Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

=(UV)= Weekly Digest vol. 3 [7.17.2009]

Welcome to the third installment of the weekly digest. In this weeks news:

Community:

Howard Dean will be posting a list of Recruits in the Member to Member section this Tuesday, July 21. Clan Members will have the opportunity to give feedback on current recruits until July 28, at which point staff will begin to vote on which recruits gets accepted. Remember to stay active recruits!

We are now having an official UV scrim team. The scrim team is still under development and if you have not already signed up to try-out, do so here. Both Gladbagel and Russian are in charge of the scrim team. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post in the thread above.

Servers:

Jailbreak will remain in BETA for a few more days. We are waiting on Mario to finish coding a few more scripts, namely a Last Request plug in. Once the scripts are tested and working, we will then move jailbreak out of beta. If you would like to take a look at the features or have any questions or suggestions Click here.

Due to the popularity of WCS #1 and WCS #2, we have decided to launch a THIRD WCS server. WCS #3 BETA will go live tonight (July 17). We would like to thank those of you that helped us play test it, and hope you have fun on the new server! Espeladden has spent a lot of time coding some brand new kick ass races, and we hope you all enjoy it. The IP is 74.86.81.69:27015, and you can discuss the server here.

Team Fortress 2 is coming along slowly. It looks like we were a bit too optimistic with our 2 week prediction, but trust that we are going as fast as possible.

Finally, this week our Zombie Escape server broke into the Top 100 CS:S servers on Game Tracker. As of this post, it is now ranked number 63, and is rapidly climbing the ladder. Due to the popularity, we have increased the slots from 40 to 50 slots! In addition, we are working to decrease the lag on this server. We have tweaked a few of the cvars and increased the rates to help. We noticed a significant difference when we joined to play yesterday. We hope that helps you guys too!

Made with the help of Supernautty

Awesome stuff! Another WCS server is great, and I'm really happy to see the success of the ZE server.

Also, could we get the IP for the new WCS server so we can populate it? Thanks!

Due to the popularity of WCS #1 and WCS #2, we have decided to launch a THIRD WCS server. WCS #3 BETA will go live tonight (July 17). We would like to thank those of you that helped us play test it, and hope you have fun on the new server! Espeladden has spent a lot of time coding some brand new kick ass races, and we hope you all enjoy it.

Team Fortress 2 is coming along slowly. It looks like we were a bit too optimistic with our 2 week prediction, but trust that we are going as fast as possible.

Finally, this week our Zombie Escape server broke into the Top 100 CS:S servers on Game Tracker. As of this post, it is now ranked number 63, and is rapidly climbing the ladder. Due to the popularity, we have increased the slots from 40 to 50 slots! In addition, we are working to decrease the lag on this server. We have tweaked a few of the cvars and increased the rates to help. We noticed a significant difference when we joined to play yesterday. We hope that helps you guys too!

I'll hold my tongue.

Awesome stuff! Another WCS server is great, and I'm really happy to see the success of the ZE server.

Also, could we get the IP for the new WCS server so we can populate it? Thanks!

We'll get that to you as soon as Espy removes the password and says it's good to go.

Also, head to the Complaint Department, need you to give an account on what happened about an hour ago between Tstan and Kyp.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

:) i love this whole digest thing

but i have a question. when can we start winning TF2 copies?

Guest NeverEndingXsin
"soon"

:)

yay :D

i hope i win

I encourage everyone to message Espeladden on Xfire and ask for the IP and an ETA on the servers. He told us to throw the WCS announcement in, he can reap the benefits :)

His Xfire is mursat

:o

74.86.81.69:27015

Go testy.

Sorry about the delay, didn't see the digest until now so I didn't know I was allowed to open it up :)

Report anything you might find as this is just the beta. More races will come as we go along

Howard Dean will be posting a list of Recruits in the Member to Member section this Tuesday, July 21. Clan Members will have the opportunity to give feedback on current recruits until July 28, at which point staff will begin to vote on which recruits gets accepted. Remember to stay active recruits!

Is this a closed thread for clan members only?

Sign in to follow this