Sign in to follow this  
Guest Verpin

WOW 182$ For A No Seat Belt Ticket

Guest Verpin

I didn't forget to wear it I choose not to. I still had the lap belt on just not the shoulder restraint which by safety standards is enough considering most old cars only have lap belts so fuck the government tickets are just another way they control our everyday life.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Str 4 Stam Leather Belt @ May 12 2009, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I didn't forget to wear it I choose not to. I still had the lap belt on just not the shoulder restraint which by safety standards is enough considering most old cars only have lap belts so fuck the government tickets are just another way they control our everyday life.

Oh lawds

Guest Verpin

Lemme guess FOH you are a fat retarded kid who got picked on in high school and never really had any friends so you went on the internet to make friends and were still rejected then and on top of all that you became a cop to get back at those who treated you oh so wrongly huh? Well guess what you're not like mastercard you will never be accepted anywhere.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Str 4 Stam Leather Belt @ May 12 2009, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<strike>Lemme guess FOH you are a fat retarded kid who got picked on in high school and never really had any friends so you went on the internet to make friends and were still rejected then and on top of all that you became a cop to get back at those who treated you oh so wrongly huh? Well guess what you're not like mastercard you will never be accepted anywhere.</strike> Disregard all that for I suck cocks

Whoa now, I guess thats the end of THAT chapter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Empire @ May 11 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol QFT

and wearing a seat belt is MUCH safer than not wearing a seat belt, so i don't see why we're arguing about not wearing seat belts

its like saying we should all get very obese so it protects us from accidents b/c we have a great layer of blubber that protects us

OFF TOPIC: but in your signature it should be we came in '05, not '06

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Revolution @ May 12 2009, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

OFF TOPIC: but in your signature it should be we came in '05, not '06

but then it wouldn't fit the 69 would it...

and i know that i came in 05... and everyday after that :P