Sign in to follow this  
Angel

TracyMcGrady

So! This guy is pretty much like my favorite player, I think he's a beast when he plays, but the only problem is that well.. as most of you who watch basketball know.. He gets injured... all the time...BUT, I beleive I heard an interview where they said he might come back for the playoffs! What do you guys think??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Angel @ Apr 18 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

So! This guy is pretty much like my favorite player, I think he's a beast when he plays, but the only problem is that well.. as most of you who watch basketball know.. He gets injured... all the time...BUT, I beleive I heard an interview where they said he might come back for the playoffs! What do you guys think??

He might come back for like 30 seconds if the Rockets make it to the 2nd round... just so that he can say that he has made it past the first round :P

Aww dude, the rockets beat the crap outta the portland trail blazers!! I just hope he can get back for a bit, but if he doesn't, the Rockets are off to a great start.

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Artest and Yao can handle it. McGrady is kind of in the same situation as KG. The Celtics don't have the passion to win now like they did with KG on the court. I hope KG comes back for the playoffs.</span>