Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JaJaPo

RE-Application

Guest JaJaPo

Yes.. with Blue, Preggo, Krazy_Koo, Red, Impact. and Kineticore

Guest LordOfDogtown

i vote yes. seems like a cool guy. if you smoke reefer your in for sure.

just so you know who i am, i was the leader of this clan.. twice? tongue.gif but because of the shitty organization of the clan, i decided to leave. i still offer my services and help out though. SO DON'T FUCK WITH ME. wink.gif

He doesnt mic spam, people ask him to play songs and whenever im on noone says stop. He plays good music and doesnt play it 24/7. He'll only play it when someone askes or when he wants to and then he asks the server.

Guest JaJaPo

Yeah i only play music when people ask for it and i feel like running it.. as far as complaints go.. those are the people who are total dicks and get mad at everything.. so i play a couple songs and i get posted for mic spamming lol

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JaJaPo @ Jul 31 2007, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah i only play music when people ask for it and i feel like running it.. as far as complaints go.. those are the people who are total dicks and get mad at everything.. so i play a couple songs and i get posted for mic spamming lol

You still have to stop spamming regardless.

Guest JaJaPo

Okay.. ill keep the so called "spamming" that people want to a low key

lol.. now take Hobo's advice! xP

Maybe we should put in the motd abut how you mute someone in the player list so people dont wine about spamming when they can solve it on there own.

GAHHHHH!!! i've been away and didn't know Jajapo posted this,... we like best buds on the surf and I said i would recommend him a long time ago.

Jajapo,

like the wind and the stars,

always killing and hoping for mars bars.

oh crap wrong document.... uhh

lmao jk,

jajapo is a frequent user of the surf/rpg and is well liked by all of the other frequent users. Minimal complaints about him other than "he kills me too much" lol.

In all, Jajapo is the kind of people that our clan is looking for, so to say no to him would be kinda stupid tongue.gif

-Krazy_Koo -- Your RPG killing master, when you need a good death-

RECOMMENDED smile.gif

Guest cc90z

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Jul 31 2007, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Maybe we should put in the motd abut how you mute someone in the player list so people dont wine about spamming when they can solve it on there own.

However unfortunate that may be, we've had members kicked for doing just what he does. And no, it doesnt just happen once, everytime hes on the server he does it... now even if mute would solve this situation, what was the point of removing and banning people in the first place?

Guest JaJaPo

Id like to know too.. i only play music that people think is funny and get a laugh out of.. sure people say some of my music sucks.. but then again.. i get more compliments than complaints.. ill also keep in mind not to play music as often.. only when someone asks for it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JaJaPo @ Aug 1 2007, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Id like to know too.. i only play music that people think is funny and get a laugh out of.. sure people say some of my music sucks.. but then again.. i get more compliments than complaints.. ill also keep in mind not to play music as often.. only when someone asks for it

The general rule is don't play music at all anymore. Only under certain circumstances(Phoenix2 or an admin says it's ok and EVERYONE is ok with it, even one person not wanting it should make it not happen) will it be tolerated. Just lettin you know the rules. If you agree to stop spamming and such I will change my vote. You will still need one more tho.

Guest JaJaPo

Got cha, ill only play music when people want it.. and if noone likes it ill turn it off ^^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Aug 1 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Then hes in, hes got 100 supporters including George and bios. HE IS IN!

no he has only around 10-20 supporters... most of this application was you and jajapo talking..

Guest JaJaPo

Lol.. thats cuz hes one of my better friends.. and if i told most of the UV guys i play with that i even put in an App. i would have more like 30 supporters.. and besides.. some of the admins are saying that if P2 wants me in it pretty much a giveaway.. just waintin to see that post that say WEAR THOSE TAGS BUDDY! YOUR IN! xP

Oh and btw.. to get more 'brownie' point.. should i be goin onto the Vent server to make yall happy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JaJaPo @ Aug 1 2007, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol.. thats cuz hes one of my better friends.. and if i told most of the UV guys i play with that i even put in an App. i would have more like 30 supporters.. and besides.. some of the admins are saying that if P2 wants me in it pretty much a giveaway.. just waintin to see that post that say WEAR THOSE TAGS BUDDY! YOUR IN! xP

Oh and btw.. to get more 'brownie' point.. should i be goin onto the Vent server to make yall happy?

You still need one JCS vote.

Guest JaJaPo

GRARRRRRGHH

Then who do i need to go.. 'persuade' to vote for me xD