Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vader

Vader's Application

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:8646142

IN GAME NAME: Vader

X-FIRE NAME: bs321

PREVIOUS CLANS: Red Squadrons

REASON FOR WANTING TO JOIN UNDEAD VENGEANCE: Have a lot of friends in UV and have fun with everyone and help everyone as much as i can. biggrin.gif

FAVORITE UV SERVER: Zombie Server

DO YOU AGREE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW? Yes

Well,you've been blackmailing me ever since I've been admin.Everytime ppl want to kicked out of the server,I say to you "vader I'm going to kick you",you say "well I'm going to tell george about this and he will take your admin away".And yes,I sometimes say"vader I'm going to ban you for 2 hours",but I'm always jokeing.I never baned you or kicked you.If you stoped doing that,then I think you should be in UV.

Btw,naruto is GAY!!!

Vader you should have put a poll saying"Should I(vader) be in UV?" and watch how many ppl want you in.

Just saying....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubniumâ„¢ @ Jul 18 2007, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well,you've been blackmailing me ever since I've been admin.Everytime ppl want to kicked out of the server,I say to you "vader I'm going to kick you",you say "well I'm going to tell george about this and he will take your admin away".And yes,I sometimes say"vader I'm going to ban you for 2 hours",but I'm always jokeing.I never baned you or kicked you.If you stoped doing that,then I think you should be in UV.

Btw,naruto is GAY!!!

Wow dont hate on Naruto. I'll admit I thought it was mad stupid at first but when u get into it its a very deep, very well thought out story and the action is very tight. (SORRY FOR GOING OFF TOPIC)

Guest Phoenix2

Accepted.

Vader's probably one of our most active regs on zombie mod. He's in. wink.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jul 19 2007, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Accepted.

I thought he needed 3 votes? Kelso and I voted no so that means bios, sin, and D&G must vote yes.

He might be a reg, but he's a very annoying reg.

Guest LordOfDogtown

your forgetting the fact your a JCS. you make decisions as a group. phoenix can make decisions by himself without the input of JCS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix2 @ Jul 19 2007, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Accepted.

Phoenix2 can accept whomever he wants in the clan. I don't even know Vader. I wouldn't vote either way. I can't really form an opinion without knowing him. Congrats and welcome to the clan.