Sign in to follow this  
Pan

Grayman needs to be removed or have new rules applied

A player was playing Grayman for an incredibly long time, (multiple maps) this morning, and even though he was well above the KD4 he refused to change because he was leveling it. I got hit THREE TIMES by Parasitic weapon in a single spray, it makes me not want to even play when someone is blatantly abusing such an OP class, even using Aether Membrane did nothing because I got hit atleast THREE TIMES by Parasitic Weapon for 50 Damage in a spray.

I suggest Grayman either be removed or have an additional restriction placed on it, where it doesnt matter if its not maxed, you have to change once you hit KD4. I fail to see how a class not being maxed has any effect on the fairness of a match when someone is well above the KD4.

/endsuggestion

/endrant

So what if someone was whoring it,it has nothing to do with the race. It has something to do with that person breaking the rules.

It takes a dam long time to even max out a skill on Greyman (50 lvl's per skill). Its not like Greyman skills max out at 5 and parasitic weapon does 50 dmg. And even more importantly,if we remove Greyman,peoples levels will go down. For example,if someone has a lvl 173 greyman,and greyman gets removed,his levels will go down by 173.

Now I suggest you stop whining over this 1 race pan,just because 1 person whored it. Its not getting removed.

And even more importantly,if we remove Greyman,peoples levels will go down. For example,if someone has a lvl 173 greyman,and greyman gets removed,his levels will go down by 173.

False...

It just means he has 173 levels in that race slot, it doesn't matter what race is there.

Grayman is fine, if you're going to take the time to get it that high of a level, why not play it till it's maxed to 200. It's like the last 50 levels is a bonus for getting the 150 with the mac 10. 50 levels you can whore the race out. Then it's Css Pro ..... btw can we change the xp gain skills to 1 and 6? (the last one) i have all my points in those two T_T (101 in the last skill)

Guest Heineken

grayman still has 100 life just hit him :D better ur aim

I feel that it is a common victim of whoring and should be reduced in a manner to discourage such behavior and make rule abiding players in our servers. Dont remove it just make it a bit less enjoyable =D

Yea grayman sucks when your on the losing end. You just need to find a way to counter it. Half the races are OP in the right hands. I for one suck with grayman-(ok ok almost every race). I do a little better with warlock and the first 4 races. That doesn't mean we need to remove them.

I've never used gray man, but I heard the ultimate is broken.

Is it a BROKEN chain lightning or does it work and do something it's not supposed to? Once I unlock it (:3), we'll see how OP it is XD