Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Chronx Promoted

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guys, come on, he just donated enough to keep us going for 3 months in the event we lose all funding. Show him a LITTLE appreciation.

cuz even if he donated $2000. JCS and such are there because they are qualified for the job. not because they donated money.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guys, come on, he just donated enough to keep us going for 3 months in the event we lose all funding. Show him a LITTLE appreciation.

So whats going to happen when we run out of that money and need more...he donates another 2,000 to keep his position? or you toss him aside like it never happened? cause eventually it will run out, and he will still be the same person.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tristan Thorn @ May 30 2009, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

He only did this so he could get Chairman.

He doesn't care about the clan one bit :/

I'm selling my 3d models now, and I'll donate half of the money I make (Probably around 20-50 dollars each)

Don't do that expecting a position quite yet, we're still not sure if we're going to do this for everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ May 30 2009, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

cuz even if he donated $2000. JCS and such are there because they are qualified for the job. not because they donated money.

He has a say in clan affairs, he doesnt have the access JCS have. Think of it as a position like eagle and oreo have now.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Don't do that expecting a position quite yet, we're still not sure if we're going to do this for everyone.

He has a say in clan affairs, he doesnt have the access JCS have. Think of it as a position like eagle and oreo have now.

still he bought his way to have a say in clan affairs.

sorry but it makes the clan look bad

Guest formerlyaeth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I never said I wanted a position.

I'm just donating because I care about the clan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 30 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Probably just wanted it so he could finally have a shot at respect from you guys.

Yes, paying cash for respect...that definitely shows he deserves it. Respect is earned, not paid for.

Its ok we have coinstar (now jcs) to balance it out.

I found this on fmylife.com

Today i donated $2000 dollars to an internet gaming clan that i check on everyday. After i donated i noticed everyone hates me and they were just using me. FML.

I mean nothing will go wrong if he doesnt have all the same things as the other JCS. I mean he can do a shot at some ideas and shit and if its bad and shit and it doesnt change overall then hes not fit for that position but its a good way to see if people would fit it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ May 30 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I lol'd.

Nice prank guys.

If this is true though, i'm leaving. Ive said that a lot of times before but this time its serious.

IF YOU LEAVE I LEAVE!

Guest Fohacidal

There is a different way to donate that doesnt show up, Iv used it before for smaller donations, to bad this is a prank

Sign in to follow this