Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-V-aster-V-ind

]V[aster]V[ind[DENIED]

You guys have all of my info so i'm not sure if i need to post it again.

I'm leaving for Europe soon and i want to take care of this before i go.

I'll be on the forums all the time while over there even though i might not play as much for those 2 months.

I would like to re-apply to UV.

Thanks for the consideration in advanced.

-Nick :)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

Thank you for applying to Undead Vengeance.

First off, make sure you're well versed in the following:

Global Forum Guidelines

Protocol for Reporting a Hacker/Microphone Spammer

Protocol for Reporting an Admin

After doing so you will now be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the one week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

Advisors:

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining four votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
I already did all of this, should i get screened again?

uhhhh im not sure.

If I could vote, it would be a no. Reasoning: He is just a regular immature kid, one not fit for the clan. He has a problem accepting when he has done something wrong, and figures the best response to being told not to do something with admin is to just go ahead and do it.

So, my uncounted vote: No.

He is just a regular immature kid

I'm 3 years older than you...., and yesterday you kicked me because i made a vote, which was a joke between me and soviet, which you knew nothing about because you had just entered the server under the name watermelon.

I'm gonna leave it at that and hope others judge your character by your actions and therefore pay no attention to your opinion.

Maturity is not based on your age.

To clear some things up about that night: I HAD been in the server before that, and I left for all of 10 seconds to change my name to WATERMELON so I could spec =(UV)= chibbers without getting noticed; something which I did 6 or more times that night, coming in under different names. Before I kicked you, I had told the admins in the server, as I do everytime I see a pointless vote, not to use that command for spamming, or unneded reasons. However, after I had said this you went ahead and made the vote "sm_vote "Soviet ban?" "YES" "ban for 12 hours" "permaban,"" and seeing as you did not get my point, I kicked you. Joke or not, this is not what your admin should be used for. What pushes it beyond that is you rejoining and claiming an unjust cause for it, and then 3 rounds later, randomly kicking me (at which point I came in under yet a different name). Perhaps next time when you choose to defend yourself, giving the whole story would be something to consider.

Now, do not reply to this post. This topic is about your application to join UV, and does not need to be derailed.

I have never had any problems with Mastermind, He is actually easy to get along with i don't see how anyone could hate/ dislike him. I have never seen him or herd of him being immature "Not Putting you down Mario" Hes actually a good guy....... But if my vote counted it would be a "Yes"

Guest Fohacidal
If I could vote, it would be a no. Reasoning: He is just a regular immature kid, one not fit for the clan. He has a problem accepting when he has done something wrong, and figures the best response to being told not to do something with admin is to just go ahead and do it.

So, my uncounted vote: No.

I second this, as an outside opinion

Not Putting you down Mario

No need to say that HoeStomper, everyone has opinions.

Besides, I can be a dick sometimes anyway. (Side note on that matter: MasterMind, I am not flaming you, so don't get all bunched up about it. I just see you as being unfit to be a part of =(UV)=).

I don't think i'm gonna be here the day i have to listen to you telling me to stop defending myself mario, when i brought up my age it was to point out the fact your calling someone who is 3 years your senior a kid, that's lack of home training, and that night there was only one vote, after which you did say don;t make anymore votes, but as far as i know a innocent vote to get a laugh out of the 8 people in the server was not illegal. You need to pull yourdelf out of this movie where you have enough say to kick admins for silly things.

You said what you needed to say, so im asking you to cease bashing me in my own thread and allow the people who know me and have any say make the decision.

**EDIT** I have never played with fohacid nor do i know anything about this guy except that he almost forced one of our best members to resign because of his incopitance, so im not gonna address him.

I don't think i'm gonna be here the day i have to listen to you telling me to stop defending myself mario, when i brought up my age it was to point out the fact your calling someone who is 3 years your senior a kid, that's lack of home training, and that night there was only one vote, after which you did say don;t make anymore votes, but as far as i know a innocent vote to get a laugh out of the 8 people in the server was not illegal. You need to pull yourdelf out of this movie where you have enough say to kick admins for silly things.

You said what you needed to say, so im asking you to cease bashing me in my own thread and allow the people who know me and have any say make the decision.

Okay, then I apologize for calling you a kid. I'll also point out that WCS2 has never had less than 18 players when I have been in game. What I said before still stands as my voice on this issue. In regards to your last comment:

(Side note on that matter: MasterMind, I am not flaming you, so don't get all bunched up about it. I just see you as being unfit to be a part of =(UV)=).

Guest Fohacidal

**EDIT** I have never played with fohacid nor do i know anything about this guy except that he almost forced one of our best members to resign because of his incopitance, so im not gonna address him.

You dont know anything, so cut the arrogance

"Condition for my return: Fohacidal is removed as a clan member. I'm not coming back to help something that he's part of." -Junzou

Personally i could care less what you think, if someone i respect has this to say about you, and honestly i believe others are on the same page. So I'm saying the same to you, you have voiced your opinion now let someone who knows me and matters make the decision i don't need to hear anymore negativity from someone like yourself foh.

Guest Fohacidal
"Condition for my return: Fohacidal is removed as a clan member. I'm not coming back to help something that he's part of." -Junzou

Personally i could care less what you think, if someone i respect has this to say about you, and honestly i believe others are on the same page. So I'm saying the same to you, you have voiced your opinion now let someone who knows me and matters make the decision i don't need to hear anymore negativity from someone like yourself foh.

This topic is open to discussion for you, and for you to have quoted that shows just how much you know about what happened, nothing. So stop with this attitude you've gotten on this thread trying to look clean and neutral, cause your not. With every post youve made in response to mario and I so far your just trying to stir shit up. This proves you arent mature enough to get into UV, you cant even keep your cool in your own recruitment topic...

My opinion still stands, I know you, whether you want to believe I do or dont is not up for discussion. But your reaction to negativity definitely displays your true character.

I don't know you so I can't accept your claims of knowing me and i have already been accepted into UV but was asked by oreo to leave, that same man recently encouraged me in a previous thread that you can find in the questions forum to re-apply, if im not mistaken you were also asked to leave with no chance of redemption, so again please drop this and let others comment, you have made your worthless opinion known and i don't see why you're still commenting here.

I have never played with you so you cannot have any say of my representation of UV, im sure there is a reason you are on the bottom of the chain of command and there are people on the top, let them decide weather or not im for for the tag.

I would vouch for you, your attitude has increased 10x fold.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

yes

3/4

Sand, Clay, Sin

4/4

Sand, Sin, Clay, Chaos.

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the UV recruitment process, the one week observation period.

The next thing you need to do is read this entire thread:

Additional Registration Information

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After one week your application will be re-voted on and at this time you will need six votes to get fully accepted as a member of Undead Vengeance.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "=(UVR)=" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Phoenix2 (Xfire: uvphoenix2)

Junzou (Xfire: junzou)

HoboInArmy (xfire: hobo22)

BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

Llethander (Xfire: Llethander)

CoinStar (Xfire: CoinStar)

Advisors:

Sandman (Xfire: tannerblood)

Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

Claytonian (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

Projectmayhem9 (Xfire: projectmayhem99 and tehproject9)

NeverEndingXsin (Xfire: neverendingxsin)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

sure

3/6

super, sand, sin

chaos

No. Reasoning above, I still feel he is too imature.

2/6

Yes - Super, Sand, Sin

Abstain - Chaos

No - Mario