Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

New Staff Promotion!

Hey all, it's that time again!

After much discussion in the staff forum, we have decided to promote NeverEndingXsin to the position of Advisor. For the past several weeks NEXS has been a huge help to the staff, assisting new members and helping the staff with hacker reports, and in the past two weeks has been an invaluable asset to Coinstar with helping test settings on the new servers; even after he was admitted to the hospital because he was coughing up blood, he STILL made a valiant effort to stay in touch with our community and was back in action as soon as he had access to a computer-- I think we can all agree that's the kind of dedication that makes a leader. Sin, thank-you for your hard work, and welcome to the team :)

As always, we have a rolling application process for Advisors, so you can send your application in at any time to Oreo via PM.

Be sure to congratulate NeverEndingXsin when you see him!

Guest NeverEndingXsin

thank you so much

i will not let you down

Guest formerlyaeth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Levyon @ Apr 21 2009, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I ROFL every time I see your avatar Sin. Grats!

i get a bonar.

Also, do want advisor.

Congrats man. You not only took MOTM from Longcat but you rubbed it in his face when you turned ADV only a few days after! WIN! But really, I knew there was something about your hair...

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HoboInArmy @ Apr 21 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Since the free admin is going to waste I say Longcat gets it...

Congrats!!!

that would make sense

and thanks

Very nice! Never you are always prowling the Q&S and Complaint section looking for ways to help. Gonna be a good adv. I give it two months til you are JCS.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Apr 21 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Very nice! Never you are always prowling the Q&S and Complaint section looking for ways to help. Gonna be a good adv. I give it two months til you are JCS.

lol thanks longcat.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longcat @ Apr 21 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Also, Lol you got banned for 30 min?

EDIT: i know what your talking about. it was for testing

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Llethander (Panda) @ Apr 21 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Congrats!

Well earned and deserved.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nacho @ Apr 21 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Grats BRO!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DJKVesper @ Apr 22 2009, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nice one.

You had it coming a long time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Perk @ Apr 22 2009, 06:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Grats, you deserve it :D

thank you everybody! =)

Sign in to follow this