Sign in to follow this  
RikkiRAPTURE

heyheyheyyyy

Hey, I am Rikki. =D

Danielle's friend; some of you might have already met me.

Kyle just gave me his old steam account so I will be playing CSS now!

She told me about UV and how she loves it, and wanted me to become apart of the community, so yeah, here I am. =)

(: (: (: (:

Wow, you're like the third female to join UV this week! Welcome, nice to see that more girls are joining our community. (More competition for Dani amirite?)

Or are you just another Longcat? amirightnao?

Hey! Welcome to our Forums and I was playing with you earlier but I dunno if you noticed me lol. I hope you enjoy our rag tag group here and add me on steam or XFire if you have any questions :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madbagel @ May 24 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wow, you're like the third female to join UV this week! Welcome, nice to see that more girls are joining our community. (More competition for Dani amirite?)

Sooo, what's that mean?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madbagel @ May 24 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Haha bagel :]

And it's very nice to meet you Rikki, Counterstrike is finally being taken over by girls. Yes.

Guest formerlyaeth

I was told to post in here.

What do i do now.

Well, i am so manly that no matter how many girls come it will always be infested with between the ball and anus odor forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, welcome rikki!!!!!!!!

Guest NeverEndingXsin

oh hai there

another girl?

danielle's friend?

thats interesting

well then enjoy your stay