Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

-|#Updates to Server#|-

Regarding the new shopmenu I'm going to revert back to the old at the moment since people are reluctant to change.

It's not that we're reluctant to change. It's that it changes the entire dynamic of the server into something we don't want to play.

It's not that we don't want to play because it's different, we don't want to play because it's more homosexual.

... don't have to big such a big dick about the new changes slezak

yiyas is putting a lot of effort into this and doesn't need this shit on his back

... don't have to big such a big dick about the new changes slezak

yiyas is putting a lot of effort into this and doesn't need this shit on his back

I'll suck all the penis I want

NOM NOM NOMM

Finally Aereon, right when I come back you decide to leave...

I'm still 50/50 on coming back lols, don't miss the drama. I'm gonna finish Prototype on PS3 and see how I feel, I may buy a new ps3 game or start up cs:s again heh. I'm sure my rank took a huge dive since I've been away lol.

I didnt know there was any drama. Maybe if there is its because Im in the middle of it :P

lols=P I'm just not looking to get stressed out with bad admining and whatnot.. tired of it ya know? =P Much more enjoyable if you just need to worry about shooting the guy in front of you.

just don't go admining then, we hardly have any on anyway, and no1 will know your an admin until you do something adminy

so just come back and play as a player... we all miss you...

just don't go admining then, we hardly have any on anyway, and no1 will know your an admin until you do something adminy

so just come back and play as a player... we all miss you...

aww <3^^

lols=P I'm just not looking to get stressed out with bad admining and whatnot.. tired of it ya know? =P Much more enjoyable if you just need to worry about shooting the guy in front of you.

I'm an admin all I care about is shooting every enemy on the screen and yelling in a mic because:

1)I'm high

2)I've had my weekly dose of caffeine in a day

3)I can!

I try and even teams as well (among other GOOD admin things)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm an admin all I care about is shooting every enemy on the screen and yelling in a mic because:

1)I'm high

2)I've had my weekly dose of caffeine in a day

3)I can!

I try and even teams as well (among other GOOD admin things)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hope ya don't scream all the time, cause that would get you banned. Just a heads up.

Oh yeah, caffiene doesn't really do much for you unless you're sensitive to drugs that are stimulants.

So what's going on with the server lately? We had that huge progression in maps, races, shopmenu, and that burned out rather quickly. Or is there still something going on behind the scenes no one is speaking up? Huh?!

I DEMAND IT BRAH.

be patient, just wait patiently for things to be released, bugging for it now will only aggravate the ones that working out the kinks and bugs. It'll be updated eventually.

A magician never reveals his secrets =3 Actually I forgot the address for adding maps so I gotta find that before I can add anything. As for adding races I am open to suggestions, since I take about 1-3hours thinking about a race and how it would fit into the server, suggestions help out a LOT.

Working solo so haven't got all the time in the world to do all I want but I do get stuff done when the time comes. Shopmenu will be recieving new items and Ghost and Archimonde will be released in next 24hours. New races will be going into testing and some adjustments will come as well. Maps will come when I can get to it, adding:

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/30716

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/16837

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/3680 (thinking twice about this, seems rather small considering longjump races)

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/99707

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/27124 (if you have time download this off the site cause its pretty big)

1. Don't worry about a map that's to small for longjump, some people get upset that people use longjump races too much, it might be a good thing.

2. That's awesome that the two races will be released soon. But I can't help but ask about the other races that have been on the menu for quite some time now. Are those the ones going into testing?

I have some ideas for races, but I hate to say that they're not warcraft related :P

oh yeah, if we're going to suggest races, ya think we should make a new thread just for that and sticky it so this doesn't get cluttered up?

Hmm I'll open one up after I slept, Remilia is coming along good as well, Black Mage, just to let you know. Just few things to fix then it'll be ready for release.

Fixed:

Malevolent's Resurrect

Some random gravities

Archimonde's ultimate

Changed:

Lowered Cheiron's ulti range again

Made Troll and Zombie regen only themselves. Zombie Regens to 300hp now

Made KotG heal a little bit more

Guildmage's Lvl is now 1000

Still to fix:

Make KJ not disarm other KJs

Unknown reason for races not recieving free guns.

Text for Elvish, Ranger, Ghost, Blood Mage and most Poison races.

Hmm I'll open one up after I slept, Remilia is coming along good as well, Black Mage, just to let you know. Just few things to fix then it'll be ready for release.

Fixed:

Malevolent's Resurrect

Some random gravities

Archimonde's ultimate

Changed:

Lowered Cheiron's ulti range again

Made Troll and Zombie regen only themselves. Zombie Regens to 300hp now

Made KotG heal a little bit more

Guildmage's Lvl is now 1000

Still to fix:

Make KJ not disarm other KJs

Unknown reason for races not recieving free guns.

Text for Elvish, Ranger, Ghost, Blood Mage and most Poison races.

Have you tried copying the code for cherion or ranger of the woods? Those two classes never fail at getting a weapon.

Sign in to follow this