Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JaJaPo

RE-Application

Guest JaJaPo

Lol.. i fuxed up the last one xD SORRY!

STEAM ID: # 336 "JaJaPo(Vamps)GILF" STEAM_0:0:14559912 00:14 302 0 active

IN GAME NAME: JaJaPo(Vamps)GILF

JCS RECOMMENDATION: none from JCS.. unless Envy is.. bu i hate support from several members

X-FIRE NAME: jajapo

PREVIOUS CLANS: BLANK

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Nice admins, and love the surf server

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Surf

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

Guest JaJaPo

btw.. thats suppose to say HAVE support.. not HATE lol

Guest Phoenix2

This application has been re-opened. D&G, for future references, you don't need a recommendation to post the app. You need 3 recommendations to be accepted. Anybody can apply.

JaJaPo is well-known on the surf server. He get's my recommendation.

I recommend him for sure. We <3 each other. And krazy isnt back yet but Im 99% positive he recommends him and I know countless others.

P.S. P2 if you read this again can you change it so it says im clan member over there <<---

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jul 27 2007, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This application has been re-opened. D&G, for future references, you don't need a recommendation to post the app. You need 3 recommendations to be accepted. Anybody can apply.

JaJaPo is well-known on the surf server. He get's my recommendation.

Okay first Phoenix you told us in vent that they need 3 JCS recommendations before they can join and you haven't given me any other information about this. You don't need a JCS recommendation to apply??? Okay that's fine so you just need 3 JCS Yes before they can join or your acception ???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 27 2007, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Okay first Phoenix you told us in vent that they need 3 JCS recommendations before they can join and you haven't given me any other information about this. You don't need a JCS recommendation to apply??? Okay that's fine so you just need 3 JCS Yes before they can join or your acception ???

If thats the case.... i wonder what happend to the appilcations that u closed cause u needed a jcs reccommendations.....

Yeah, Jaja is a great guy, he's cool, and he doesn't cause any problems, or in some cases act like a prick towards others (even admins can act that way sometimes >.>) well yeah if I could (lol) I vote him in aswell.

P.S. Ill donate a dollar if you let him in ^^

(Oh and this does not apply to the topic but you guys should change my status from "=(UV)= Level 1 Member" to whatever Im considered as haha)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Đ&Ğ @ Jul 27 2007, 10:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, what George just said goes against what I thought the system was. I actually think that might be a better thing to let anyone apply but have 3 JCS to get in. But, I remember someone (*clears throat) telling me that I should make it difficult for people to get in.

Guest JaJaPo

*cough* how long does the recruitment process take *cough*

Guest JaJaPo

*cough* yeah so.. when do i get a word on the join? *cough cough*

Guest JaJaPo

lol.. no i cough so much cuz i drink and smoke to much xP

Well stop for the sake of our kid... GO BUY HIM SOME MORE CORNFLAKES! We give him 1 weekly but they run out fast. And did you hear me on the server CHANGE HIS RAGS! Dont make me devorse you and take all the money and the house, and Ill leave you with the kid.

Guest JaJaPo

BITCH WHAT!?!!

DONT MAKE ME GET THE RAM ROD OUT YOU TRIFFLING SKANK