Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Looking for WCS1 Engineer!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Apr 24 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

How about I shove some candy up your ass and beat you with a bat?

Go for it? Should I come to you or you wanna come to me?

Bitches aren't intimidating.

Especially ones that cry incessantly.

I offered to help, if Oreo wants my help he can send me a PM, although I probably may not be his first choice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Apr 24 2009, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I offered to help, if Oreo wants my help he can send me a PM, although I probably may not be his first choice.

First choice? You won't be a choice at all. Keep trying though...

As for intimidation? Pfft, who needs that when I got mexicans like you making me beans. (love you blue balls)

Guest NeverEndingXsin

both of you please stop

Guest NeverEndingXsin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wookie @ Apr 24 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm done.

thank you wookie

btw its nice to see that you came back to the clan and reapplied :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Apr 24 2009, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Will the two of you keep your catfights off the forums? Wookie, that was completely unprovoked. Go flame him in PMs or Xfire next time.

It doesn't work when you know how to unban yourself =3

Guest MindFrEak

I would apply but i need to be tought the stuff and im a pretty quick learner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nacho @ Apr 24 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Honestly,

I think fatboy would be one of the best choices for the spot.

Ill leave Uv if that ever happens. If anything I'll do it, but it wouldn't be for a few more days. Still waitting on my harddrive from Westerdigit. And I work plus go to school fulltime, but I would make time just to keep fatty away from any type of power. I think someone needs to teach one of these new advs how to do it so we can trustthem, prove their worth and do something for once ;p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatb0y @ Apr 24 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

TTC has spoken...

Picard_Engage02.jpg

Make it so.

Haha, I stand corrected. Maybe fatboy wouldn't be such a bad choice. But as I was saying before I really think someone needs to teach one of the new advisors to code, it would already be someone we can trust, it will show more worth for that person, actually gives someone a chance to step up (like they are always asking for), most likely a promotion of some sort and it will slove the eng problem. Its a win win.

I very much like the idea of an ADV becoming the WCS Engineer... a way to assume more responsibility and prove themselves...

Also, ty whoever fixed the knife drop in WCS1, its rather amazing to not have to worry about knife races again (im assuming it was espy)

Edit: I know Noire has been involved in coding and testing some races for WCS2 would he be a suitable candidate for this position?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDDZip @ Apr 26 2009, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I back fatboy for engineer

He was a lot of help in the early days of the WCS DM

Only problem with fatboy is, well, I see abuse written all over this. Hope you guys bring anal lube with you to wcs #1, but then again, I don’t think Asian penis's hurt that bad, kinda small, might feel nice at times. At least I hope so ;x

Haha, I know you guys missed me,

and I would back Noire 100%, I mean, he pretty much lives on the server in a hole in Dust 2.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TimeToDie @ Apr 26 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Only problem with fatboy is, well, I see abuse written all over this. Hope you guys bring anal lube with you to wcs #1, but then again, I don’t think Asian penis's hurt that bad, kinda small, might feel nice at times. At least I hope so ;x

Haha, I know you guys missed me,

and I would back Noire 100%, I mean, he pretty much lives on the server in a hole in Dust 2.

OMFGZORZ!!!! don't generalize.....

I only abuse you.

Sign in to follow this