Sign in to follow this  
Poon

Just played for the first time.

Ok so I just played Jailbreak for the first time, and um, I will never be playing it again.

Constant slaying, swearing, overall annoying and childish behavior. I was told to shut the fuck up, and to not give orders by T's. Admins are a fuckin joke, im am totally disgusted by this server. Sorry but its pathetic the way people act. No need to elaborate or point fingers they know who they are. This server needs an administration overall on most parts.

Ok so I just played Jailbreak for the first time, and um, I will never be playing it again.

Constant slaying, swearing, overall annoying and childish behavior. I was told to shut the fuck up, and to not give orders by T's. Admins are a fuckin joke, im am totally disgusted by this server. Sorry but its pathetic the way people act. No need to elaborate or point fingers they know who they are. This server needs an administration overall on most parts.

This doesnt happen when I am in the server.

This doesnt happen when I am in the server.

It doesn't? It happens all the time. I can usually manage to push on through it, but it is a rare moment when someone isn't calling freekill or telling someone else to shut up.

As for the admins, let's be frank, most of them a pussywillow admins that nearly shit themselves if they have to slay someone. Yesterday, there were 3 admins on, and after 3 rounds of freekilling almost the entire T team, the guy still hadn't even been slayed.

It doesn't? It happens all the time. I can usually manage to push on through it, but it is a rare moment when someone isn't calling freekill or telling someone else to shut up.

As for the admins, let's be frank, most of them a pussywillow admins that nearly shit themselves if they have to slay someone. Yesterday, there were 3 admins on, and after 3 rounds of freekilling almost the entire T team, the guy still hadn't even been slayed.

i have seen this too with the admins that are not in UV.

So I'm a pussywillow admin? You should really check sourcebans I do my job.

See the problem with you is if you get killed by a ct it doesn't matter you still cry freekill so maybe you should buy admin and do it yourself if we are not good enough

Guest Fohacidal

I used to admin on JB and was incredibly strict but whatevs

The main problems that I see are:

1) Cts that dont shutup while warden is giving orders

2) CTs who havent played before not knowing whats going on

3) People arguing about peoples voices over the microphone.

4) People thinking that just because they spend all day in the server, that they have the right to disrespect everyone else in it and get away with it.