Sign in to follow this  
FeRoCITy

UFC 100 Greatest Fight in UFC History

Well, I decided to make this post because if anyone in this forum have watch the UFC 100 Greatest Fight, you got to say that the #1 fight between Forrest Griffin VS Stephen Bonnar for the UFC Contract was Fepic (Fucking Epic). In the end Griffin defeated Bonnar but they both got the contract... which was a bit cool and confusin...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

The reason the number one fight was number one is because it got a hell of a lot of people into UFC. When I ask people who watch it now how they got into it, they cite this fight.

I still like boxing better.

dan henderson knocked bisping out badly. then after he was out, basically jumped on him and hammered him again in the face when he knew he was out. it was awesome. bisping is a nugget. :)

I dont remember which match it was but when the fighter use a high kick the dude in the face and knock him out but while he fell down, his ankle just snap backwards. It was fucking sick!

brock lesnar vs frank mir ..... lesnar just mauled on him like a bear on salmon

witch is what I wanted to see form him this time around .

I can't stand Lesnar, he's such a prick did u see him after the fight. what a little asshole...

Hendo had some anger behind that last punch he was off the ground and all his weight came down on bisping :D

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U MESS WITH THE US!!!!