Sign in to follow this  
sarge657

Anymore Free Admins?

Is there gonna be anymore free admins? Because when i requested admin i was told that its 5$/ per month, but then dubnium got free admin on ZM. so is there gonna be anymore because i really wanna be an admin and help out with a server.

Yeah I am hoping there will be more free admin. Not for you though, I was thinking more along the lines of me. I mean who brought this clan back when everyone quit? Who donated all of his lifes savings just to keep the zombie server up? Who spent countless hours making all of the maps for the server? Who talked George out of commiting suicide when Metal said he bought a car with the donations? Who stays up untill 5 am eating peanut butter and wacking off to the home shoping network?

I think we all know the answer.......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (berserk @ Jul 17 2007, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah I am hoping there will be more free admin. Not for you though, I was thinking more along the lines of me. I mean who brought this clan back when everyone quit? Who donated all of his lifes savings just to keep the zombie server up? Who spent countless hours making all of the maps for the server? Who talked George out of commiting suicide when Metal said he bought a car with the donations? Who stays up untill 5 am eating peanut butter and wacking off to the home shoping network?

I think we all know the answer.......

Yes, JustFetus.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jul 17 2007, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The basis for free admin giving has no basis and is completely random. There is no reason for who gets admin anymore besides donations.

so what i would take random basic admin over nothing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Jul 17 2007, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The basis for free admin giving has no basis and is completely random. There is no reason for who gets admin anymore besides donations.

but dubnium got free admin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubniumâ„¢ @ Jul 17 2007, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

He gave me the last free admin.

No I think you are wrong sir there are two more free admins to be given out........ YOU HEAR THAT GEORGE TWO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CHEESECAKE ME AND BERSERK WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR FOREVER. WE EVEN PUT A BLANK SPACE IN FRONT OF OF OUR NAMES (l l) HOPING THE ONE DAY THE BLANK SPACE WILL BE FILLED WITH AN "A" FOR ADMIN!! ME AND BERSERK FOR FTW two more free admins!!!!!! W00T!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sarge @ Jul 19 2007, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

NO CHEESECAKE ME AND BERSERK WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR FOREVER. WE EVEN PUT A BLANK SPACE IN FRONT OF OF OUR NAMES (l l) HOPING THE ONE DAY THE BLANK SPACE WILL BE FILLED WITH AN "A" FOR ADMIN!! ME AND BERSERK FOR FTW two more free admins!!!!!! W00T!!

TWO MORE FREE ADMINS FTW......... ok cheesecake you can have admin too, or if you don't get it for free I can make you an honorary admin (It really means nothing but it's the thought that counts.)

Okey,to end this thing already,George and/or the JCS are giving FREE admin ONLY to those clan members who are responsible and can be trusted with the power.So stop asking for admin!!

Or if you really want admin.........$5/month for basic admin and $10/month for full admin(you don't have to be a clan member).

Dude I seriously didn't even ask him for admin.If you don't believe me,read this pm i send to him....

"Well,first off i would love to make a donation,but my parents won't let me(I asked them like 10 times).So how long do i have to wait until I can have admin.I read on the forums that you will give admin to those who can be trusted and that have been on the clan for a long time.I'm just wondering because some clan members told me that they got free admin.Also since I play alot on the zombie server late at night,I can be alert of any people breaking the rules and stuff.Just asking."

And this is what he said...

"Get on Xfire. I'll give you free basic admin for the ZM server."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Q_Q (CHEESECAKE) @ Jul 21 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well he obviously read your threads. Then when he didn't reply you decided to get all up and personal in his face.

Word.

"Sure",why not?

darn dubnium. thats niiiiceeeeee. see i would do the same thing with donating, but i cant.... honestly im not saying this so i get admin i rly would but cant.

Sign in to follow this