Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Race Suggestions for WCS #1

I know its fast and would be hard to control, thats why I thought it would be good balance, and of course less damage for being able to get to places so quick. Lowering gravity might be a good implement to the skill that makes him so fast... just enough to prevent fall damage

just enough to prevent fall damage

I disagree. Make the race ridiculously fast and give it a massive disadvantage at the same time. Sounds good. We don't just lower the gravity on grapplehook races because they're easy to suicide on.

Fat Guy from McDonalds

26lvls 6 skills

1.Big Mac: receive an m249 with an extended clip of 10 shots per level (5 levels) but slow down speed by 5% per level

2.McChicken Nuggets: receive 1-2 grenades (1/1/1/2/2) that do +10-+50 damage based on level

3.McFries: burn enemies with the grease, +1.5 burn damage per level (5 levels)

4.McShake: freeze enemies for +.3seconds per level (5 levels), at your weight and speed you have to catch them somehow...

5.Mcfatass: your fat has given you a resistance to bullets +100 armor at spawn and a 10-30% damage resistance (10% 1st level, 5% every level after)

6.Heart Attack: an ambulance returns you to spawn with 100 health (can be used once)(1 level)

that really sounds like a fun/cool race hope it gets made :) ^^

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

and someone likes McDonalds

low grav = jump higher

jump higher = more to fall

more to fall = more damage

more damage = still dead

at least i think thats how it will work. 9x speed is extremely high. It wont be hard to control that kind of speed. It would be damn near impossible.

5. Circle of Summoning - You summon a powerful demon to demolish your foes. (ultimate that you can only use while dead. You use at first 5 corpses, but at max, you will use one corpse. You respawn at spawn as a demon with 150% longjump, 500 health, 90% gravity, 50% extra speed, and +6 damage. Can use as many times as you want to in a round, but it gets weaker with each usagage in the same round. reduce abilities by 10% per usage. This will also override the skills on the race when used.)
You do realize how ridiculously over powered that is right? First of all, I'm not sure if this was intended to be a knife race or something, but if it wasn't 500 HP gun race is OP on it's own. Not to mention the other buffs. And being able to use it as many times as you want to? That is like infinite respawns...

Hell even if this was a knife race it would probably be overpowered.

You do realize how ridiculously over powered that is right? First of all, I'm not sure if this was intended to be a knife race or something, but if it wasn't 500 HP gun race is OP on it's own. Not to mention the other buffs. And being able to use it as many times as you want to? That is like infinite respawns...

Hell even if this was a knife race it would probably be overpowered.

no, it's a mixture, it's a regular gun race from skills 1-4.

When you activate skill 5, you become a knife race and can not buy anything at all. So you will not have any armor, and can not buy anything from the shopmenu when you use the skill. Besides, you will not be able to abuse it much if you can't kill much right?

Don't get me wrong I think the idea of the race is a pretty good one actually. But you just need to downgrade the ultimate a bit, even just knifing with that ultimate on is overpowered.

Savage is worse. At least with this ultimate, you're not garanteed a 1-hit kill. Savage has a pretty good chance to knife kill an opponent in one stab, no matter which direction.

that really sounds like a fun/cool race hope it gets made :) ^^

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

and someone likes McDonalds

To be honest I really dont like McDonalds other than their fries...

i thought about bringing the character from Bleach Kurosaki Ichigo in the game and i was inspired from other knife races so this would be the skills(although i have different sets of skills for it):

Soul reaper's spead: evasion

Bankai: hp or ultimate immunity

Hollowfication: speed

Getsuga Tensho: critical damage(as good as savage or Takeno)

Ultimate: Shunpo: (idk if you guys remember of the race Vagabond) you drop your knife and become invisible while teleporting and you freeze at some point then you hit ultimate again to get your knife back and become visible; it is kind of that race with the scout in the server actually idk what its name is but you can tele and crouch with a scout in the air well on the knife race it would be like 100% invis like rapscallion or burrow on zergling from wcs azeroth

i've got the coding for that although it has to be fixed a bit but i'd like to know what ppl think about it.

additionnal info: i was inspired by Blademaster from wcs azeroth at first which had like 200+hp + 50%evasion + 1.4 speed + good crit damage + windwalk, i switched windwalk for that other ultimate. So to give an idea waht would you guys think of:

savage that:

- runs at 1.4 sped instead of longjump

- have a bit less evasion

- have more hp or ultimate immunity

- have the same critical damage

- have that invisible teleport + freeze in place ultimate (in which makes you drop your weapon so you cant knife in invisible form)

i thought about bringing the character from Bleach Kurosaki Ichigo in the game and i was inspired from other knife races so this would be the skills(although i have different sets of skills for it):

Soul reaper's spead: evasion

Bankai: hp or ultimate immunity

Hollowfication: speed

Getsuga Tensho: critical damage(as good as savage or Takeno)

Ultimate: Shunpo: (idk if you guys remember of the race Vagabond) you drop your knife and become invisible while teleporting and you freeze at some point then you hit ultimate again to get your knife back and become visible; it is kind of that race with the scout in the server actually idk what its name is but you can tele and crouch with a scout in the air well on the knife race it would be like 100% invis like rapscallion or burrow on zergling from wcs azeroth

i've got the coding for that although it has to be fixed a bit but i'd like to know what ppl think about it.

additionnal info: i was inspired by Blademaster from wcs azeroth at first which had like 200+hp + 50%evasion + 1.4 speed + good crit damage + windwalk, i switched windwalk for that other ultimate. So to give an idea waht would you guys think of:

savage that:

- runs at 1.4 sped instead of longjump

- have a bit less evasion

- have more hp or ultimate immunity

- have the same critical damage

- have that invisible teleport + freeze in place ultimate (in which makes you drop your weapon so you cant knife in invisible form)

We already have two races utilizing those names so think of some other names.

Rock-Paper-Scissors

4 skills 20 levels total (5 per skill)

Rock - smashes scissors - gain 10-50 (10 per level) extra health at spawn and 20-100 (20 per level) armor at spawn

Paper - covers rock - Long Jump up to +25% (5 per level), does extra damage based on armor (divide armor value by 10, round down and do that much extra up to 10)

Scissors - cuts paper - poisons 2-3 (whichever is more balanced) damage every second for x*1.5 seconds (x=level so 1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5 seconds) and slows for up to 2.5 seconds (.5 per level) to a speed of 10% less than what the affected has.

Gun (ultimate)- beats all - restores 2-10 (2 per level) health per use, allows for +3 damage per hit for the duration, blinds (don't know the rates to this) any target hit for the duration. Duration effects last 2-6 seconds (starts at 2 +1 per level) and cool down is 30(?) seconds.

Tried to make each beat the other in some way (rock gives health and armor that causes poison[scissors] to be "less effective"[more health left after damage is done], paper damages extra based on armor and gets long jump, scissors slow [doesnt make complete sense but slows paper and therefore its long jump], and shoot has 1 effect that is in relation to "beating" the other three.) Just a nerdy, stupid idea I came up with...

I was referring to the Soul reaper and Savage which I had assumed was the name of the races you were submitting. There is a format in which we go by which should be like this at the minimum.

Race Name (# Skills / ### levels) [total levels or per skill levels.]

level required. (optional

restrictions if any. (most likely needed if you want the race to be limited)

1. Skill Name - Description

Any additional information on skill

2. Skill Name - Description

etc.

Rager

4 skills 20 levels total

1. Rage - 1-5 fire damage every 2 or 1 (only at level 5 is it 1) for 5 seconds

2. Stress relief - free ak with 40-45-50-55-60 clip

3. Rage Quit - Your doing it wrong (description) - respawn up to 2 times per round

4. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - Jihads ultimate.

YAY FOR POSTING IDEAS FOR FREE POSTS!

I was referring to the Soul reaper and Savage which I had assumed was the name of the races you were submitting. There is a format in which we go by which should be like this at the minimum.

Race Name (# Skills / ### levels) [total levels or per skill levels.]

level required. (optional

restrictions if any. (most likely needed if you want the race to be limited)

1. Skill Name - Description

2. Skill Name - Description

etc.

okay so that would be the race:

name:Kurosaki Ichigo(5skills/8levels)

level required: 1350

restriction: 1 per team

Skill1: Soul reaper's speed: 50% evasion

Skill2: Bankai: more HP or ultimate immunity

Skill3: Hollowfication: 1.4 speed

Skill4: Getsuga Tenshou: Extra damage(same dmg as savage or takeno)

Ultiamate: Shunpo: invis teleport then freeze(drop knife) then hit ultimate again to unfreeze and become visible with your knife

Troll race

How to shot? - make enemies randomly lose bullets in their clip. maybe up to 45%

easily trolled- get enemy mad making them run faster do more damage but take more damage as well.

trolololololololol- catchy song makes enemy want to listen to it more often ( poison damage over time) (The thing would say noooooooooo whyd it stop?!!?!?!?!)

Blue waffle IFL (im feeling lucky) or Lemonparty.org or some other name idk- trick enemy into visiting -site- blinding them for a few seconds and then dazing them.

this would be an amazing race!

okay so that would be the race:

name:Kurosaki Ichigo(5skills/8levels)

level required: 1350

restriction: 1 per team

Skill1: Soul reaper's speed: 50% evasion

Skill2: Bankai: more HP or ultimate immunity

Skill3: Hollowfication: 1.4 speed

Skill4: Getsuga Tenshou: Extra damage(same dmg as savage or takeno)

Ultiamate: Shunpo: invis teleport then freeze(drop knife) then hit ultimate again to unfreeze and become visible with your knife

Isnt this basically a rapscallion from server 2 with evade?

why not just play stealth assasin? Its very similar in my opinion.

Isnt this basically a rapscallion from server 2 with evade?

why not just play stealth assasin? Its very similar in my opinion.

the ultimate is different and stealth assassin's windwalk doesnt give u speed and u dont ahve damage on it + u see the knife

my race would have invis while u teleport and freeze at a certain spot instead of just freezing invis at a certain spot + knife drop otherwise we would be able to see it, and the damage is bigger idk if rapscallion fro mserver 2 has damage but im lookin for the damage i had in wcs azeroth which pretty muh looks like teh damage on savage

lol so like the forbidden?

everybody hated that race.

maybe more of a uniqe idea would help to make it more noticable to others?

because thats like the majority of the knife races in the server. + attack, + speed, + invis, and sometimes teleport or evasion are all constantly overused ideas in my opinion, although having about one or two of them is essential to help balance it out with the other races on the server.

I'm disappointed in the lack of talk over races originally following format... I'd really like to know opinions on my ideas D:.

Gun Game Race

Not allowed to buy a weapon (including nades)

1. Gun (passive 1 level) - go down the guns on sG gun game - for every kill you obtain a skull based on your number of skulls you get a dif weapon (0 skulls =m249, 1= AUG? etc.)

2. Money (5 levels) - gain 400-2000$ at spawn (400/800/1200/1600/2000)

3. Modification (5 levels) - guns do 1-5 extra damage (1 per level)

4. Its too hard!(ultimate) (5 levels) - use 3 skulls to increase health by 10-50 with a max of 100 health. (Does effect "Gun" skill)

Discussion gogogo

I'm disappointed in the lack of talk over races originally following format... I'd really like to know opinions on my ideas D:.

Gun Game Race

Not allowed to buy a weapon (including nades)

1. Gun (passive 1 level) - go down the guns on sG gun game - for every kill you obtain a skull based on your number of skulls you get a dif weapon (0 skulls =m249, 1= AUG? etc.)

2. Money (5 levels) - gain 400-2000$ at spawn (400/800/1200/1600/2000)

3. Modification (5 levels) - guns do 1-5 extra damage (1 per level)

4. Its too hard!(ultimate) (5 levels) - use 3 skulls to increase health by 10-50 with a max of 100 health. (Does effect "Gun" skill)

Discussion gogogo

It needs to be the opposite. Cause if that was to be the case, I'd make sure I have no skulls and have the m249 free every round.

lol so like the forbidden?

everybody hated that race.

maybe more of a uniqe idea would help to make it more noticable to others?

because thats like the majority of the knife races in the server. + attack, + speed, + invis, and sometimes teleport or evasion are all constantly overused ideas in my opinion, although having about one or two of them is essential to help balance it out with the other races on the server.

i dont want to make a race thats gonna be useless like lurker who dies for the simplest thing as mirror damage u know where im gettin at. plus, theres no races in the server 1 actually havin a invis+teleport+freeze ultimate and you NEED damage for knife races alot of ppl have alot of hp its annoying having to stab 5 times before they die. and speed obviously i mean u gotta knife the guy u dont have a gun ur not gna run across the map hoping he stops running-.-' tahts why savage has longjump at least. and the race doesnt have invis it just gets invis when ultimate is on. I personally think it'd be an awesome race to play + the concept of a bleach character is cool lulz:)

Troll race 4 skills/20 levels

(required level 1999)

Restriction: 2 per team.

How to shot? - make enemies randomly lose bullets in their clip. maybe up to 45%

easily trolled- get enemy mad making them run faster do more damage but take more damage as well.

trolololololololol- catchy song makes enemy want to listen to it more often ( poison damage over time)

Lemonparty.org- trick anyone ( even teammates ) into visiting -site- blinding them for a few seconds and then dazing them.

-OR-

Mech walker. 4 skills/20 levels

Level req:1250

restriction: 1

weapon restrict: m249 only

Mech suit: Choose your suit. (+5/15/25/45/55hp +15/30/60/120/180 Armor)

Gun mods: Guns guns guns. How to make them better? (+4/6/8/10/12 damage)

Speed mods: rockets + mech= super fast!(+5/10/20/30/40%speed)

Blitzkreig: Unleash your whole clip and use your best weapons (Releases bullets in clip in a spray and deals extra damage +5/15/25/35/45 bullets +10/20/30/40/50 damage) * this skill should be inaccurate and barely hits which is why it does alot of damage

Sign in to follow this