Sign in to follow this  
Dead-Pool

Issues with JB

1: Free killing (3 areas)

Trigger happy (easily dealt with)

Multiple ppl talking(easily dealt with aka pick 1 guy and have others as back up)

NO CMDS

CTS WITH NO MICS

2 Free shooting

Nade (Nade @ spawn)

Pistol

Primary

3 Planting/baiting

its gotten to the pointy where i connect to the sever and start recording. Today at 11:00 pm i signed on and player were getting free shot from 3 ppl and the admins "didn't see it" and then 2 seconds later said who nades cells.

Too bad we can't use Hosties mod. 2/3rds of your compliant wouldn't exist if it were in place.

ES was the reason JB crashed so many times that one day.

Since Hosties mod runs on ES, we can't use Hosties mod sadly.

ES was the reason JB crashed so many times that one day.

Since Hosties mod runs on ES, we can't use Hosties mod sadly.

All features on the Hosties mod can be replicated in SM, and though I won't do the entire mod, the features for things such as preventing mass free-killing will be implemented.

Just take note that things don't just appear magically, I do actually have to sit down and write the damn plugins.

All features on the Hosties mod can be replicated in SM, and though I won't do the entire mod, the features for things such as preventing mass free-killing will be implemented.

Just take note that things don't just appear magically, I do actually have to sit down and write the damn plugins.

yep and we love you for it

no homo

I thought you just closed your eyes and counted to 5 and then the plugins wrote themselves!

<3

Also the planting feature, Is that possible to resolve by making a mod including it?

Guest inbread

big problem with jailbreak. ba_jail_spyder_v3a. EVERY round the cts make all ts play four square till there is only 1 left. majorly boring and TOTALLY pointless. it should be change your commands every 3 rounds as ct. so its not repetitive and boring. we rebel because going to four square 32 rounds in a row isnt fun.

We could always get the mapping sqaud to fix spyder. Make foursqaure only useable 3 times or something like that? And if your a badass like me and run up there and press the button at the start of the round so the rest of my fellow Ts cant go in D:.

Guest Fohacidal

If we could make our jailbreak server exactly like the 187 JB server id play on it all the time, right now its just way to high maintenance, some of the crappy JB maps on rotation dont help either