Sign in to follow this  
I-Iannibal

]-[annibal saying hello

Well, i am a common goer of ur deathmatch warcraft server i <3 it allloottt spending like countless hours there. i am 18 and my name is beamer carroll also from Scotland now liveing in orlando fl. i like hannibal the war pwner from 10000 years ago and im nothing like the lieing hannibal u had befor so no compareisi's :D i <3 all yall's servers and i thought id make myself known :D to all who may of miss'd me :D

Fuckin win that you are from Scotland, Half of my Ancestry is Scottish, ive seen you around a bit!

I hope you enjoy your stay @ UV, be sure to post more on the forums, and to broaden your horizons on different servers and if you are looking for a Referral you will get one in no time!!!!

i Play Alot and i hear chatter becuz my name is hannibal sin said something about a person who called himself hannbial :D also said he had a bad rep was makeing sure it didnt put a blemish on my name :D

Also, i dont seem to be able to find Ip's for other server's i had the warcraft one and the others changed ip's i guess :V lol someone willing to post the populated ip's :D ploz ty (spam spam spam spam JK!)

Guest ShadySTDs

FLORIDA FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a hour away from Orlando want to go to howling at the moon sometime?

In before: SHADY IS A FAG

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Apr 25 2009, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Welcome to the Forums.

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask.

to be technical i live in oviedo witch is a outskirt of Orlando but for general chat Orlando is more well known :D (oviedo = Disneyland)

You must really like Angelina Jolie? Err... anyway, welcome to our forum. Stay active in the forum so we able to know more about you. Hope to see you on servers. I mostly play zombie tho :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Iannibal @ Apr 25 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, i am a common goer of ur deathmatch warcraft server i <3 it allloottt spending like countless hours there. i am 18 and my name is beamer carroll also from Scotland now liveing in orlando fl. i like hannibal the war pwner from 10000 years ago and im nothing like the lieing hannibal u had befor so no compareisi's :D i <3 all yall's servers and i thought id make myself known :D to all who may of miss'd me :D

FUCK YEAHHHHH.

I'M PART SCOTTISH TOO ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Iannibal @ Apr 26 2009, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Hey, id also like to offer my skills to you all :D. i am a map maker with 60 maps under my belt so if u wonna see something a map toss me a pm and ill see what i can do :D

Hi I-Iannibal, i love you.

Anyways, maybe you could try to join the Mapping Squad ?

I suppose if you made a deathrun map it would be awesome : O

Welcome! I was a bit hesitent because I thought you were the hannibal

But now I see your a fellow scotsmen who likes angelina jolee, welcome

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mind╥Spring @ Apr 26 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Welcome! I was a bit hesitent because I thought you were the hannibal

But now I see your a fellow scotsmen who likes angelina jolee, welcome

yes, i feard that. Guys Please dont be mistaken im not him lol if u wish i can change my user name if needed :V

if yall wonna add me in steam friends im

: fuzzyteddy