Sign in to follow this  
puneposse

[K] The Period

[K] The Period (Max Level 30) Very High Level Unlock. Limit 1

Knife Only Race</span>

Blood Rush (5 Levels): You run faster at your husband, err I mean the enemy. | .1 Increase Per Level. 1.5 Max run speed at final level.

Hidden Padding (5 Levels): Well hidden padding, makes it hard to see. | +20% Invisibility per level. 100% Invisiblity at max level. -20 Health per level. 1 HP Total at Final Level. (Don't know the scaling)

PMS (5 Levels): They are out for blood when this happens. | +5 HP per level, +25 HP per kill at final level. 5% Increase per level, +25% damage at final level.

You're Always Wrong (5 Levels): You can never win, don't try it. | +15% increase per level, +75% Chance to Block an Ultimate at Final Level.

Smacked Up' (5 Levels): They tend to get violent sometimes. | +10% Increase per level, 50% chance to Impale the target upon hit.

<span style="color:#FF0000">ULTIMATE - Make Up Sex (5 Levels): Always the best rough sex. | Returns you back to full 100% Visibility. +50 Health per level, +250 Total Health at final level. Area Effect Root, roots all nearby targets for 5 seconds. Returns you back to 1 HP and 100% invisibility at the end of the ultimates duration. (HIGH COOLDOWN)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I felt the Busdriver was kind of a lonely Knife Race up there at the top. It needed a friend up there near it that is also a very entertaining knife race. It's comical, it's deadly, and it's every man's worst enemy in real life.

Note: The health given from the ultimate does not add to the pre-existing total health of the player, it only resets his total health to 250. 250 is already a large amount for 5 seconds.

Enjoy.

(I'm sorry if this race seem's twisted, needed a little comedy in there.)

Sign in to follow this