Sign in to follow this  
niC-

Garry's Mod Servers

Guest some fag

I DID NOT COPY ANYONE'S DONG, HOBO. STOP TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hm. we need to show and appreciate what each member has to offer in gmod :)

I know deep down we can all make vaginas and even bigger penises.

I too would also love to see UV have a gmod server for 1 reason. I'm on gmod more than I am on CSS with our clan server :( (im addicted can't help it sorry).

Another reason why it's gonna be hard is all the minges that will infiltrate our server like all other servers. We will need admins and patrol officers on and off all the time for kick and ban. Server will be crashing lots. Lots of shit will need to be done... BUTTTT saying that, I think we can pull it off as a community ourselves.

-(NOTE: I've put well more than 400 hours into gmod10 and still going. It's well worth the game to get.)

heya, im a super long time member of this clan. To be honest, I've always wanted UV to have a gmod server. I spent quite a few hours trying to get one up and I did it :) ... so here it is. Dedicated to Team UV.

(NOTE: won't be up 24/7 every day.... yet :) )

Please be aware that this is for Gmod 10. not 9.. not 11... but 10.

IP: 99.236.5.188:27015

PHX SVN, WIRE SVN, REQUIRED.

Guest some fag

Nope. Nope. Nope. No server is a Gmod server unless it's run by Nic and Cheesedick. Nope. Nope. Nope. Simply unpossible.

Last time I checked, advertising was against the rules. o_o

I don't think it's really that kind of advertising.... it was named under =(UV)=... so didn't really gain anything out of it for me =P

I have Garry's Mod and I wouldnt mind a =(UV)= Gmod if it was a build server or w/e its called when you can build stuff like what is in your screenshots,nic. I hate Zombie Mod for Garry's Mod,its bs.

Just got GM the other day.. SOMEONE HALP any one want yo show Me around!?

I'm sure there are people who would love to, what you like? Build, Rollplay, Fretta..or whatever it is.

Guest some fag

Garry's Mod sucks. The only thing that sucked harder than Gmod was Nic's and Cheesecake's servers. Seriously guys. You're worthless at handling servers.