Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Omarjr

Cereal's Application.

Guest Omarjr

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE TERMS BELOW: Absolutely.

BTW, im getting this Extremely Good mic within this week (says so my dad). ATM if you want to have a voice conversation with me, i can use my dad's Computer and get in Ventrilo from their. Not a problem.

Cereal seems like a nice person and displays a heck of a lot more maturity then some of the older players on our servers. I would give him my yes vote except for the age restriction. Your going to have to ask a JCS or George first.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Cereal seems like a nice person and displays a heck of a lot more maturity then some of the older players on our servers. I would give him my yes vote except for the age restriction. Your going to have to ask a JCS or George first.

you do not have the ability to say yes and have it count, I dont want that to sound mean but, recruiting is done by JCS and the Pres

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SiN/Excstacy @ Jul 23 2007, 05:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

you do not have the ability to say yes and have it count, I dont want that to sound mean but, recruiting is done by JCS and the Pres

He still has the right to his own opinion in all fairness.

I love you and all Sin, but this is the main reason I and many others have left UV.

Its not a comunity of gamers anymore, its not a group of freinds playing games and haveing fun over internet together. Its people who think they are incharge over others they dont know. The clan was a much happier place when EVERYBODY got to make the decisions.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cereal @ Jul 22 2007, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I play 8-12 Hours a day

*cough

lol

*cough

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Jul 23 2007, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

*cough

lol

*cough

You should get that cough checked out laugh.gif . You may have bronchitis. But yeah Im not even awake 12 hours a day.

Cereal has no life but it doesn't matter here does it.

And Silent Assassin, we couldn't get anything done by having everyone vote so that's why we have the JCS.

I didn't know where else to post this, so I decided to post it where others were talking about it. I know I have no say what-so-ever in the clan, but I think it is wrong that we have no say. Sure the JCS is a great idea, but if you guys make ALL of the decisions, what is the point of being in the clan? Is it for the right to wear the cool tag? Personally I want to be able to contribute in all my capacity to the clan and have my say mean something.

We don't have a say in anything and there really isn't a common goal established yet. The clan should really consider letting all members have a say in things. Maybe up it to the JCS votes and 3-5 random clan member votes. You really should give us a piece of the pie.

8-12 hours....................................................................................

HOLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so much.................

i like thiis dude but sumtimes i think he hacks... too good!!!!!!

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 24 2007, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

that's why we have the JCS.

This is why people are pissed off. Because they are treated as if they dont have a right to state their opinion. All you guys are doing with this JCS bullshit is useing it to throw your weight around. When you all realise that, untill you give power to the players, your clan will never be freindly 100% through and through.

The best clans are the clans that discuss everything together, not go into password'd channels and dicuss stuff. People feel they cant trust others which leads to worse. I experiance this all in real life at work "managers have their meeting where only they can be present" "the rest of the company wants to know why" "one story leads to the next" "and you have an un-happy environemnt" that is you the JCS is leading to. More people thinking they cant share their opinion or speak in knowing that what they say will be kept confidential.

No offence, I know your an awesome guy and would make a great leader Fetus. But there should be NO jcs or senior admin or ranks full stop. Because people will always question why they arent the same as others.

Treat all the same in things like this, especially when money is involved. The reason most dont donate, is because there is NO trust. Or there is NO credit card. Usually the latter, but you get my point.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Polis @ Jul 24 2007, 02:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I didn't know where else to post this, so I decided to post it where others were talking about it. I know I have no say what-so-ever in the clan, but I think it is wrong that we have no say.

HERE HERE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Polis @ Jul 23 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I didn't know where else to post this, so I decided to post it where others were talking about it. I know I have no say what-so-ever in the clan, but I think it is wrong that we have no say. Sure the JCS is a great idea, but if you guys make ALL of the decisions, what is the point of being in the clan? Is it for the right to wear the cool tag? Personally I want to be able to contribute in all my capacity to the clan and have my say mean something.

We don't have a say in anything and there really isn't a common goal established yet. The clan should really consider letting all members have a say in things. Maybe up it to the JCS votes and 3-5 random clan member votes. You really should give us a piece of the pie.

You have great ideas, BUT they have been tried. The reason only JCS votes count is because there are a few people that can really be trusted. It makes it so not just anyone gets in. How long have you been here? Do you think we can really trust you? If you think that the clan members dont have a say in anything then I believe your sadly mistaken. I always listen to fellow members. I know that people will think of shit that I won't we need the whole clan to be helping out but we can't trust the whole clan to not vote in douche tards.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Jul 24 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is why people are pissed off. Because they are treated as if they dont have a right to state their opinion. All you guys are doing with this JCS bullshit is useing it to throw your weight around. When you all realise that, untill you give power to the players, your clan will never be freindly 100% through and through.

The best clans are the clans that discuss everything together, not go into password'd channels and dicuss stuff. People feel they cant trust others which leads to worse. I experiance this all in real life at work "managers have their meeting where only they can be present" "the rest of the company wants to know why" "one story leads to the next" "and you have an un-happy environemnt" that is you the JCS is leading to. More people thinking they cant share their opinion or speak in knowing that what they say will be kept confidential.

No offence, I know your an awesome guy and would make a great leader Fetus. But there should be NO jcs or senior admin or ranks full stop. Because people will always question why they arent the same as others.

Treat all the same in things like this, especially when money is involved. The reason most dont donate, is because there is NO trust. Or there is NO credit card. Usually the latter, but you get my point.

So we can trust you right Silent? You are one of the reasons why we have to do things this way. Oour clan is in better shape than it's been in a while. We're excepting some quality members. We don't tolerate bullshit anymore. The way it should've been for a while now.

Guest Silent Assassin

If i wasnt trusted why was aloud back into the clan the 2nd time? And whether or not you deme [spelling] it worthy, assholes will always be in the clan. You cant filter it no matter how finely the comb. There is no need for this system. I state now, as I always have. THIS IS A GAME and your all taking it too seriously. And the only reason nobody but I stands up to this system. Is because I am one of the only people who isnt scared of your authority. As I know its a game and in no way does it affect my life.

And you think its in a better shape? Is that why your members are leaving your clan and your servers to mine with out me there? Is that why there are constant complaints, inside and out, that its run badly?

There is now one good leader, and it should stay like it, one good leader to listen to ALL and not just his pets the JCS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Jul 24 2007, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

If i wasnt trusted why was aloud back into the clan the 2nd time? And whether or not you deme [spelling] it worthy, assholes will always be in the clan. You cant filter it no matter how finely the comb. There is no need for this system. I state now, as I always have. THIS IS A GAME and your all taking it too seriously. And the only reason nobody but I stands up to this system. Is because I am one of the only people who isnt scared of your authority. As I know its a game and in no way does it affect my life.

And you think its in a better shape? Is that why your members are leaving your clan and your servers to mine with out me there? Is that why there are constant complaints, inside and out, that its run badly?

There is now one good leader, and it should stay like it, one good leader to listen to ALL and not just his pets the JCS

Silent... this has happened so many times before I bet my ass on it.

People leave =(UV)= and try to make a new clan.... sooner or later it's going to fall. WoH had to combine with another clan to survive, SoH died, NBK and SR^ died, UK SAS died...etc..

And the only reason we have JCS is because phoenix2 (and we all know this) can't do everything by himself. If we don't have JCS, nothing will get done because regular members don't really care as long as the servers are up.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 24 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Silent... this has happened so many times before I bet my ass on it.

People leave =(UV)= and try to make a new clan.... sooner or later it's going to fall. WoH had to combine with another clan to survive, SoH died, NBK and SR^ died, UK SAS died...etc..

And the only reason we have JCS is because phoenix2 (and we all know this) can't do everything by himself. If we don't have JCS, nothing will get done because regular members don't really care as long as the servers are up.

Well, already with in 2 weeks I already have over 100 members in the clan. 20 of which active. over 10 of which donateing. We already have 3 servers. We have not one arguement. If you have little belief in new clans being formed, then that is your curse. I am not trying to compete with UV, im not trying to battle with UV. But the way my clan is run is by far more popular than how UV is run. Purely becuase [other than tags] we dont limit our selves to petty ranks. And we discuss everything amongst everybody so everybody is happy with the decisions made. With the PET system, 40% of the clan will be un-happy 60% happy. This is because you do a more votes win system. And the voters who lost are disgruntled and un-earged.

Sorry mate, but UV management needs to be changed to 0 and all

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silent Assassin @ Jul 24 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, already with in 2 weeks I already have over 100 members in the clan. 20 of which active. over 10 of which donateing. We already have 3 servers. We have not one arguement. If you have little belief in new clans being formed, then that is your curse. I am not trying to compete with UV, im not trying to battle with UV. But the way my clan is run is by far more popular than how UV is run. Purely becuase [other than tags] we dont limit our selves to petty ranks. And we discuss everything amongst everybody so everybody is happy with the decisions made. With the PET system, 40% of the clan will be un-happy 60% happy. This is because you do a more votes win system. And the voters who lost are disgruntled and un-earged.

Sorry mate, but UV management needs to be changed to 0 and all

Thanks for your opinions. Thanks for sharing on this dudes fuckin application. This is why people get pissed off. He's trying to apply and your spewing your bullshit all over it. Complete disrespect. The one mistake we make is giving too many chances to people like yourself. After the fuckin 7 admin complaints we got about you, we finally got rid of you. And your still allowed to troll the forums and criticize everything we do. The only reason you want to run your own shit is because you can't deal with authority. You get all fuckin pissy and start crying an immature little kid when someone is better than you. Sorry to break it to you silent, but the only reason you were let back in the second time was because you donated. You call us pets, well why do I have all rights and passwords? Sounds like I'm pretty self sufficient. Maybe we don't except a bunch of members because we dont want a bunch of tards running around the server. Cause I'm sure that your server is perfect and you never have had any tards in your clan. How many races does your WC3 server have? Fuckin 100? How many did you take the time to test? Fuck for all we know we're still reeling from when you were here fuckin up our shit and getting everyone to leave the servers. If your not competing against us, then why are you here criticizing our shit? Silent you fuckin piss me off. You need to grow up. No matter how hard we try there's always someone who is going to disagree with our policies. We do our best and getting a working system down is the hardest part. Having no system at all just means that your lazy and lack structure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ Jul 24 2007, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks for your opinions. Thanks for sharing on this dudes fuckin application. This is why people get pissed off. He's trying to apply and your spewing your bullshit all over it. Complete disrespect. The one mistake we make is giving too many chances to people like yourself. After the fuckin 7 admin complaints we got about you, we finally got rid of you. And your still allowed to troll the forums and criticize everything we do. The only reason you want to run your own shit is because you can't deal with authority. You get all fuckin pissy and start crying an immature little kid when someone is better than you. Sorry to break it to you silent, but the only reason you were let back in the second time was because you donated. You call us pets, well why do I have all rights and passwords? Sounds like I'm pretty self sufficient. Maybe we don't except a bunch of members because we dont want a bunch of tards running around the server. Cause I'm sure that your server is perfect and you never have had any tards in your clan. How many races does your WC3 server have? Fuckin 100? How many did you take the time to test? Fuck for all we know we're still reeling from when you were here fuckin up our shit and getting everyone to leave the servers. If your not competing against us, then why are you here criticizing our shit? Silent you fuckin piss me off. You need to grow up. No matter how hard we try there's always someone who is going to disagree with our policies. We do our best and getting a working system down is the hardest part. Having no system at all just means that your lazy and lack structure.

well put lol

cereal woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt lol u rock!

but play too much but too good!

I hate filling this topic with bullshit, as it probably shouldn't be here, but I want to say something. You are saying that my idea has been tried before, maybe, but I think you are missing the big point behind it all. You are saying that you can't leave it up to the normal clan member to make the right decision, and this is most likely true! However, in my idea I clearly stated that it would take the 3 JCS votes as well as member votes! This is an even greater system then the JCS one!!!!! So even if the 5 members do post their yes vote, it still takes the 3 JCS. This not only keeps your power in check, but it also gives the members a little bit of a say in who is recruited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also another stipulation you could have is that if say the 3 JCS vote yes and 5 members vote no or vice versa, George could come in and veto it all and deny or accept the member. Personally I think this is a much superior system then what is in place at the moment. Not only are you keeping things regulated, but you are instilling a feeling of worth into the members by giving them a little bit of say.

The only problem I could see with this is the 5 members not posting, but what I have seen so far is that the members are eager to participate, but they are just being shot down and told you vote doesn't count. And to be fair, when regular members were posting their votes the rules clearly said that it had to be 3 members votes..not 3 JCS votes.

PS. I have already been granted a responsibility I think I am handling amazingly, sure i paid for it, but I barely even use it unless it is to regulate cheating. I know I have not been around long at all, but I am filled with great ideas and potential. I am willing to help...you just have to trust a little. I realize you are running a business basically. Think of it like this...you hire a computer tech or server administrator...or CEO....you give him your trust right away. I am not asking for keys to the server here. I am not asking for a promotion. I honestly just want to help and have the satisfaction of knowing I made a good server and clan into a great server and clan.

edit* It doesn't even have to be 3 or 5, make it even 1. By giving the simple man a feeling of importance...even if it is just for show...can go a really long way. I see that the current system is for efficiency. The common member that just throws on the tag and rarely contributes probably doesn't give a damn if they have a say or not, but to quell the people that do you could have that one member vote.

Cereal, you've been accepted into the clan! Welcome! Be sure to add tags to your in-game name and your X-fire name. Also, you need to get a mic ASAP!