Sign in to follow this  
RikkiRAPTURE

heyheyheyyyy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RikkiRAPTURE @ May 27 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Boss chill a bit =\

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Hmmph :\</span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pebbz. @ May 27 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How is it jailbait when most of us are composed of minors? That makes no sense.

P.S. I, for one, dig the metal. :P

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Last I checked, youre not the internet encyclopedia bro. And get in line, you got about 10 guys in front of you lol : P</span>

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ May 27 2009, 08:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:o

interesting...

but i really do flirt with everybody cuz im really outgoing :)

you want me to flirt with you kyle?

lawls JK

We just got over the whole sammy dani thing and your getting a raging boner over a third girl halfway across the continent? jesus christ dude get a life

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ May 27 2009, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

o_O sin scares me sometimes lol

But chyeah, I'm not all that old ask danielle(I'm a child at heart <3 lmao)

But yeah,

I won't lie and drag it out I'll just say it, from your picture I think your hot, but your 15, so I must respect that.

Have a good time heere

Your like sin with less fail

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boss @ May 27 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">IMO yall should shut the hell up and stop hitting on her, its starting to annoy me... 150 posts of OMG BEWBZ and YOURE HOT is old now..</span>

And you good sir are just butthurt your not getting as much attention from rikki as you want, go start a relationship somewhere other then the internet kthnxbai

Foh is being plenty nice. Fuck, I like his attitude and the fact if he doesn't care if he 'happens' to offend people.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ May 27 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

We just got over the whole sammy dani thing and your getting a raging boner over a third girl halfway across the continent? jesus christ dude get a life

And you good sir are just butthurt your not getting as much attention from rikki as you want, go start a relationship somewhere other then the internet kthnxbai

You said it the best way possible lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RikkiRAPTURE @ May 27 2009, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I HAVE A REAL GOOD IDEA!:D

let's all be nice to eachother? hahaha

THIS WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AND ILL SEE PERSONALLY TO IT THAT IT WONT EVER HAPPEN

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ May 27 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Not even close to the reason, I dont care about attention.</span>

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pebbz. @ May 27 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Foh is being plenty nice. Fuck, I like his attitude and the fact if he doesn't care if he 'happens' to offend people.

I love you to

Fucking_awesome_sparta.jpg

I kinda agree with foh here. I had fun playing css with sammy. We don't need another one of those

drama scenes anymore.

This isn't towards you rikki :D

<span style="font-family:Arial Black">Yayyy we beat Dani's intro post record, Rikki is teh champion!!1!</span>

Congratulations.

I am honored to pass on the new record to my beloved best friend, Rikki. <33

I had 165 replies, you currently have 170, although I have 1,535 views, you need to beat that still. =p

It should be obvious if this was anyone else's introduction, I would have closed it before it got this far. XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ May 27 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Congratulations.

I am honored to pass on the new record to my beloved best friend, Rikki. <33

I had 165 replies, you currently have 170, although I have 1,535 views, you need to beat that still. =p

It should be obvious if this was anyone else's introduction, I would have closed it before it got this far. XD

Hahaa i love you dadbd<333333

oh ill get there

XD

hahaha

eventually:D

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BeauutifulChaosx @ May 27 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats a mighty fine trigger happy topic closing finger you got there

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">Haha yea the girls are always so long. I love this. Mine and Dani's got closed though early on in the game :/</span>