Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longcat

Longcats application

To quote the great Rodney Dangerfield "I don't get no respect" So I'm going to attempt to join up with you guys if that is ok.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8420153

IN GAME NAME: Some convolution of Longcat. If I have to lockdown on one It will be Longcat.

JCS RECOMMENDATION: JustFetus

X-FIRE NAME: Festizian

PREVIOUS CLANS: None.

REASONS FOR JOINING CLAN: I have hung around with you guys long enough and figured I might as well join up and Look like a badass because i get the tag wink.gif

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Zombie Mod

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? It would be kinda stupid to answer no here wouldnt it? That is a yes btw

This guy seems cool when I am in the zombie server. Spams the mic a little too much, but who doesn't in the zombie server? If I had any say in it I would vote yes, but since I don't I thought I'd add my two cents.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Polis @ Jul 23 2007, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This guy seems cool when I am in the zombie server. Spams the mic a little too much, but who doesn't in the zombie server? If I had any say in it I would vote yes, but since I don't I thought I'd add my two cents.

Lol thanks dude. Ive been trying to cut back on my mic usage now that everyone and their mother is spamming.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Jul 23 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Where the hell did you find that picture? and what is that green thing?

its the green thing from billy and mandy.... how could you not know that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 23 2007, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

its the green thing from billy and mandy.... how could you not know that?

I stopped watching Billy and Mandy when they cut Evil Con Carne from it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 24 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Evil Con Carne sucked ball sacks. Billy and Mandy was x1000 better.

ya evil con carne wasnt as good as billy and mandy

and longcat ur so funny!

i hope u get in

I vote YES. Your application has been accepted! Longcat is now a member in the Clan! Be sure to add tags to your in-game name as well as your X-fire name. You should settle on a single name so that clan members know you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jul 24 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I vote YES. Your application has been accepted! Longcat is now a member in the Clan! Be sure to add tags to your in-game name as well as your X-fire name. You should settle on a single name so that clan members know you.

Gracias!

Well the good thing is Longcat kicks ass, however the bad news is that I can't talk shit about him in members only forum...........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (berserk @ Jul 25 2007, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well the good thing is Longcat kicks ass, however the bad news is that I can't talk shit about him in members only forum...........

That's a diss in my block.....