Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

NBA Playoffs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Contract_Killer @ Apr 21 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Who picked the Celtics? LOLOLOLOLOLOL They are playing my Bulls, which is still a young team and not the greatest, and barely won last night and got beat the first game. Lakers and Magic(or Cavs)

Ya unfortunately. I am a Celtics fan but I had to go with the Cavs. Without KG they don't play as good defense to stop better teams. They might go far but won't win it all this year without KG.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Apr 21 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Contract, have you heard anything more about KG other than out for first round?

Sounds like he wanted to come back, but by the way he was limping it didn't look like it, and some medical experts (and fans) were saying he shouldn't, because if he does come out and play, this might be the last time due to his age if he messes up anything else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iyedol @ Apr 22 2009, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Cavs, but I do not watch basketball like I use to. I am actually sick of the game.

Ya I understand where you are coming from. You sick of the way the pros play or the game as a whole?

For sure. Seriously, if referees actually watched the game, everyone travels with the ball and never gets called on it. Super stars never get fouls called against them. Referees play too much favorites and they'll kill the league eventually. Also no one ever plays defense.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Apr 22 2009, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya I understand where you are coming from. You sick of the way the pros play or the game as a whole?

Fiasco,

I used to be a big New York knicks fan back in the late 90's. Then I got a job with a sports company. My job was to go to the arenas and help with stats. I have seen so many games live that now i hate the game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iyedol @ Apr 23 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fiasco,

I used to be a big New York knicks fan back in the late 90's. Then I got a job with a sports company. My job was to go to the arenas and help with stats. I have seen so many games live that now i hate the game.

Ooh. that sounds like a job that would get old especially since the Knicks aren't very good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arkane @ Apr 23 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lies!!! That sounds like the dream job for any sports fan :D

Ah Arkane, I will send you the info since I do not want to post the company name here.

"Ooh. that sounds like a job that would get old especially since the Knicks aren't very good."

The job was fine, I got to meet a lot of people but after seeing the game over and over day after day. It was time to do somethng else, so I got promoted and been in my same position for a while. No more traveling, but sometimes I miss the traveling but not the game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Apr 23 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lakers vs Cavs, or Lakers vs Celtics... That's the finals baby, YOU FUCKING KNOW IT.

Haha no, they defiantly won't get through the cavs or magic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Apr 23 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Contract, The Celtics are up by 30 against the Bulls tonight...still no KG... but a big win

Also notice how Rose had almost no presence?

Cavs and Lakers.

As much as I'd like to see Detroit in the finals, the Cavs are just too good.

Without Billups, Detroit has been suffering severely.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinoy @ Apr 25 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Cavs and Lakers.

As much as I'd like to see Detroit in the finals, the Cavs are just too good.

Without Billups, Detroit has been suffering severely.

Agreed, The Iverson move looked like it would stacked the Pistons but he doesn't do well with a real team I guess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fiasco @ Apr 25 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Agreed, The Iverson move looked like it would stacked the Pistons but he doesn't do well with a real team I guess.

Detroit got rid of Iverson now, didn't they?