Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

that was the whole point of clap trap empire. It was supposed to be a laidback race that could help or harm your team. Anyways it was a fun idea.

Master Tonberry. (7 skills/ 11 levels)

lvl required, 1777

Knife only + reduced to 10% speed.

1. Status Immunity - All status infliction are nullified. (ultimate immunity 10%-100% activated at spawn. Also immune to crypt lord, jihadist, suicide explosion damage.)

2. Knife - Who needs guns? (chance of instant kill 2%-20% for first 10 level ups, on last lvl up, 100% chance. right click only, left click does not work.)

3. Level 77 - You wouldn't be a master if your lvl wasn't high. (increased hp of 4,000 hp per level to max 44,444.)

4. Defense - Defense is very important. (Spawns with 300-4000 maxed armor.)

5. Star Symbol - the star represents your masterfulness as a Tonberry. (extra cash 300-3000 max.)

6. Null Criticals - All critical hits are nullified. (headshots are ignored completely. Evading headshots 5%-35% maxed.)

7. Everyones Grudge - Everyone suffers damage from the amount of kills x10. (kills the person with the highest amount of kills on either side of team. If the person with highest amount of kills is already dead, it goes to the next one. The ultimate will not affect you.) Cool down time 60 seconds.

Love the idea, but the HP value seems a bit... insane.

Love the idea, but the HP value seems a bit... insane.

With 10% speed, thats um... really really low. Even with the insane HP, I dont even know if a person can make it out of spawn without taking the whole round. If everyone knows what your are, all they have to do is sit back and plink you in the head. I highly doubt you would EVER get close enough to someone to knife unless you moled or they accidentally got too close. Maybe have the ultimate be a grappling hook ala Mortal Kombat "Get Over Here!" to pull one enemy into you for the 100% knife kill.

lol, but the race itself is soooo slow and if you never played FFVII and fought against it, don't whine that it is OP as crap. If you have, then you know why it is as close to as it is :P

Sides it's easy to get a few kills. buy Mole, kill afks or slow ppl in spawn. Sides with 44k hp, it's kind of hard to not struggle to them and oh yea, great for camping objective spots if you can get to it lol.

10% speed and you really wont make it out of spawn. I mean thats barely moving. Anything higher though would make the race op. Also in crisis core it moves slow then suddenly moves faster when its close to you. Maybe lower the hp and set it to 10% speed, but when in close proximity to an enemy, they move at 100 (or make an ult like mad scientist where it gets a speed boost when you hit your ult)

Let's bring Higure from server 2 over to server 1 =)

Knife race - 4 levels, 4 skills

Mole, 75% chance for extra dmg (i forgot the % they use in server 2 since they changed it from when i coded it), Long Jump, and 1 sec roots.

AND

NOIRE - THE SPACE COWBOY!!

(see previous post)

lol.... do we really need personal races added.... I mean, as many times as I have tried to get a black mage on it, it always got denied.

so to be fair, let's deny yours also :D

Oh yeah, I don't play crisis core as master tonberry only moves normal when executing the melee attack, assuming you managed to live without dieing from everyones grudge.

With 10% speed, thats um... really really low. Even with the insane HP, I dont even know if a person can make it out of spawn without taking the whole round. If everyone knows what your are, all they have to do is sit back and plink you in the head. I highly doubt you would EVER get close enough to someone to knife unless you moled or they accidentally got too close. Maybe have the ultimate be a grappling hook ala Mortal Kombat "Get Over Here!" to pull one enemy into you for the 100% knife kill.

Actually, it's not low when you can't get headshots in, or have any other races crit you. That's why it'd take ages to do.

6. Null Criticals - All critical hits are nullified. (headshots are ignored completely. Evading headshots 5%-35% maxed.)

See what I mean? Though I don't get how the second part is phrase when they're ignored completely, but yet you can evade them. Maybe a headshot just counts as a regular body shot, and you still have a chance to evade those?

I do like the idea of a way of rushing towards someone when in close proximity though, that does make sense since Tonberries do rush when they do their knife attack when close.

In efforts to get back into ES scripting, I am going to start working on a race myself I believe. I'll outline it here. (I like deagles)

Name: D-vil or DE-vil

Level: 350 or 500?

Skills/Levels: 5/6

Description: Long believed to be a lost art in WCS, D(E)-vil is bringing back the fear of the 1 shot deagle kill.

Notes: Hp cannot exceed 180 total with Amped skill. Additional damage cannot exceed 80.

Skills

Passive:

Starts with a 10 shot deagle regardless of skills.

Bread and Butter:

Grants +10 to clip size and 20 armor per level. Results in a clip size of 70 and total armor of 120 when maxed.

I swear I hit him:

Grants 10% cloak per level. Results in 60% cloak when maxed.

What was that?:

Grants a .05% speed increase per level. Results in a total of 130% speed when maxed.

Amped:

Grants HP and damage based on kills over a set amount of time. (See below)

Take cover lol:

Reveals the location of all enemies within 10-40 feet when used, cool down of 20-8 seconds. Each level grants an additional 5 feet of distance and a 2 second cool down reduction.

"Amped" description.

level 1

For every kill past 3 in 6 seconds, gain 10 hp.

For every kill past 3 in 12 seconds, deal an additional 5 damage.

level 2

For every kill past 2 in 6 seconds, gain 15 hp.

For every kill past 2 in 12 seconds, deal an additional 5 damage.

level 3

For every kill past 2 in 6 seconds, gain 20 hp.

For every kill past 2 in 12 seconds, deal an additional 10 damage.

level 4

For every kill past 1 in 6 seconds, gain 25 hp.

For every kill past 1 in 12 seconds, deal an additional 10 damage.

level 5

For every kill past 1 in 6 seconds, gain 30 hp.

For every kill past 1 in 12 seconds, deal an additional 15 damage.

level 6

For every kill past 1 in 6 seconds, gain 35 hp.

For every kill past 1 in 12 seconds, deal an additional 20 damage.

Each kill you get resets the timer, so if you kill 1 person, then run around for 5 seconds and kill another, the timer starts back at 0 and you will gain +1 to your kill count and you have another 6 or 12 seconds to score a kill. If the timer exceeds the limit, your kill count is reset. Considering making the count only go up if the kill is a HS, or making HS's count as +2, not sure yet.

"Take cover lol" description.

If an enemy is within the ranges described above, their location will be made apparent with an effect of some sort. Not sure if I want it to work like rooting/lightning or that tracker thing yet, still messing with it.

That's the basic concept, parts of it are still under construction, but overall I like the idea of it lol

-Audio

Meat shield huh? I'd like to see you saying that if I played it ;)

-Audio

EDIT: Oh also, its the kind of race that will be as good as you are, rather than being stupidly oped. If it ever gets onto WCS #1, I'll meet you there and school you in some deagle work.

EDIT2: I assumed you were talking about the thingy I posted, seeing as it was after my post and you gave no clear indication xD But my statement still stands, I'd love to have a decent deagle race that's NOT scarlet gayness.

well, the null critical hit skill would be OP if at maxed ignored head shot damage completely.

The evasion is the chance to dodge a headshot damage only. All other shots aren't affected. Sides could always script it to say that you can't kill a master tonberry with head shots.

I mean, with 44k hp you could easily kill moles without worring about dieing.

i like that deagle race :D

but i don't get the speed increase thingi... 1.3% speed increase is nothing. do you mean a 30% speed increase?

shhh. I think 1.3% faster evens out so you run just as fast as if you were holding out your knife :D

lol at typo though.

Warlord (5 skills / 8 levels)

lvl required 1000

Knife only

1. Militia - The government's army is unworthy. (gain 50 - 300 extra cash per player on your team.)

2. Sake - Water is in short supply. (team gains 4-20 extra hp at spawn.)

3. Honor - Fighting dirty is a disgrace. (+5-60 damage if stabbing in front. reduce damage by 80%-40% if you stab from behind.)

4. Swordsmanship - Arrows are easy to block. (evade damage at 10%-45% maxed)

5. Kamikaze - The ultimate sacrifice. (+60% speed, no weapons, and you blow up after 5 seconds killing anyone near you within 5-15 feet radius.)

1.3 basically means 130% speed where 1 is normal speed. Can be upped or w/e, it's all tentative.

-Audio

EDIT: I see the conflict of words there, edited for clarity. Used 1.3 with the % sign after it xD /fail

oh yea audio I was talking about Ruby's race, you must have posted when I was typing

But as far as that deagle race goes, it sounds interesting, How do you plan on the ult working?

Just set tracers on everyone in a certain radius? Or just something like roots/chain lightning with no effect just to point out where people are?

Also do you think anything more than 60% invis would be too much?

I'm still not certain with the ulti, it could be changed all together really, but if I did do it, teh simplest way would be like roots/lightning with no effect as you said xD And I'm not sure on the invis either, cause I know what 70% looks like kinda, and I feel like it could even go a bit beyond that without being oped, so yeah lol Dunno :P

-Audio

lol, the black mage race could easily have been a copy and paste race.

As I remember it.

What I had asked was burn damage (lasts as long as the only race that burns when you shoot.), freeze (same as human alliances bash), lightning damage (same as zeus's extra lightning damge), arcane robe (gives extra 10-50 armor on top of kevlar and helm), and ultima, which was simply kill one random enemy with the text damage saying, you have taken 9999 damage. and it was a one time use spell with 120-60 second cool down. (putting extra points would lower cool down time.)

i like the 'tracer' effect that audiovox put in his race... i suggested that ultimate some time ago for cheiron's ultimate but no one listened.

and killing a person automatically is pretty gay. crypt lord right now is gay and that only does 25 d.

i like the 'tracer' effect that audiovox put in his race... i suggested that ultimate some time ago for cheiron's ultimate but no one listened.

and killing a person automatically is pretty gay. crypt lord right now is gay and that only does 25 d.

agreed. We all know that ult would never be put in effect. Would be a huge uproar.

actually if you read it carefully, you can only use it once. Which means, once you use it, you can't use it again for the entire round.

we should have a race called

Redneck

5 skills 25 levels

Beer: makes him slightly immune to dmg 1-30%

Natural Hunter: has a percent to spawn a shotgun every round. The super one.

Buck Shots: Increased damage with shotgun 1-20.

Corn Fed: Gains 1-40% speed.

(ultimate) Get HAMMERED: Periodically immune to all damage 1-5 seconds. 1 second per level. 1 minute cool down.

race was suggested before, though with different skill set.

I believe it got shot down.

Poltergeist - (6 skill/ 6 levels)

Knife only.

1. Phaser - Walls do not stop you from going through. (noclip through walls up to 1 foot to max 3 feet. If you go any further than that, you die instantly due to getting stuck.)

2. Etheral Energy - Being dead gives access to limitless power. (+15-60 max.)

3. Invisibilty - Being a ghost, they can't see ya can they? (40%-100% invisibility, knife does not go invisible, period.)

4. Possess - Scrweing with the living is always fun. (drug effect at 10%-25% chance max.)

5. Levitation - Gravity does not affect the dead. (you can walk normal from 20ft - max 50 ft in the air.)

6. Spite (passive Ultimate) - Those poltergeist hunters will lose either way. (20%-80% chance on death to freeze the person who killed you for 6 - 20 seconds max.)

that sounds OP blackmage...

think about it, you know how hard it is to see KJ on some maps

but KJ is relatively slow so u can catch up to it

for this, all it has is a knife, and it can also fly? and 160 hp? at least the lurker only has 10 hp.

and the noclip thru walls seems that it will cause TONS of random deaths b/c ur just pressed up against a wall 80% of the time when ur camping

Sign in to follow this