Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Secure

Application

Guest Secure

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:8246898

IN GAME NAME: Secure

JCS RECOMMENDATION: Kelso

X-FIRE NAME: Foefriend

PREVIOUS CLANS:Too many to list, most recent UV

REASON(S) FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: interested in having a last chance.

FAVORITE UV SERVER: BF2

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

I'm voting yes, regardless of whether or not he has the information. This guy deserves a second chance for sure if Zeus and Metal got second chances.

Guest Secure

I didn't know there was aformat. sorry, ill update now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Jul 20 2007, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kelso you asshat i never got a second chance so why should he o-O

P.S. i still love you kelso F4L

You never got a second chance because you're still annoying to the clan, everyone loves Secure.

Guest Silent Assassin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Atticus @ Jul 20 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Kelso you asshat i never got a second chance so why should he o-O

P.S. i still love you kelso F4L

coz ur a butt hole?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 20 2007, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh by the way, I vote yes for him.

And waffle, go make a damn application, I'll recommend you. Just stop being a jerk on the forums.

No ... Waffle Your a Horrible Person ... When you where all excited about SkA and shit, saying that I couldn’t join it because it was your idea blah blah blah ... pretty much your just a prick and no one wants you in their clan ... UV Didn’t want you ...So You went and recruited Members off the UV server and Then Started SkA ... Then They couldn’t stand you and kicked you out and so now you come back to UV .. Fuck off dude ... I hope the same thing happens to you when trying to join UV that happens to you when you try and get laid ... NOTHING

Congrats Secure your back in the clan. Welcome! Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but you need to take this opportunity seriously like CC90 did. I think we all are much happier the way it is. All that aside, you can add your tags now.

Guest Secure

thanks guys, also when do I get the clan tag on forums