Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

Looking for WCS1 Engineer!

I would be willing to take the position if I had someone like Espy give me a quick run on coding.

I used to own my own clan server for like two years, and it was VERY well run.

I'm knowledgeable in FTP, and server files (1.6, but I could learn source very quickly).

Just putting it out there.

Fatboy from ENG? mkay...

1) Fatboy isn't fat

2) Fatboy is mexican

3) Fatboy drives an evo

4) Fatboy hasn't been laid in at least a year

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE HE GOT MY VOTE!!!!

I actually think he would do a pretty damn good job, shit...if he doesn't....BAN HAMMER!!!!! :P

It would be nice to have a permanent Engineer who covers the long term and serious problems of the server... but also have veteran and elites covering them from the bench. I know I ask s3x for help and he's extremely helpful in solving any problems I occur with coding, it would be good if the future Engineer is, or engages in, talking with fox and other past and previous engineers on our servers. The clan is pretty seperate over all the servers but if it all got together would be proper stinking pwnage.

Personally, I'd be happy to code races and go through current and newly proposed ones for issues.

That's why I put in my request. I'm literally on 24/7, I know how to run a clan very well and with a little bit of help (2 days worth) I'd be able to fully edit servers.

I dont want server 1 turning into server 2. Everything on WC1 is relativly balanced and I don't want somebody just cranking out races and not bothering to balance them. I feel that the number of races in WC1 is perfect all we need an engineer for would be for maintenance and bug issues.

Sign in to follow this