Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Oreo's staff resignation

Good luck Oreo. Even you know everybody appreciates what you have done for this clan and in the past.

Thanks for everything.

Oreo I'll be missing you,

I noticed that you were quite unavailable lately (less online and stuff).

I respect you and still hope to see you on sometimes :)

And i think that i'm saying this for everyone:

Thanks for all the good work!

I barely knew you, Oreo, but you seemed pretty cool to me. Good luck with everything, and all of that. ^^

Guest some fag

I know we haven't always been on the best terms (though we used to be), and I don't agree with everything you've done while you've been in control... I wish you the best of luck in life and whatever it is you're doing that's pulling you away from us. Have fun, and good luck, buddy.

So let me get this straight, oreo leaves his staff position...then we have bandwagoneers who are leaving the clan..

I have a feeling we should chaaange theeee reeecruiiitmeeent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ May 27 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So let me get this straight, oreo leaves his staff position...then we have bandwagoneers who are leaving the clan..

Ummm, who's bandwagoning?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mortifer Fain @ May 26 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

good riddance im so happy your leaving you fucking piece of fucking shit oreo.

You went a LIIIIITLE too far there.

well I see djk isn't advs any more so I'm assuming he stepped down, I'm not saying bandwaggoning as a bad thing, I am seeing explictx and djkvesper have both stepped off with oreo,

Its just usually when someone leaves or steps down from a position it releases the tension between leaving(also audio I think is leaving too right?)

ohwell.

oreo can has a cookeh now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ May 27 2009, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

well I see djk isn't advs any more so I'm assuming he stepped down, I'm not saying bandwaggoning as a bad thing, I am seeing explictx and djkvesper have both stepped off with oreo,

Its just usually when someone leaves or steps down from a position it releases the tension between leaving(also audio I think is leaving too right?)

ohwell.

oreo can has a cookeh now

I left, he followed.

nah, this leaving is unrelated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ May 27 2009, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

There's always gonna be bandwagoners when the power changes hands.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

real life does take priority at some point oreo.

goodluck in everything you do :)

Oreo you will be missed. I realize that the leadership of UV is a big responsibility and I hope to hell that someone of equal or greater leadership will take charge. I can only hope for the future of this clan.

Thanks for all you've done!

-Milo

Three cheers. Good luck with what life may bring.

How about a 21 gun salute?

BTW, 21 guns are used as a symbolic salute because that is the sum of the numbers in the year 1776 or it just sounds good.

I promised Coinstar pictures of the puppies on the 25'th, but I just got my camera to sync with my computer.

Better late then never. Thanks for all the support everyone, I might come back at a later point, but I really do need a break right now while I have a lot of stuff going on in my life.

photo052909001.jpg

photo052909002.jpg

photo052909003.jpg

photo052909004.jpg

Higher quality pictures of this puppy and the other one coming soon.

Sign in to follow this