of possibilities with races::::

Different max levels per skill. (say skill 1 - 5 levels, skill 2 - 10 levels, skill 3 - 1 level)

A maximum skill point distrubution over the skills (say 4skills,10levels, but 20 skill points spent max).

"Free" skills - skills that just happen on spawn/death/attack/hurt/ultimate/jump/kill/ability etc without leveling

Double skills - Skill that work both on ultimate and spawn, or spawn and hurt, or hurt and attack. Not new but

exceedingly easier now.

Abilities - Ultimates with "charges" which can change dependant on level in the/a skill.

Shop category restrictions (like all of category 2. Powerups restricted)

Item Denial - Probably never be used but it is possible for me to make a player retain their shopitems after death.

And space cowboy (race) isn't on #2 is it? I'll try to get some races up but I can't promise much brand new ones until like the xmas holidays guys, sorry!

Meh, I don't know about having different level points, but w/e floats your boat. I'm still planning on even distribution, and If I want it to be hard to make it effective, simply more level ups, and smaller increments.

Witch (5 skill / 8 levels)

lvl 800 required

Deagle Only

1. Witch Craft - Who says it isn't a profession. (gives 5-40 extra hp, 10-100 extra armor, and 50-400 extra cash.)

2. Toads - Toads are more deadly. (poison damage that deals 2-5 hp damage at set interval of 5 times totalling 10-25 damage. 5%-25% to activate when shooting. Stackable.***)

3. Chanting - Cast those spells. (Activates if you're standing still, not crouching nor jumping or looking around. After standing in a spot for max 5 seconds, you spend 50 cash per every 2 seconds to heal 1 hp to your allies nearby you. When active, you will give off a small yellow beacon that goes roughly 5 feet before disappearing, which is the radius of the spell.) Raising skill points in it will increase the hp healed to max 8 hp, but costing 200 per casting.

4. Black Cat - Omens of bad luck is fairly true. (1-8% chance to freeze an opponent if they look at you and your name shows up on their crosshairs. Freezing lasts 3 seconds.)

5. Ritual of Demons - Sacrifices are needed to appease the demon. (sacrifices 10hp-30hp to gain extra 2-10 damage, 5%-20% extra speed, and reduce gravity by 5%-20% lasting 10 seconds.) Cooldown time 30 seconds.

Ultimate will kill you if you do not have enough hp to use it. There is no warnings about the hp not being high enough to use it.

*** - When I mean stackable, I mean it can stack on if you manage to activate the skill multiple times on the same target.

SWAT-

"Free skills" - Full kevlar, m4 regular ammunition

"Skillful Aim" - Your training has improved your accuracy (5 levels) Each level gives a % chance for extra damage. (every level adds 2% and 3 to minimum an max damage)

"Tear gas" - Grenades (Don't know if it is possible to make it just nades) have a possibility to stun your enemies (5 levels) 5%-25% (+5% per level) for 1-5 seconds (1 per level).

"Sprint" - Your training improved your body's speed and endurance (5 or 10 levels) Each level adds .5 or 1% to speed, based on max level.

"Frenzy" (ultimate) - The death of your comrades has enraged you into a craze (given a machine gun with double ammo for a certain amount of time) 5 levels 5-25 seconds (not sure if thats too much or not enough)

Cleric-

No "free" skills

"Iron skin" - spawn with kevlar and increased health ( 5 levels) (increase health and starting kevlar by 20 points per level)

"Levitation"- Long Jump (5 levels) (jumps increase by .1 for every level)

"Regen"- Heal occationally for 1-5 health every 10 seconds when not at maximum health (five levels) (each level increases number of health healed)

"Heal" (ultimate) - heal nearby teammates 3-15 health (5 levels) (3 more health healed every level)

Mobster-

"Free" skill- spawn with TMP with extended clip of 50

"Molotov" - Grenades have chance of setting the enemy on fire for up to 10 seconds (10 levels)

"Secrecy" - Invisibilty (Up to 60%) (10 levels) (6% invisibility per level)

"Bribe the Police" (Ultimate) - for 1000-5000$ (increases by 500 per level) all friendlies gain 5-50health while all enemies freeze for 1-5 seconds (10 levels) (+5 hp per level and 1 second of freezing per level)

Just a few I could think of. I thought some things were overpowered, but I wasn't sure. Not sure at all what level they would be for, I would assume them to be in the higher hundreds.

Special Air Service (5 Skills, 5 Levels) Maybe around 450 required

*M4 and USP*

1. BlackOps- You are stealthy

Gives max of 60% invisibilty bout 12% per lvl

2. Covering Fire- You provide Maximum Cover

adds up to 25 rounds for ur clip 5 per round

3. Extensive Training- You are trained to be the best

Gives you Longjump 'just like Keeper of the Groves'

4. Expert Marksmen- You are a great shot

able to do poison your enemies for max of 10 hp with 30% chance

5. *ULTIMATE*- Silent Service- You get caught then ur given up

Able to Teleport back to spawn

[K] Superman (4 Skills, 5 Levels)

*knife only*

1. Man of Steel- You are almost unhurtable

gives you 1200 hp at max

2. Kryptonite- You are vulnerable to only one thing

grants ultimate immunity but not to Entangling Roots

3. Super Strength- You are crazy strong

does up to 25 extra damage with knife

4. Special Clothing- You have special clothes

grants 0-150 extra armour

5. *Ultimate* Flying- You can fly long distances

Gives you Teleport just like Human Alliance

Special Air Service (5 Skills, 5 Levels) Maybe around 450 required

*M4 and USP*

1. BlackOps- You are stealthy

Gives max of 60% invisibilty bout 12% per lvl

2. Covering Fire- You provide Maximum Cover

adds up to 25 rounds for ur clip 5 per round

3. Extensive Training- You are trained to be the best

Gives you Longjump 'just like Keeper of the Groves'

4. Expert Marksmen- You are a great shot

able to do poison your enemies for max of 10 hp with 30% chance

5. *ULTIMATE*- Silent Service- You get caught then ur given up

Able to Teleport back to spawn

[K] Superman (4 Skills, 5 Levels)

*knife only*

1. Man of Steel- You are almost unhurtable

gives you 1200 hp at max

2. Kryptonite- You are vulnerable to only one thing

grants ultimate immunity but not to Entangling Roots

3. Super Strength- You are crazy strong

does up to 25 extra damage with knife

4. Special Clothing- You have special clothes

grants 0-150 extra armour

5. *Ultimate* Flying- You can fly long distances

Gives you Teleport just like Human Alliance

this superman is a pretty strong race :P

yeah... sounds like the zombie from old wcs2. it was op... believe me, teleporting races coupled w/ insane hp is a bad idea. sock of feather = LJ capable so that makes it even more op

Oiy, I'm trying to think of some original knife races... It's not as easy as you think, unless you want copy and paste knife races...

We could always modify the pikachu race so it's a knife race with the insane speed it had before. :D

Pikachu (5 skills / 20 levels)

level 600 required

shopmenu is completely restricted.

knife only (if using race, your CT/T skin will be tinted yellow to be shown using it.)

1. Agility - Let's disappear from our opponents. (add 5% speed per level max 200% speed.)

2. Spark - A little warmup shock for the main shock. (+1 dmg to +20 dmg maxed. Skill will always activate.)

3. Substitute - It's always fun to make them hit a fake. (Activates if hp goes below 40. You warp back to spawn with 5 hp to 100 hp when maxed. You also don't suffer a death count.)

4. Thunder Wave - Paralyzing is great for winning. (Lasts .2 to 4 seconds when maxed. 100% chance to activate.)

5. Thunder - Your finishing signature move. (uses the effect of the old lightning slay effect. Deals 2 dmg - 40 dmg maxed within a 3 feet radius.)

I will effectively say this, if you disagree that this is OP, shop restrictions help make it more balanced. AND 100 levels is hard without Tome of Wisdom.

Jumping bean

(4 skills/20 levels)

knife race

Level 650

Super jump - increse gravity 0.5

spawn skill

Super Duper jump - increase long jump 1.5

spawn skill

Knifefight Respect - Deals 10% more knife damage

attack skill

(Ultimate)disapearing act - 100% invisibility for 5 seconds (1 second each level?)

(suggestions/missing things can be edited in)

hey as long as we can think of some good 1s. Good looking race there Ruby. Ty for thinking of some

lol, did ya know that this is the 3rd time I've brought it back up?

And you're probably the only one to support it, the other 2 times were similar to this, with variations, it got shot down twice by ppl saying, "NOOO DON'T BRING IT BACK!!! WE HATE POKEMON!!!"

Mister Fister

Knife race

5 skills/5 levels

Fists of steel- Put some metal in your gloves (increase damage with your knife +5 per level to a max of 25)

Fist of steal (mug if this isn't a good name)- gotta love those puns... (chance to steal money from your targets, +40 per level with a +10% per level)

stealthy approach- Sneak up on your foes ( +11% invis up to 55%)

endurance- A lifetime of being punched has increased your endurance (+10 health per level, up to 150)

adrenaline(ultimate) - blood's rushing (+10% speed per level and increase heath by +10 points per level for a short amount of time {15-20 second cooldown?})

Brick (6 skills / 30 levels)

M249 race/Knife only.

Spawns with m249 regular clips and everything.

1. Safeguard - You have a higher shield capacity. (100 armor on first level, then additional 50 armor per level up. So max is 300 armor.)

2. Iron fist - You deal extra damage with your hardened fists. (extra knife damage by +5 per level up.)

3. Prize Cash - While in beserk mode, you have a chance for more cash if you kill. (activates only if you kill in beserk mode, gives an extra 300- 1500 cash if you kill a person in beserk mode.)

4. Hardened - Years of training has increased your life. (extra 10 hp per level.)

5. Sting Like A Bee - When attacking in beserk mode, you dash forward to slug your enemy. (10%-30% max speed boost while in beserk mode.)

6. Beserk - You fists will do the talking. (your screen becomes tinted red, and your skin becomes red. You regenerate 2hp per second. Rage lasts 2-10 seconds.) cooldown time 30 seconds.

Meatshield(4 skills) 10 levels

(all weapons restricted including knife)

Meatshield- +1000 hp per level

bullet shield- +10 armor per level

day's work- +150 money per round per level

self defense(ultimate)- gain a knife for +3 seconds per level

wouldn't be allowed to touch the bomb obviously, but money lets it level.

actually you could, but here is what would happen.

You could have it where your hp is reduced to 100 when you defuse. However, if it is below 100, then it won't do it.

'nother one

Pistolero (max level 20 each skill maxed at 5)

Pick One- choose from a list of pistols (20% chance added per level)

Extended clip- chance to have a 100 capacity clip each round (10% chance per level)

Incendiary rounds- chance to set your enemy aflame (+5% chance per level)

Light weight- increase speed (+10% per level)

Get-away (ultimate)- become invisible for up to 10 seconds (+2 per level) with up to x2 long jump (+0.4 per level)

I'll think of more, but I pull these out of nowhere so I need some help on knowing whether they are balanced or not. To be honest, I'm not sure at all for most of them.

Arthur 5 skills 5 levels

Sword : Free M4 or AK 20%each 100% max.

Magic : Sets enemies on fire and banishs them to other realms.

Army : Increased health and speed. Max 150 health speed 10% level

Roundtable Pizza(ULTI) : Heal all teammates and self (cooldown: 20 seconds)

Merlin : Summons his wizard who restores to full health and sets at spawn.

trying to be a lil original have something never done before , so i say

-shapeshifter?

total level 24 6 skill points in each

speed

free m4

disguiser

and noclip for 3 seconds? each lvl is .5 second

Sign in to follow this