Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShadySTDs

Sammy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ May 16 2009, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i fucking miss you sammy :(

I thought you never wanted to talk to her again?

Anyways, so she doesn't want to have anything to do with this community anymore because of a few things, but if you guys are really gonna miss her, then why don't you guys just stay in touch with her?

poor sammy.. you should just stay, and wait for things to blow over.... drama doesnt last forever.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ May 16 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I thought you never wanted to talk to her again?

:( doesnt mean that i dont feel bad about the way things ended. she honestly was a really cool person to talk too. and im going to miss that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ May 16 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

:( doesnt mean that i dont feel bad about the way things ended. she honestly was a really cool person to talk too. and im going to miss that

agreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ May 16 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At the risk of sounding like a troll...

Why did you never want to talk to her again if she was a really cool person?

It would be pretty fucked up if your decision was because of other people and not based on anything between the two of you.

Guest ShadySTDs

I agree with Fatboy... but on the OP note I evidently miss her the most! Who else made a sammy come back thread????

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ May 16 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

At the risk of sounding like a troll...

Why did you never want to talk to her again if she was a really cool person?

It would be pretty fucked up if your decision was because of other people and not based on anything between the two of you.

... your right fatboy, you really are. the reason was nothing against her at all. it really wasnt.

she did nothing wrong to me and yet i decided to be a dick to her.

thats my fault.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zachmanman @ May 16 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Beautifulchaos plays the role of =(UV)=female better IMO.

thats not needed here zach

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zachmanman @ May 16 2009, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya you're probably right. I should just wait until fohacidal and Zeus get in here and say things with much less censor.

zach this thread is about sammy. and people saying goodbye to her and such.

so things like what you said are NOT needed to be put here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeverEndingXsin @ May 16 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zach this thread is about sammy. and people saying goodbye to her and such.

so things like what you said are NOT needed to be put here.

Ya I know dude, I agreed with you. I listened the first time you said it.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sandman @ May 16 2009, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Never, you seem to be very protective over someone you "don't even like".

well its cuz i feel bad =/

and whenever people harrassed her in the servers i'd try and stop it =/

and i feel really bad about being a dick to her.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zachmanman @ May 16 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya I know dude, I agreed with you. I listened the first time you said it.

i know. i just wanted to say it again (not directed at you) but at everybody so that people dont come in here and try to start stuff.

sorry if you thought it was directed at you

This is the internet. If you don't want people to have your personal info, don't give it out. It could fall into the wrong hands. This is internet 101. Seriously, I don't see why people are making such a big deal about this.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ May 16 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is the internet. If you don't want people to have your personal info, don't give it out. It could fall into the wrong hands. This is internet 101. Seriously, I don't see why people are making such a big deal about this.

because people miss her and want her to come back