Sign in to follow this  
defqon

For old times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ May 24 2009, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Who's lying now eh?

Looks like proof of Foh saying that I told him to troll! Of course, that's not proof of me actually saying I told Foh to troll.

I was waiting on fatb0y. Would've been WAY more amusing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ May 24 2009, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Looks like proof of Foh saying that I told him to troll! Of course, that's not proof of me actually saying I told Foh to troll.

I was waiting on fatb0y. Would've been WAY more amusing.

Nah, I didn't need proof of you telling him to, I'm talking to Foh, saying I'm lying, and now he looks like a retard.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ May 24 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nah, I didn't need proof of you telling him to, I'm talking to Foh, saying I'm lying, and now he looks like a retard.

Not really, I dont look like anything

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="1dYpnd_9TFs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYpnd_9TFs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

D&G :D does this mean we can whore on Surf RPG again, together with rurkis? Just like the good old days..

(you should look at the complain dep.) All those complains bout hackers in surf in just 6 hours :D

Not that they killed me ofc :D Nor will they kill YOU, but omg we need them to get out of there NOA!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Don Danzone @ May 24 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

D&G :D does this mean we can whore on Surf RPG again, together with rurkis? Just like the good old days..

(you should look at the complain dep.) All those complains bout hackers in surf in just 6 hours :D

Not that they killed me ofc :D Nor will they kill YOU, but omg we need them to get out of there NOA!

LOL Im up for it. I already started playing there again. Its more fun now than before. I dont know why *> Maybe because Im level 100 :b

Man I fucking hate this two faced bullshit clan members we have. I love how these new fucking ADV's are talking shit about an OG member. D&G has done a SHIT tone of stuff for this clan, way more than anyone here, besides maybe Juno but he’s being the biggest dick about this. You guys need to stop looking at all the negative shit and focus more on the positive shit and great amounts of time he put into this clan. Without half of this shit he did for the forums, it wouldn’t be running as well as they do (whether you dickheads will admit it not). Me and D&G have had our ups and downs but over all he’s a great guy who has always had the clan in his best interest. He did TONES of work for this clan for not much recognition, and just don’t forgot this very important fact, people get bored with helping all the time for nothing, everyone acts out from time to time, you have to let by gones be by gones. Stop being bitter old men. Nothing he has said deserves any of the disrespect you guys just showed him. And has you for FOH FUCK YOU, you are the biggest trouble starter and fucking troll we have here, don’t act like you are better than ANYONE. You guys need to fucking look in the mirror and realize all the dumb ass shit you have done in power or not, you are not fucking perfect angels, and personally I don’t think you have any right to attack anyone, you are ALL pieces of shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ May 25 2009, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Man I fucking hate this two faced bullshit clan members we have. I love how these new fucking ADV's are talking shit about an OG member. D&G has done a SHIT tone of stuff for this clan, way more than anyone here, besides maybe Juno but he’s being the biggest dick about this. You guys need to stop looking at all the negative shit and focus more on the positive shit and great amounts of time he put into this clan. Without half of this shit he did for the forums, it wouldn’t be running as well as they do (whether you dickheads will admit it not). Me and D&G have had our ups and downs but over all he’s a great guy who has always had the clan in his best interest. He did TONES of work for this clan for not much recognition, and just don’t forgot this very important fact, people get bored with helping all the time for nothing, everyone acts out from time to time, you have to let by gones be by gones. Stop being bitter old men. Nothing he has said deserves any of the disrespect you guys just showed him. And has you for FOH FUCK YOU, you are the biggest trouble starter and fucking troll we have here, don’t act like you are better than ANYONE. You guys need to fucking look in the mirror and realize all the dumb ass shit you have done in power or not, you are not fucking perfect angels, and personally I don’t think you have any right to attack anyone, you are ALL pieces of shit.

:( Sad but True. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ May 25 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is why i call you TTC.

I r haz grudge dinky. good-bye.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ May 25 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your the lulziest person here, how about creating Desperate UndeadWives somewhere else cause nobody else is stirrin up the drama llama at this point more then you.

Just for the record, Im pretty sure D&G being a JCS is recognition ENOUGH of his accomplishments, but that doesnt excuse him from being bored and doing shit, thats a really fucked up way of justifying his actions...

How the fuck did I miss this shit?!

Welcome back, man.

I never had a problem with D&G. It was awesome working with him in the Complaints Department. :3