Sign in to follow this  
PresidentChaos

STFU

Name: Presidentchaos

X-fire: presidentchaos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15414407

Steam Name: presidentchaos5

Working mic [req!]: Yes

ITS THE 1st AND ITS NOT OPEN YET YOU PPL SUCK. I play on all the servers except WCS #1.

Most of the ppl should know me anyway.

Blame Howard for this, hes the Recruitment Officer.

Applications will open July 1... 2010!

Just kidding. Seriously though, they will be open today. Assuming Mario stops failing.

What are you talking about Mario always fails.... Nice joke there Junzou, only you could pull it off.

What are you talking about Mario always fails.... Nice joke there Junzou' date=' only you could pull it off.[/quote']

Everything was prepped, no one took the final 2-3 steps to open it though. Which is why it opened at 12:00 AM Hawai'ian time instead of 12:00 AM EST.

Everything was prepped, no one took the final 2-3 steps to open it though. Which is why it opened at 12:00 AM Hawai'ian time instead of 12:00 AM EST.

Well that explains it. SOMEONE is a lazy ass.

Well that explains it. SOMEONE is a lazy ass.

I just copied all of the posts Supernautty made in the ADV forum over to the Recruitment stickies, changed the text, and started making copy pasta in the recruits that applied. Waiting on Mario to make it so that we don't have to Approve every post made in the forum-- currently recruits make an app and it's "unapproved" until we post.

I just copied all of the posts Supernautty made in the ADV forum over to the Recruitment stickies, changed the text, and started making copy pasta in the recruits that applied. Waiting on Mario to make it so that we don't have to Approve every post made in the forum-- currently recruits make an app and it's "unapproved" until we post.

Copy pasta? Sounds tasty. And I love your avatar Junzou, but the point is Mario is to blame. So I say you is lazy Mario.