Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

I can actually code all these things apart from the whirlpool thing. Ultimate stealing would be possible but would take a SHIT tonne of coding which I just don't want to do at the moment. And if you taking sparta seriously keep in mind a spartan only uses swords. Savage is basically the same but better, though.

was actually joking about the spartan thing.

for the Sylar type of race, would it make it easier to steal regular inherant skills instead of ultimates? and limit the total # of skills they could take? probably still a shit load of coding though.

Guest PhilipJFry

I think there should be an anti Jihadist race... like a bombsquad. which would prevent any suicide explosions within 30 yards or something :P maybe give it some speed and extra armour :P

Sniper Dodger (4 skills/8 levels)

req. level: range from 400 to 600

*this race cant use sniper* this is not a sniper race!@

1. sniper shield - sniper deal less damage on you (30% less at maxed level)

2. diamond helmet - dodge head shot from a sniper (50% at maxed level)

3. hide - invisible 65% max

4. Usain Bolt (aka world fastest man) - increase your speed by 1.4 for 5 seconds, 10 seconds cooldown

this is just a example. feel free to modifies it....

but seriously, need a race to play when a whole map are snipers....

Sniper Dodger (4 skills/8 levels)

req. level: range from 400 to 600

1. sniper shield - sniper deal less damage on you (30% less at maxed level)

2. diamond helmet - dodge head shot from a sniper (50% at maxed level)

3. hide - invisible 65% max

4. Usain Bolt (aka world fastest man) - increase your speed by 1.4 for 5 seconds, 10 seconds cooldown

this is just a example. feel free to modifies it....

but seriously, need a race to play when a whole map are snipers....

A sniper with invisibility, evasion, and damage reduction... too generic.

King Leonidas(8 lvl's, 5 skills, req. 1250)

Be Brave - increase health, max 160

Be Strong - Strength in your legs cause you to jump further, and run faster.

Defend Your Honor - 20% chance to resist an ultimate.

Work Together - provide armor for all teammates, max 100.

This Is SPARTA! - Chance of critical strike, max 5% for 200dmg(headshot)

Fixed.

A sniper with invisibility, evasion, and damage reduction... too generic.

i think you are mistaken, this race cant use sniper. a race that go against sniper whores.

i think you are mistaken, this race cant use sniper. a race that go against sniper whores.

Then have a skill called "Optical Illusion" or something... it makes all shots fired from x distance or further way to be evaded. That way, only people within a certain range can hit you. Obviously, the range would be further rather than nearer.

Well, I'm new to the forums, but I'd figure I'd give this a whirl, seeing as playing for a while has made me think of some races. Here's my first go at this:

Yeager Meister (6 skills/5 lvls/lvl 1500 required)

*Knife Race, 50 HP, Cannot buy grenades or kevlar*

1. Mach Speed - Breaking the sound barrier allows you to set speed records (Increases running speed by 60% per level up to a maximum of 3x normal running speed)

2. Scramjets - Powerful turbines allow you reach new heights (Reduces gravity by 12% per level)

3. Do a Barrel Roll!! - Roll clear of enemy attacks (Grants a 5-25% chance to evade attacks)

4. Afterburners - Use a turbo boost to rocket forth (Longjump)

5. Sonic Boom - Pressurized sound waves radiate behind you (Grants a 2-10% chance to negate enemy ultimates)

6. Overdrive *Ultimate* - Push your system beyond the breaking point to rain the fear of god from up on high (At the price of 20 HP, when activated permits a 5-15 second period when movement speed increses yet another 20-100% [meaning a potential 4x movement speed when race is maxed and ultimate is active] attack power is increased 1-3 points and the speed one swings their knife increased 20-100%)

Zombie Slayer (5 skills/8 lvls/lvl 650 required)

*Spawns with 40 armor + helmet*

1. This is my BOOMSTICK!! - Get a chance to grab a random undead-slaughtering implement (10-80% chance of spawning a mac10, pump shotty, auto shotty, or para. If spawn roll is successful, the suggested odds of getting what gun are as follows: mac10 - 40%, pump shotty - 35%, auto shotty - 20%, para - 5%)

2. Hack n' Slash - When the undead hordes swarm you, you want to make sure your blade is sharper than a soggy ramen noodle (Increases knife damage by 1 point per level)

3. Cast-Iron Brain Case - Protect your valuable gray matter from the zombies' grubby hands (Increases armor by 10 points per level)

4. Hope of Mankind - Your countless clashes with the undead and the will to live have toughened you up (Increases health by 5 points per level. At level 8 gain very minimal regeneration)

5. Zombie Immunity *Ultimate* - Your steady diet of soylent green has given you a mysterious resistance to the blight (Have a 6-48% chance of exacting a random effect on someone that knives you. If roll succeeds, these are the possible effects the attacker may experience, listed in order of most likelyto occur to the least likely to occur: give you ammo, pushed away, slowed, take 1-10 points of damage, blinded, take 4-40 points of damage, drugged, do no damage, bashed)

Hopefully these couple of ideas aren't OP...

Well, I'm new to the forums, but I'd figure I'd give this a whirl, seeing as playing for a while has made me think of some races. Here's my first go at this:

*Knife Race, 50 HP, Cannot buy grenades or kevlar*

1. Mach Speed - Breaking the sound barrier allows you to set speed records (Increases running speed by 60% per level up to a maximum of 3x normal running speed)

2. Scramjets - Powerful turbines allow you reach new heights (Reduces gravity by 12% per level)

3. Do a Barrel Roll!! - Roll clear of enemy attacks (Grants a 5-25% chance to evade attacks)

4. Afterburners - Use a turbo boost to rocket forth (Longjump)

5. Sonic Boom - Pressurized sound waves radiate behind you (Grants a 2-10% chance to negate enemy ultimates)

6. Overdrive *Ultimate* - Push your system beyond the breaking point to rain the fear of god from up on high (At the price of 20 HP, when activated permits a 5-15 second period when movement speed increses yet another 20-100% [meaning a potential 4x movement speed when race is maxed and ultimate is active] attack power is increased 1-3 points and the speed one swings their knife increased 20-100%)

The last thing server 1 needs is another flying race. This race looks OP. This race definitely needs some drawbacks and restrictions. Probably needs to be shaking or banished (that's zoomed out, right?) the whole time it is flying and weapon restrictions.

lawl thats wayyyy more op than my suggestion of the pikachu race lol

I bet that if forced to chose that or my pikachu race, they'd pick mine over that :P

i'd figure if the first one was toned down a little bit, it would be just fine (just no LJ)

the incredible speed is put off by the starting hp of 50 and enemy ultimates still have a pretty good chance of hitting him (such as roots, the anti-knife ultimate)

the 2nd one sounds fine, maybe give it extra damage vs. undead horde/general, and make it so it does like 200d per knife to a zombie or something?

and... why is the server slowly dying..... i think when the ranks were reset, we lost a huge chunk of players

Seems to me like absolutely none of these races will be added to the server.

Shitsux, especially when 90% of the WCS1 races are LOL COPY PASTA

Maybe you should code some of these races mimic

:o

I would be surprised if any races here would be added since most of them just seem like a joke and not really a suggestion. '"I would really like a skill called usain bolt or do a barrel roll'"

Maybe you should code some of these races mimic

:o

I would be surprised if any races here would be added since most of them just seem like a joke and not really a suggestion. '"I would really like a skill called usain bolt or do a barrel roll'"

Is it weird that I read that in your voice?

Anywho, I would fucking LOVE a barrel roll race.

It would be like an agent, with a USP, that hides in barrels, and other misc objects..

Is it weird that I read that in your voice?

Anywho, I would fucking LOVE a barrel roll race.

It would be like an agent, with a USP, that hides in barrels, and other misc objects..

Imagine a race that when it hits someone or someone hits it, the attacker will roll left or right... in other words, it would turn the attacker. Sounds kinda gay, but it's an idea.

Imagine a race that when it hits someone or someone hits it, the attacker will roll left or right... in other words, it would turn the attacker. Sounds kinda gay, but it's an idea.

Lol, the server rolls a dice each time it procs, 1 being left, 2 being right, if it procs you will run 2 steps in the direction it rolls, and you will turn 90 degrees in the opposite direction it rolls.

Yes and while i'm at it i'll make a red light green light race. I'm making a solid snake lulrace though... not sure if i'll add it in server. It has one skill: The Box... guess what it does.

Yes and while i'm at it i'll make a red light green light race. I'm making a solid snake lulrace though... not sure if i'll add it in server. It has one skill: The Box... guess what it does.

Maybe you should call it the "Mime Effect."

Alright, thought about what Empire said, and came up with some changes to Yeager Meister:

*Changes appear in bold type*

*Knife Race, 50 HP, Cannot buy grenades, kevlar, Elven Chainmail, or HP/armor restoring items in shopmenu*

1. Mach Speed - Breaking the sound barrier allows you to set speed records (Increases running speed by 50% per level up to a maximum of 2.5x normal running speed)

2. Scramjets - Powerful turbines allow you reach new heights (Reduces gravity by 10% per level)

4. Reckless Maneuvers - Use creative, albeit reckless, aerial tactics to gain the upper hand (Further enhances evasion by 9-45% and gain a 10-50% attack power boost while airborne, but at a price - any blows that connect with you in mid-air deal QUINTUPLE DAMAGE)

6. Overdrive *Ultimate* - Push your system beyond the breaking point to rain the fear of god from up on high (At the price of 25 HP [Activating with 25 HP or less will only result in a suicide], when activated permits a 5-15 second period when movement speed increases yet another 30-150% [meaning a potential 4x movement speed when race is maxed and ultimate is active], evasion further increases another 2-10%, attack power is increased 1-3 points, and the speed one swings their knife increased 20-100%)

Hopefully the 5x damage stipulation should balance the aerials perks of Reckless Maneuvers, seeing as that 5x damage from any sort of rifle would be an instant kill to a Yeager Meister.

I also came up with a couple more ideas, both will probably come of as a bit silly:

Nerf Warrior (4 skills/10 lvls/lvl 300 required)

*Spawns 100 armor, all attack power parameters halved*

1. Nerf Guns - Find a pair of Dual Elites with extended clips of... FOAM BULLETS?! (10-100% chance of spawning Dual Elites with 60 round clips each [Totaling 120 rounds])

2. Nerf Armor - Having clothes made of foam rubber makes you bouncy, and shock absorbant (Reduces gravity by 2% per level and increases armor by 20% per level)

3. Bounced Checks - Use a bounced check to buy your gun, just watch out for the repo man (Have a 5-50% chance of buying a primary weapon at half price, but with the caveat of having a 5% chance of having a random amount of ammo vanish from the clip of your primary weapon after every shot)

4. Nerf Tradeoff *Ultimate* - You become a defensive god at the expense of losing more attack power (Reduce overall damage by 7% per level, but reduces your attack strength by 3% per level)

In theory, a Nerf Warrior would be a pain to kill, but they couldn't really hurt you back, as a maxed out Nerf Warrior would have their attack power reduced by 80% (meaning a shot that normally would do 50 damage would only do 10 from a maxed out NW, for those of you that no likey the math). This would be the perfect idea for the objective-minded

William Shakespeare (7 skills/6 lvls/lvl 150 required)

*Spawns with armor*

1. All the World's a Stage... - ...And one man in his time plays many parts... (6-36% chance of acquiring a Disguiser)

2. Et tu, Brute? - Rise up against Caesar (1-6% chance of mole)

3. A Pound of Flesh - Recollect on the loans you have handed out (10-60% chance to steal cash)

4. The Whimsy of Puck - Call forth the great trickster to aid you (5-30% chance to drug enemy)

5. Great Birnam Wood - Use the limbs from Birnam Forest to conceal yourself (5-30% invisibility)

6. Friar Lawrence's Elixir - Use a potion that simulates death (6-24% chance to respawn)

7. Fencing Laertes *Ultimate* - Using poisoned blades brings death to both sides (When activated creates a 3-9 second period where the next individual you hit with your knife, friend or foe, will die instantly, along with yourself. If used, you cannot respawn again until next round)

I think the first two skills may have an OP feel, but compared to Warden, methinks not so much. Plus, if you are wondering, the skills are inspired from As You Like It, Julius Caesar, The Merchant of Venice, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Macbeth, Romeo & Juliet, and Hamlet, respectively.

Ideas are great...

I AM EPIC FAIL!! REFUSE TO BOW BEFORE ME OR DIE!!

I'll have to say no to the last one as we should generally keep it fairly non-real life people.

1st skill on nerf warrior can't be done so stick with only 60.

Marisa Kirisame (6 skills/ 8 levels)

Knife only lvl 800 required

1. Witch Stick - Can't leave without your trusty flying broomstick (you must jump in the air to use the skill, but u'll teleport to the wall you're looking at and will warp there with no reduction in gravity) (ability) 6 sec cool down

2. Asteroid Belt - you keep your stars at hand to plant your targets with (beacon at max 80% at start of round.)

3. Stardust Reverie - You dissapear behind a cloud of colorful stars to confuse your opponents (smoke effect at a wider range per lvl with stars in it .) lasts 5 seconds for effect. (50%-100% to activate on being hit.)

4. Starlight Typhoon - You try to improve your spells with more power. (extra knife dmg max +30. 30% chance to fail and instead of dishing dmg, you heal them the dmg u would have dealt.)

5. Master Spark (ultimate)- You fire a wide powerful beam to decimate your opponent. (character is completely frozen looking at the spot when used. The beam radius should be about 15 feet in diameter. color should be white and it deals an instant kill if anyone walks into the beam.) lasts 8 secs and u're invulnable during the duration of it but you show up on radar so all someone has to do is wait for u to finish up and pop ur dead.

btw you won't get the kill, it will count as a suicide if u touch the beam.

6. Final Master Spark - You give one last effort and unleash all you strength into one last master spark. (at max, 10% chance to activate on death. It will be like the above ultimate, but with radius being at 40 feet and will last 12 secs.)

sounds freakishly OP with the last 2 skills, but it's marisu :P play Imperishable Night on lunatic and u'll see why the 2 last skills are as OP as it sounds.

Hiro Yamamoto (5 skills/5 levels)

Knife Only lvl 500 required

1. Samurai (Spawn)- You live by the Bushido Code

( Increases Health Armor) 10-50 Health 20 to 100 Armor.

Adds 10 health per level and 20 Armor per level

2. Ronin (Attack)- You are a Masterless Samurai

Steals 50 to 250 money on hit with a 25% of success

50 per level

3. Kensei (Attack)- You are the Sword Saint

does 15-75 extra damage on hit with a Knife

15 per level

4. Servant of the Daimyo (Spawn)- Your Daimyo grants you Speed and Invisibility

Speed added up to 1.25 normal/ Invisiblity 20%-100%

.05 per lvl and 20% per lvl

5. Teleport *ULTIMATE*- You can Teleport to anywhere u want

Teleports just like Human Alliance (dont know how that is set up)

Sakuya Izayoi (5 skills / 8 levels)

lvl 1500 required (knife only)

1. Red Blood Tea - Your special tea has special ingredients, blood. (boosts team hp max 120, but yours isn't raised.)

2. Soul Sculpture - Your specialty in serving dishes has granted you insane knife skills. (increased knife attack speed max 1.5 times speed. That is if possible to increase knife speed, if not, then max +30 dmg at max 70% chance.)

3. Silver Bound - You need your money to replace your knives which have silver in them. (steals max 400 per knife hit.)

4. Time Distortion - Your manipulation of time has allowed you to disappear and reappear. (ability) (disappears for 3 seconds max at 100% invis, you drop your knife until time is up. blood marks also disappear if there is any.) (cool down time 3 seconds.)

5. Sakuya's World - You halt time completely around you as you punish your opponents. (ultimate) (freeze everyone, friend and foe, max 5 seconds and you can move around completely invisible with no knife. When time comes back, the pathway you went through creates a superfast blur of you going that way.) (cool down time 60 seconds.)

for ultimate skill, I would say you could knife anyone in the back and kill them instantly during the duration of the ultimate, friend or foe. And you would get a skull as the kill. But that would make this race too OP

Sign in to follow this