Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Craigory

Application

Guest Craigory

I dont have a JCS recommendation, but JihadJoe said he would pledge me, if that counts for anything. lol. Here is my info.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8605368

IN GAME NAME: Craigory

JCS RECOMMENDATION: Dont have one...

X-FIRE NAME: Craigory

PREVIOUS CLANS: RoK - Rememberance of Knights

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Love playing in the server and want to be a part of the community. I am responsible and it seems as though UV has their acts together and are trying to solidify the clan, the servers, and keep everything running in tip top shape. And i think i can help contribute to that cause.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: WC3 Mod Server

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

Guest Craigory

I have now been recommended by D&G so that solves that problem.

Guest Craigory

Is there any news on my recruitment? I noticed that you have replied to another that was posted after mine. Just would like to know whats up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Craigory @ Jul 24 2007, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Is there any news on my recruitment? I noticed that you have replied to another that was posted after mine. Just would like to know whats up.

You need to get to know people so you will be recommended by others too.

Guest Craigory

I have been playing on this server constantly for over a month now. people should know me. lol

Guest Craigory

If anyone in the clan that plays on the WarCraft server could recommend me that would be great. I know a lot of you have seen me on there for sure.

I recommend Craig. I've seen him in the Warcraft server plenty of times, just because I'm on there 24/7, lol. I think Craigory would be a great addition to the clan.

Don't really know you but haven't heard anything bad so I vote yes.

This means... Congratulations! You are now in the clan! You can put on the tag now.

P.S. I would've made my previous message bigger and more colorful but I'm on my phone. Hehehe...