Sign in to follow this  
boss

Wow..

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ Jun 1 2009, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

AVERAGE. You even admited it was there. HE SAID AVERAGE. AVERAGE. A-V-E-R-A-G-E

Jesus. We must be getting flooded with chronxs or something o.0

A system capable of that would run for around $700. Though I'm not entirely sure on how hard TF2 can be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

They do have purpose, more purpose of then you being here, stop trying to be e-tough guy. A good amount of pc gamers do have a screens over 19" and about your last remark about consoles having an advantage over PC's due to there restricted to 19" monitors. PC gaming today is in no way (not even the average gamer at that) are restricted to a 19" monitor. now there are many affordable video cards/solutions that are coming down in price everyday that can game on a 24" monitor at 1920x1200 fine.

What mario said, we are dealing with another chronx...

Guest DarkxFaDeD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 2 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What mario said, we are dealing with another chronx...

your opinion of average is wrong many pc gamers play on bigger screens then 19"s.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

your opinion of average is wrong many pc gamers play on bigger screens then 19"s

To late you already made yourself look stupid for a good 4 posts, dont try and salvage it

Guest DarkxFaDeD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 2 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

To late you already made yourself look stupid for a good 4 posts, dont try and salvage it

salvage what a post? thats what you do. but whatever you say e-tough guy.

Guest Fohacidal

Retard chronx v3 hits up xfire... hilarity and bad grammar/spelling ensue along with totally unprovoked epeen rage!

retardcopy.jpg

I guess only one person can sum this up better for you faded, let jesus say it for me

jesus.jpg

Guest DarkxFaDeD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 2 2009, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Retard chronx v3 hits up xfire... hilarity and bad grammar/spelling ensue along with totally unprovoked epeen rage!

retardcopy.jpg

I guess only one person can sum this up better for you faded, let jesus say it for me

jesus.jpg

only you would block someone.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

only you would block someone.

lolumad?

you added me remember, I warned you and you failed to follow even the simplest of commands

Guest DarkxFaDeD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 2 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lolumad?

you added me remember, I warned you and you failed to follow even the simplest of commands

i dont follow commands from fags thanks you very much. not really i don't get mad much (my avatar)

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i dont follow commands from fags thanks you very much. not really i don't get mad much (my avatar)

OMG DEROGATORY HOMOSEXUAL SLUR BAN BAN BAN

Guest DarkxFaDeD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jun 2 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OMG DEROGATORY HOMOSEXUAL SLUR BAN BAN BAN

ill just spoof my mac address and it will change my wan ip. tadaa unbanned what now?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

your opinion of average is wrong many pc gamers play on bigger screens then 19"s.

Oh, my, god. An average is NOT A FUCKING RESTRICTION. IT IS AN AVERAGE. YOU KNOW. AVERAGE. The AVERAGE size monitor for a PC user is NINETEEN inches, and likely less. This does NOT mean that you can't have over 19". Jesus christ, when will you get an idea so simple through that thick skull of yours?

"ur were wrong" -> It is actually "you are wrong," bitch. Ur is a slang of your, an adjective used to denote posession. Ur can also be slang for you're, the contraction of you are, which means you are something, in the present tense. So you have said either "your were wrong," meaning to own 'were wrong', or "you are were wrong," which is a contradiction meaning you are currently wrong in the past.

"stop trying to hide that. average my ass bitch. just another 12yo hiding behind his computer trying to be tough on the internet lol the usual" -> Read above. Oh, and you fail to understand what it means to be an internet tough guy, and as such, I believe the following applies to you:

InternetToughGuy.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

ill just spoof my mac address and it will change my wan ip. tadaa unbanned what now?
You leave me curious, can your brain comprehend this simple task? Could it also comprehend how changing an IP works? When you recieve a new IP from your ISP, it is part of the same IP range as the previous one, for the most part, and because of this, we can simply ban your IP range and this little trick is rendered useless. Oh, I should also add this will NOT work after the switch to vBulletin.

Guest DarkxFaDeD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

You leave me curious, can your brain comprehend this simple task? Could it also comprehend how changing an IP works? When you recieve a new IP from your ISP, it is part of the same IP range as the previous one, for the most part, and because of this, we can simply ban your IP range and this little trick is rendered useless. Oh, I should also add this will NOT work after the switch to vBulletin.

good luck doing that. i have to spoof my mac everyday to use the piratebay.. it sucks.

ya it will work when you switch to vb.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ Jun 2 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh, my, god. An average is NOT A FUCKING RESTRICTION. IT IS AN AVERAGE. YOU KNOW. AVERAGE. The AVERAGE size monitor for a PC user is NINETEEN inches, and likely less. This does NOT mean that you can't have over 19". Jesus christ, when will you get an idea so simple through that thick skull of yours?

"ur were wrong" -> It is actually "you are wrong," bitch. Ur is a slang of your, an adjective used to denote posession. Ur can also be slang for you're, the contraction of you are, which means you are something, in the present tense. So you have said either "your were wrong," meaning to own 'were wrong', or "you are were wrong," which is a contradiction meaning you are currently wrong in the past.

"stop trying to hide that. average my ass bitch. just another 12yo hiding behind his computer trying to be tough on the internet lol the usual" -> Read above. Oh, and you fail to understand what it means to be an internet tough guy, and as such, I believe the following applies to you:

InternetToughGuy.jpg

You didnt have to own him that bad... now he is gonna rage post

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 1 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

good luck doing that. i have to spoof my mac everyday to use the piratebay.. it sucks.

Your looking at someone who spent a shitload of time working with vB. I can make it so you will not be able to get onto the forums again.

Oh, and -1 for ignoring my post.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkxFaDeD @ Jun 2 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I know this is a double post but I fail at being prompt...

Anyway, way to fall BELOW expectations dude, is there anything you can do right in here?

Guest Fohacidal

Its good now, he was the one flaming, actually added me on xfire just to add wood to the fire...

Guest darkxfaded2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (`Mario @ Jun 2 2009, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your looking at someone who spent a shitload of time working with vB. I can make it so you will not be able to get onto the forums again.

Oh, and -1 for ignoring my post.

I bet your going to use a nulled vB.