Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Chronx Promoted

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ May 30 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would really like to know who said that.

I would hate to embarrass him...

No I wouldn't. It was Organik. And he was only one out of quite a few people who believed it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ May 30 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Major fail, he said kush

Now I hate Chronx, but how did he fai l(Other then at life)?

Kush is a very potent strain of weed, mainly what we get down where I live.

And yes, Chronx, I have some Kush and I'ma blaze it. You're point?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You could be here too dude;

We're actually seriously considering selling positions now. Chronx is a test run.

when this happens, you may remove me from clan.

horrible decision .

If they start selling positions I will never respect the JCS'/chair again.

EDIT: Also, they've gone too far/pissed too many people off to say it's a joke. If they do it's just them trying to cover up a horrible mistake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hypercore @ May 30 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If they start selling positions I will never respect the JCS'/chair again.

EDIT: Also, they've gone too far/pissed too many people off to say it's a joke. If they do it's just them trying to cover up a horrible mistake.

lulz. People and their conspiracy theories.

By the way, this was a joke people. Chronx has never donated any money to the community and does not have any staff position. People will never get a staff position through money as long as I'm around to say anything about it.

Sign in to follow this