Sign in to follow this  
PresidentChaos

People dont seem to know me....

Guest some fag
ZE is pretty much Zombie Classic. No fucked up abilities, no propmenu, no classes, just you, a gun, and a fuckton of zombies.

Meh... It's fun, but it just gets old after a while. A lot of the fun came from being able to hold zombies off- not just run from them.

Not really, just the running part. The other half was hiding and cading, which is pointless or impossible in ZE. The fun factor is just gone for me, that killed it.

I don't see why UV wouldn't have two ZM servers. I mean, ZE and ZM are two different things- the people who want to play ZM probably aren't on the ZE server that much anyway, so it's not like the two servers would really compete with each other.

I'm not going to fight or push for another zombie server, simply because I know that management will have none of it, being bent on the idea of the two servers competing for regulars just because they involve zombies.

Bagel, there are plenty of really, really good maps on ZE- that humans can actually win on. It's a great server, but always running just gets old after a while.

Guest formerlyaeth

I thoroughly enjoyed barricading myself into a room with a few strangers and shooting for survival at zombies.

With propmenu it's people getting into areas that are almost impossible to reach on most maps, and using the sniper to shoot so they can get GOOD SCOREE HURR.

I'd enjoy ZM classic again.